35.

Fredag ​​14: 23

The rest of the week went pretty well after that. Obviously, the girls were not slow in getting me to drool the next day, keeping teasing me for nothing, but I knew it was just their little personal vengeance.

Early enough, things again became normal between Ansel and me. Mainly because of the long and frustrating conversation in which he had trapped me from the moment I set foot at home on Monday night.

The only constant was my constant avoidance of Chris and William. It was just a personal joy to see their faces every time I turned into another corridor to avoid meeting them. I had also explained things to Ansel arousing a good burst of laughter for my brother idiot and he even went so far as to help me sometimes.

He would tell me the reactions of the boys from the moment we were at home and I could not be more hilarious each time.

However, I was getting nervous since Ansel told me that the boys were starting to think about getting me in a corner of the high school to get a fucking conversation with me.

Especially since I also ignored their calls and messages. Noora had been also my other informant in this little game since it seemed to be a recurring thing for William to complain about me for the blonde.

That left me inwardly thinking how much they could be adorable under their fuckboy acts.
I had not known them for a very long time but I knew that friendship was an important thing for them. And if they did as much harm to know what was wrong with me then it meant that our friendship was not only a game for them either.

Hence the fact that I was a little nervous at the thought of finding myself again with the duo.

Mr. Homes' class had already begun for about twenty minutes and I had managed to avoid them simply because I had arrived earlier. Mr. Homes or Enrik as he had revealed to me during the beginning of his class, had sent me for new pens in the storage cupboard. I obviously jumped for the opportunity to avoid the beginning of the class and had even taken an extra time to make my way back.

Only, I could already see the classroom door telling me that this was probably the time to be with the boys again.

I finally took a breath as I stopped in front of the door knowing that the sound of my heels had already sold my presence before reaching the handle.

I turned the latter by balancing the pencil box in my hand and the cup of coffee that I had personally taken for Mr. Homes in the hope of gaining extra time.

I only focused my gaze on the blond teacher standing in front of the whole class with his eyes now riveted on me with his usual smile. "Iskra, I was beginning to think you were lost in the buildings. "