23.

Torsdag 10:16

I held the edge of my leather jacket as the wind blew in my face forcing me to lower my head, concentrating my gaze on the sharp ends of my heels instead.

I allowed myself a quick glance on tightening my grip on my sleeve before leaving a light smile on my lips at the sight of the group of girls.

At the moment they were gathered around a picnic table and I could quickly approach them with a direct salute. 'Hi!'

I sat quickly beside Sana with a wink on the muslim brunette before noticing the gaze of most girls making me raise my sunglasses on top of my head with an arched eyebrow in the eye, questioning.

"Am I the only one who feels self-conscious at this point?" Chris finally said, looking at all of the girls, letting me look them confused as they nodded simultaneously without ever leaving my eyes.

Chris was the first to notice my lost expression as she soon leaned over me with a hand on my knee. "Confess, your brother and you were genetically modified."

My laughter soon rang around us as the girls gave amused glances between Chris and me before Noora spoke again. "Chris."

"You have to let me have a look in your closet someday." Eva added, nodding her head almost dreamily at the thought of browsing my clothes, letting me raise an eyebrow with slight arrogance.

"You mean my dressing, right?"

All the girls widened their eyes to the mention of my dressing room letting me have a broad smile since even Noora seemed somewhat eager now.

"We absolutely must have the pre-drink of tomorrow at your place, Iskra." Vilde decided suddenly in an excited jump making me straighten a little more alert before slightly frowning at the agreement of a new party.

I crossed my legs one on top of the other, straightening somewhat the turtleneck of my sweater to stay warm before looking curiously at the girls. "Who starts the party this time?"

"Who has the best party in all Nissens ?" A new male voice became familiar to me before I suddenly felt a body sits close to mine soon followed by a hand on the top of my thigh letting me roll my eyes to the sight of Christoffer. "Well, hallo beautiful."

The girls immediately looked between the brown and me with wide eyes letting me roll my eyes again before turning to the girls. I did not even react to the sensation of his hand on my thigh sinking further between the hollow of my crossed legs to keep warm since it just seemed to be a habit for the brown now.

It was as if he was still trying to elicit a reaction from me even though he knew it was useless. The fact that he was a total fuckboy and that he enjoyed too much to touch me were also leaning in the balance.