68

Onsdag 19:15

I gave a look in my reflection asking me again what the girls could have planned. They had seemed strange today. They were barely talking about the evening to come and when I asked them questions, Sana had been about to say something but Chris had prevented her.

But what most bothered me was that Maksim had not heard of this party.

He had thought it was due to the fact that it was probably held by a Penetrator but still, I had doubts. If it was held by a Penetrator then the whole high school shouldn't know it, right ?
Something was wrong.

Unfortunately, I had no idea how to check it out.

However, this probably explained my lack of extravagance in the choice of my clothes. I was just dressed. I still had too much doubt about this evening and I preferred to make little effort.

Anyway, it was just a night out

I shrugged my shoulders at the thought before turning with the intention of going to my dressing room only the opening of my door stopped me in my action.

"Whoa, you're beautiful." Said Ansel amplified my bad feeling as I gave a look at my simplistic outfit.

"I wear a simple skirt." I said with a strange shrug of my eyebrows before looking at my brother in distrust. "Why are you in my room?"

Ansel gratified me with his signature smile before leaning against the gap with his arms crossing over his built chest. "I thought I could give you a ride at Noora. "

I left a breath surprised definitely not waiting for an offer of Ansel in the current situation before wrinkling my lips feeling more and more suspicious.

I did not know what was going on but something big was happening. It was obviously not my birthday so it had to be something else.

I was biting the inside of my cheek in the reflection before I noticed that Ansel was still hovering in the gap of my door making me look at him by signing my dressing room. "I'll just take a pair of shoe. "

"I'm waiting for you in the downstairs." He nodded before disappearing as he had happened letting me look after him in a sort of perplexing trance.

I had a moment to recover from my confusion before running quickly to my phone to send a bundled message to the boys.

Princess : If you don't hear from me in an hour and a half call the police 😲 😲

Iz : WTF ISKRA ? ^^

Mak 😉 : Yeah ? Drama queen much ? ^^ 😝