41.

Fredag ​​6:00

I gave a new look at my alarm clock knowing that I probably had half an hour before having to get up and I had been awake for three quarter of an hour already.

After the incident at the Schistad house, I had called Ansel on my way back and begged him to come and get me. I knew he was on a date and to be honest, he had seemed rather annoyed by the interruption contrary to usual. But he had easily recognized by the tone of my voice that something had happened and had assured me that he would be there in less than twenty minutes. And he had actually kept his promise.

He had immediately assailed me with questions that had remained unanswered and even then they were still unanswered.

Just because I did not fuck any idea what it had actually happened there. Chris had been completely different from all the facades he'd already shown me and this woman, who I'd soon guessed was probably his mother-in-law, looked odious.

He had not even tried to send me a message to explain or even apologize and that was enough to make me even more crazy than I was already on the whole subject.

And as if that was not enough, I was almost certain he avoided me. I had not seen him once during yesterday, which was strangely abnormal.

And the worst of all was that William seemed to avoid me as well. I had sent a message for the brown in the hope of being able to plausibly approach the subject with him but he had not even replied. And of course I could not talk to Noora without admitting that I was at Chris's the other night.

I was not ashamed about it, but I did not even know where we were now in our friendship. If there was one.

A sigh escaped my thought as I realized that the annoying brown had finally managed to get a takeover on me after all. I had seemed so detached on the subject before but now I was no longer sure I could act as I did not care.

He was annoying, arrogant, a total fuckboy, sometimes contemptuous and manipulative. But, on the other hand, he had much more laudable. Like the time he'd kidnapped me to take me to eat a ice cream because he'd seen me in one of my worst moments. Or the way he had to make me smile without even really trying.

I had to acknowledge that the last two months had been a real pause for me. I had never felt as well and integrated as Nissens, as crazy as it was.

That was probably why I could not let myself be downed by two fuckboys idiots. I was going to show that I did not care about a damn thing they could throw in my way and it did not matter if they had suddenly decided to ignore me. I had enough friends and that was what mattered.

Yeah, I was just going to go through my routine and show these fuckboys that it took me a lot more to reach me.

Chris pov
11:34

He had fucked. Beautiful and well fucked and this was probably the first time he felt as much of a shit about a girl. If it had been any other girl, he would have simply brushed the action of his shoulder but Iskra was not just anyone. He had come to this resolution of weeks long before that.

Strangely, she had managed to offer him a simple friendship without sex and again, she had kept his attention. And to be honest, it was rather a feat when it concerned him.

So he probably had to expect to fuck up one day or the other. It was obvious that Iskra was not the harmful effect on their strange friendship filled with flirting and constant teasing.

Honestly, he was still wondering what had happened to him to bring Iskra at his home. It was obvious that this bitch would be there.

But still he had wanted to make a big change with the brunette with piercing eyes. He had obviously already brought several girls home, but it had only been for one night and he knew that Iskra was different.