13.

Fredag ​​20:15

"Can I know what we're doing here ?" Isak asked from his sitting on my bed as Jonas pushed a huge chip into his mouth while nodding his head in agreement.

I rolled my eyes on the two hipster boys as I made my way to my dressing room while slightly raising the sound of my stereo.'' Because my friends, we're going to a party tonight and I need advice for choose my outfit. And since I have no girl friends, you're going to do the trick."

Jonas and Isak looked at each other with wide eyes in disbelief as I smiled maliciously at them before leaving a chuckle at Isak's request. "What the fuck ?"

"Iskra, I didn't even do that with Eva." I suddenly heard Jonas from inside my dressing room making me take a sudden pause.

I immediately frowned in confusion and interest before coming back quickly to my room to watch the curly-haired boy with an arched eyebrow. "Eva ? As in auburn, pretty, adorable and slightly awkward, Eva ? ''

The boys immediately paused, looking at themselves again slightly tense this time indicating to me that there was definitely something here. I was eager to lower the volume of my stereo before turning to Jonas with a pure smile awaiting gossip. "Jonas, you know you love me, right ? I mean, you've been waiting for weeks to meet me."

Isak looked at us giggling as Jonas frowned, giving me a strange look as I sat beside him on my bed before giving him a huge kiss wet on the cheek.

'' Ew, Iskra ! Seriously? "He exclaimed, rubbing his cheek with a backward movement as Isak and I now stood in the stomach to lighten our laughter causing Jonas a bored look as he rubbed his cheek incessantly.

I tried to control my laughter through my breath only Isak's hilarious expression did not help me in the least. The blonde made eye contact with me amplifying my laughter before I let out a sudden shout of surprise as I was brutally pushed to the floor.

"Aie! Ohhh! "I exclaimed to the sensation of my ass coming into contact with the floor before I straightened up by crossing my arms on my chest with a childish expression in the direction of Jonas as it was his turn to laugh. '' You suck !''

I ended up shaking my head as I straightened up with the intention of resuming my search for my outfit tonight only Jonas's intervention stopped me in my footsteps. "Eva and I were together at the beginning of our first year . ''

"No way !" I wagged wide-eyed, looking at Isak, waiting for a laugh, only just nodding his head, letting me look at Jonas, who looked a little quieter now. "What has happened ?''

Jonas grimaced at the seemingly pretty cool memory on the subject despite somewhat obvious of nostalgia. And honestly who was not ? I assumed they had to be first loves or something.

'' Shit happen. '' Finally sighs Jonas letting me look at him for a moment in silence with my pleated lips before giving him a simple nod of understanding as I made my way into my dressing room.

I paused in front of my many outrageous outfits, the last aspect of my wealth before catching two choices of outfit.

A flared black dress. Classic and timeless with a high pair of platform heels on the front.

Or another black dress very close to the body with a lace open back.

I held the two hangers in my hands before I quickly returned to my room to stand in front of the two boys expectantly. '' Which best matches ? ''

The two boys remained for a moment speechless at my choice of clothes visibly somewhat embarrassed to do something so feminine before sharing a new look complicit. I had noticed that it was something they seemed to be doing a lot.