2.

Mondag 7:35

I was already ready before the sound of my alarm clock rang this morning and I was now watching my reflection in the mirror thinking of tons of scenario on the course of this day.

Mondag 7:35 I was already ready before the sound of my alarm clock rang this morning and I was now watching my reflection in the mirror thinking of tons of scenario on the course of this day

I already knew that I was going to receive unwanted attention as well as being at the center of the gossip. In fact I was almost sure that my brother and I were already one of Nissen's main subjects ever since the scandal press had announced our arrival in high school. They just liked to show our fall into hell.

As if that were not enough that our life had become a complete disaster. Honestly I had never been as popular or famous before and I could certainly say that I had a long time getting used to seeing my face on the first pages of magazine. I was not even sure I was used to it right now.

It just felt strange.

I was not a star and I had no significant amount that deserved to be exposed to the whole world. However, it seems that people liked to see me on waking or that kind of thing.

I could now say that I understood perfectly the celebrities when they were cables to the paparazzi.

Even going out in simple tracksuits and sneakers seemed prohibited for me. And we did not even talk about scandals or festivals.

Yeah, Ansel was already doing this for both of us. He was known as the womanizer of the family in the newspapers. And they seemed to take it upon themselves to expose each of his new conquests. Ansel found it amusing, personally, I had a lot of trouble keeping myself up when I had to read so much shit about my elder brother. He was not a whore as they liked to call him and despite his arrogance and his fuckboy attitude, he was much more than that.

In fact, he had one of Den Froske Skolen's highest ranks and I knew he was planning to go into a lawyer's career once he finished the high school. I knew he was doing this mainly because of our father but I was still proud of him.

My family and I were perhaps the only ones to know the real Ansel Bakken but that was enough. It was our motto, we Bakken, we did not need anyone else apart from each other.

"Well, you don't look like a real candy for your eyes." Suddenly the voice of the object of my thoughts made me turn around with a wide arrogant smile, gauging him from head to toe.

" Suddenly the voice of the object of my thoughts made me turn around with a wide arrogant smile, gauging him from head to toe