7.

Onsdag 18:54

It turned out that I had not really made any effort to try to join the small group of Sana. In fact, I had done the opposite.

After my first class on Monday, Isak and Jonas came to find me grabbing effectively during the lunch period as well as for the rest of the afternoon. Obviously, I had sensed the look of several people on our small group surprising enough but I did what I did best. Ignore them.

Isak and Jonas had made some jokes about it laughing at the fact that people would probably be hallucinating if they knew how I had been on the Saturday before. This had led me to threaten them again before literally sniffing with laughter actually feeling myself for several long months.

Tuesday was not that different, except that Isak and Jonas had found me early in the morning to present me correctly to their buses composed of Magnus and Mahdi. They were acceptable, I suppose. Mahdi was quite amusing about Magnus... well ... he was Magnus.

In fact, the more I had spent time with the little boy group and the more I realized that I was beginning to integrate. I still had a somewhat contemptuous perception of public schools but boys were actually my only true source of distraction.

Unlike Ansel who seemed to have just decided to sulk in his corner. I had felt his eyes on my back for most of the day and every time I looked away from the group of idiots I now regarded as my friends, Ansel would immediately turn away. He probably thought to be smooth when he was just a fool. That said, it was when I did not make eye contact with that other fuckboy. I realized he was Chris. Chris Penetrator according to Jonas and Isak. It would seem that he was the king at Nissens and this, along with William Magnusson.

I could easily understand what appeled to them. They were certainly attractive. Nevertheless for someone like me with definitely higher expectations, I could not really care about them like most of Nissens girls.

Plus, I probably knew all of their little tricks. After all, I had literally grown up with a fuckboy. And even if I knew it was only a stupid facade, that did not prevent me from despising this act. I had always hated when Ansel acted in front of me however as long as I was not concerned that suited me.

True, I had more girls in tears at my feet than I wanted but it was nothing I could not take care of.

It was unfortunate for them but if they were stupid enough to get caught up in my brother's nets then they did not deserve my time. After all, his reputation was known to all and honestly, I could not really understand why someone might fall for him.

I loved my brother to death and I found him definitely attractive in a way not strange but there was a pain in my ass most of the time.

So it was no surprise and with a simple roll of my eyes that I looked away every time Chris sent me one of those nods full of stupid flirtation. Honestly, I almost felt sorry for him. If he knew how much Fuckboy I had treated in my old high school he would know that it was useless and a waste of time for him.

Anyway, I was now on the way back to the hotel again. Ansel had left before I could even ask him to bring me back and the boys decided to have a little trip to the skate park after classes so it was no great surprise that they had asked me to accompany them. Especially since I was quite nervous against Ansel for letting me just walk all the way back home.

The day had been awfully long for me and as much as I liked to wear heels most of the time, I had linty feet. I had forgotten that today was the day I was traveling the most between different buildings for my classes and the high heels I wore were not really the most comfortable to climb and descend a hundred stairs between each Hours.