Tune mere jaana✔

By rainycloud138

It is a sandhir ff. highest ranking till now #55. More

prologue
character sketch
Her perfect life
preparations...
preparations 2...
He's the night life prince...
He's the night life prince 2...
Unknown feelings...
Their way to India..
Meeting each other...
He can speak hindi...????
New story notification
What is happening to me???
KYAA MUJHE????
The bet...
Riddles...(partA)
Riddles...(partB)
Feeling her for the last..💝
Tune mere jana kbhi nhi jana..
Roke na ruke naina...
Mere rehnuma
Tera mera rishta purana...
Baatein ye kbhi na..
Frantic search...
🙏
searching him...
planning...
Execution....
He's back...
Why did you go...
That night..
We are there..
Love you always...
India... once again!!
Tere sheher mein...
I thought u were mine??
Jealousy
#Teaser#
Sangeet
In the tulips field.. 🌷
Momma knows best...
Her fiance...(A)
Her fiance(B)
He deserves this
Will love her forever...
Bidaai
Maine mere jaana 1.....
Teaser...
Maine mere jaana 2...
Maine mere jaana 3....
Maine mere jaana 4
He's gone...
He's gone...only to come back
My love...
My love 2...
Don't let you go...
Don't let you go 2...
Recovery .....
Wait is over...
Wait is over 2...
Wait is over 3...
Her innocence...
Soothing her...
Meeting her mother...
Meeting her mother 2...
Realisation matters...
My love is she...
Back to normal...
Truth revealed...
Teaser....
Back to home...
It's Breakfast time...
Naughtiness in the air...
Seducing night...
Stitches of love...
Stitches of love 2...
That I'm your best friend...
Together back again...
When she met him...
Girls are... Girls!!!
Let's plan a tour!!!
Way to Goa...
Will you marry me!!!
Finally together?!!!
Finally together....
Epilogue
Epilogue 2

KYA MUJHE 2...

2.4K 151 3
By rainycloud138

I m just attracted toward her nothing else wo mere type ki bilkul nhi h....his mind assured but his heart was saying something else. Little did he know tht his heart is gonna win this battle no matter how much he will refuse but it is true tht he has fallen for sanyukta n soon he will realise.

At the fite campus, sanyukta
was trying some experiment utilising solar energy. She was experimenting something with magnifying glass n a carbon paper.

Parth was passing by when he saw sanyukta doing something so thought to go n check. He reached near her n stood behind. After sometime sanyukta frowned, which made parth to chuckle, sanyukta heard it n turned around to scold tht person but she ceased.

Sanyu- Hey...tum yahaa kya kar rhe ho??

Parth- nhi... Bas wo main yha se guzar rha tha to tumhe dekha to socha aake mil loon.

Sanyu-ohh

P- wese..may i know what was u doing.

Sanyu- nothing important bas 1 experiment kar rhi thi....but ho hi nhi rha.

P- which experiment, mujhe bata sakti ho.

Sanyu- wo...mene na youtube pe dekha tha magnifying glass se carbon paper pe aag lagate hue to socha...kyun na me bhi try karun.

P-ohh...par ho ni raha h na tumse.

Sanyukta nodded positively whereas parth laughed at her.

Hasnewali kya baat h...nhi ho rha...to nhi...n she threw the carbon paper.

Come mai batata hun kese hoga...said parth pulling sanyu's hand.

See its not necessary k agar solar energy se fire produce karni ho to u need a carbon paper coz a simple paper can do the same....he explained her while removing a page frm his book. He kept the page down on the ground n bought the magnifying glass above it. Within no second the paper caught fire n burned into ashes. Sanyukta saw it with a confused look.

The sun rays are parallel, n we know parallel lines do not intersect each other but lens have a propety through which the parallel line meet at one point n tht is known as convergence of lens.....tht is why the parallel rays of the sun was converged by the lens of magnifying glass at one point n hence the paper caught fire....ab samjha.

Ohhh....sanyukta chipped.

Wanna try...parth said forwarding the glass to her.

She took the gass n tried n to her good luck the paper burned. Sanyukta jumped in hapiness.....Thank u parth..agar tum samjhate nhi to mujhe kbhi aata hi nhi...she said hugging him.

Mujhe nhi....randhir ko thanks bolo usne mujhe sikhaya h...he said hugging her back. This scene was being witnessed by two souls who were now burning in anger. One was randhir n another one indeed arpita.

When randhir realised his unknown feelings he left the lab to confront it with his bst frnds parth n karthik. He was on his way when he saw two familiar figures hugging each other in the college campus. He didnt knew who were they so thought to go a little close, he was standing near the tree with a disgusted face, those two figures were of sarth. He was burning in anger watching them hugging. He could not stand tht so he left the place at once.

Wheras arpita was attending a call, n due to a weak network connection she came out of her room at the campus side she was walking further when she saw a heart deceiving scene. Parth was hugging sanyukta, she knew tht he was the biggest flirt of flirts but she never thought tht he will play around with girls...n it hurts u more when tht person is like parth n the one whom he is flirting with is an innocent girl like sanyukta. She never showed to him or said to anyone but she too had feelings for him. But how was she suppose to trust him, what if he remains like this even after being in a relationship with her???this question Had always bothered her, tht's why she preferred not to tell him anything. She disconnected the call n dashed towards her room with tears in her eyes.

Ok...mujhe ab chalna chahiye....parth said sanyu n took the leave. Sanyu too bid him a bye n left for her room.

Reaching her room arpita immediately closed the door, she came n sat on her bed n started crying. Crying on her messy fate, she cursed herself for ignoring parth. She very well knew she is his crush but then also she kept on avoiding him bcoz of his playboy nature but somewhere she too had feelings for him.

I hate u..i hate u...i hate u...arpita said crying bitterly... How culd u do this to me..pyaar mujhse karte ho or hugs kisi or ko..kyunnnnn.

She was crying profusely her face became pale n eyes were swollen, it's been almost an hour since she was crying. Just thn trisha entered the room fidgeting with her phone.

What the!!.....
Before she culd complete her sentence she saw arpita crying. She got worried about her and went toward the bed n sat beside her.

Arpi...kya hua tu ro kyu rhi h...trisha said with concern in her voice. Arpita neither replied nor reacted to her question she was sitting like a statue. Arpita...plzz tell me kya hua...kya parth ne pareshan kiya.....trisha asked caressing her hairs.

Hearin parth's name arpita again started crying n trisha was damn sure it it is related to parth. To parth hi h iske piche...kya kiya usne tell me main use abhi jaake theek karti hu....she said with anger in her voice. Arpita hugged her tightly n broke into her arms.

Tri...trish...ha....I hat..hate...him.....she said hugging her more tightly.

Kya hua arpita tell me clearly...sab kuch...trisha asked her. Arpita told her the whole incident which took place in the campus between sarth. Trisha looked at her in disbelief still trying to register what she said, after a while she spoke.

Arpita...i think tujhe koi misunderstanding hui h....i know parth is a flirt but sanyu waisi bilkul nhi h n u very well know tht....she kept her point of view. I suggest u go n ask the real matter....u cannot judge thm wrong without knowing anything completely.

Trisha was correct she shuldnt judge thm by the appearance may be it was a frndly hug n she is misjudging it. Without giving another thought arpita stood up n dashed out of her room wiping her tears. She want to know the real truth for she dont want to lose him. As sanyuktas room was adjacent to hers so it hardly took any time to reach the place. Arpita directly entered in their room.

Hey arpita...aao na....vidhushi welcomed her for the three of them were watching sarrainodu film. Thank u vidhushi...par mujhe sanyukta se zara baat karni h.....arpita said n looked toward sanyu. They all sensed a kind of restlessness in her voice. Sanyukta nodded her head n came out of the room with her.

Kya hua arpita...tumko mujhse kya baat karni h...sanyu asked.

Wo..wo sanyukta....mujhe wo...tumse....arpita was not able to say anything bcoz the question which she wanted to ask culd hurt sanyukta.

Its all right arpita....tum jo puchna chahti ho puch sakti ho...dont think k mujhe bura lagega...just tell me....sanyukta squeezed arpitas hand in assurance. Arpita hugged her n thn continued. She said her everything she saw in the campus n even about her feelings for parth n her insecurities too while sanyukta was listening her silently. When arpita finished sanyukta looked at her n started laughing like maniac. Arpita was spellbound by her reaction. She thought after hearing her sanyukta would be hurt but look at her she is laughing.

Oh arpita...ur so cute...sanyukta said pulling her cheeks n laughed again. N haa tum jo soch rhi ho waisa kuch nhi h wo to mere bhai jaisa h....she continued. Actually I was trying an experiment in the campus but i was not able to do tht so parth helped me with it n i was the one who hugged him....uski koi galti nhi thi...even i know he is a flirt but yeh mujhe bhi pata h ki he have a crush on u... the way he looks at u with love can not be unnotice...wo flirt h par tumse pyaar bhi karta h...or kya pata agar tum dono 1 ho jao to wo sudhar jaaye...sanyu explained her whereas arpita was guilty for doubting him. I suggest tum abhi hi jaake use bata do apni feelings k baare me...isse pehle ki bohot der ho jaaye.

Lekin main use bolungi kya...agar use ye pata chalega ki i was doubting him to wo naraz ho jaayega...she said to sanyu.

S- Use kuch batane ki zarurat nhi h iss sab k baare me...all u need to do is go n tell him tht u love him too.

A- tum bohot achchi ho sanyukta, thank u very much.

S- jaao ab nhi to wo kisi nayi ladki ko dhundlega.

Dont worry i wont let tht happen....said arpita n left the place. Sanyukta smiled at her retreating figure unaware about her own problems which are on their way.

She was searching parth in the whole college but he was nowhere to be seen. With the passing time she got more restless. She came to the canteen n saw karthik n karan playing chess. Guys...parth ko dekha kya...she asked them.

We dont know...karthik replied his eyes fixed at the chess coins.

Arpita turned around to leave but karthik stopped her. Parth...upar terrace pe h...he informed her.

Thank u batane k liye....n she went to the terrace. As soon as she reached the terrace she looked everywhere but parth was not there infact the terrace was empty. She turned around to go back but heard a noise, which was coming from the corner of the place she apprached tht place n there he was. She jumped at her place in happiness for finding him. Parth was working on a sort of machine which was kept on a table in front of him He had removed his shirt n was standind shirtless n infact his right cheek was black due to grease n tht made him look more cute. Parth looked up n found arpita standing in front of him.

Hey arpita...wht are u doing here....he asked with a wideeee smile on his face afterall it was all unbelievable for him. She walked toward him n stood beside.

Wo main tumse milne aayi thi...she said figdeting with her thoughts. Parth resumed his work.

Kuch kaam tha kya jaan...parth said while he opened the machine parts.

Jaan...ssly he called me jaan. How sweet he is. Arpita was enjoying all this but one thing which she didnt like....was his lack of attention. She remembered tht whenever she used to go to meet him, he wuld be on cloud nine n he never left her sight but now look at him he is not even sparing his gaze to her, which made her angry but she controlled herself.

Haa wo mujhe tumse baat karni thi kuch, lekin tum yha kya kar rhe ho....arpita said.

Wo main kal k competition ki practise kar rha tha...he replied.

Arpita -But why at the terrace?? (trying to get his attention)

P- That's true tht we all have become good frnds (not making any eye contact) but we all can not change the fact tht we have to compete against each other as competitors (still busy with the machine) so i thought tht it wuld be good to practise it secretly so tht our strategies wuldnt get exposed.

He looked upon at her only to find her throwing daggers at him. She was verrrryyyy angry. Like this:😠😠😡😡😡😡. Parth have no idea, for the sudden change in her mood. Arpi....arpita..kya hua...he asked stammering. Arpita had enough of him she held his shoulder n pushed him to toward the nearest wall, parth was panick stricken.

Arpi- Parth kashyap(with anger)...khud ko samajhte kya ho tum

P- arpi...arpita...tu..tu..tum

A- just shut up ok(cutting him in the middle)... How can u even ignore me like this...(she held his broad hands tightly thus digging her nails) pyaar karte the na mujhse.

P- wo to ab bhi karta hu arpita lekin hu (again she cuts him off)

A- I know ur taking your revenge...jab tum mujhse baat karne aate the or me ignore karti thi issi liye tum mujhse badla le rhe ho.(on the verge of crying)

Parth was not able to understand anything, he didnt knew wht has just gone wrong n why is she behaving like this for he had never seen arpita so angry tht too bcoz he didnt pay her his mere attention.

P- No..arpita...m not taking revenge i was just busy. N why wuld i ignore u.

A- Nhi tum mujhe ignore kar rhe ho. (she tightened her hold on his hands).

P- Tum ko q farq padta h meri ignorance se (he asked out of frustration)

A- Because i love u.

Parth was dumbstruck with her confession. He pulled her toward him n smacked his lips with hers they shared n intimate liplock.

Bohot waqt le liya tumne arpita...thodi or jaldi nhi bol sakti thi... Parth said to her n again caught her lips for another passionate kiss.

So finnnaallyyy parth was successfull to make arpita fall in love with him. They both felt completed, parth got the Love of his life n arpita got life to live her love. But still there were two soul left, randhir n sanyukta.... lets see how cupid will make these two ppl confess their feelings for each other.

Longest part till now...
Hope you will like it.

N haa the twist is on its way..
Do vote n comments.

Thank u😊.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

465K 27.7K 119
Wattpad ranking #1 on 5/4/2016 in fanfiction Wattpad ranking#4 on 28/3/2016 in fanfiction BANNER CREDITS : Aesana My first work on Sandhir... Its abo...
91.2K 3.4K 30
Randhir Singh Shekhawat , the topper of F.I.T.E ; known for his Intelligence and arrogance and Sanyukta Agarwaal 2nd Ranker of the same F.I.T.E ; kno...
28.5K 1.8K 21
Highest Rating : #6 in #SanDhirff as of 2nd August 2018! Based on the popular Indian Show 'Sadda Haq' aired on Channel V India. "When a trip to a re...
9.4K 600 8
#19 in Short story (30/9/16) #27 in Short story (01/4/17) #31 in Short story (04/4/17) Peep in and have a look at another crazy work of mine!! Bored...