Sherlolly Oneshots

By FnchDrcy

Oneshots following the ever confusing, adventure-bound, love-entangled lives (and alternate lives) of our fav... More

Well Hello There
Lovesick
Under the Stars
Star Wars AU - Part 1
Star Wars AU - Part 2
Star Wars AU - Part 3 (final)
Frozen to You
Elevator Talks (Teen!Lock - In 'Murca)
Violet Skies (Greaser!Lock)
Clever Girl
Texts (QotMP)
The Things I'll Do For You
To Be Human
An Orchestra for You (Neko!Lock)
JohnLock ❤️❤️❤️
Puppy Love
Testing 1, 2, 3 (Parent!Lock)
Dream a Little Dream
Fighting Demons
Gunshots (Western!Lock)
Forbidden Feelings (Andriod!Lock)
Bloody Americans P1
Bloody Americans P2
The Dapper Thief
Expecto Patronum (Potter!Lock)
A/N + Requests
A/N P2 (I'M SORRY I'M SORRY)
Splatters (Teen!Lock)
Dance With Me
Done For P1
Done For P2
Oddballs, Otters, and Once Upon a Times
The Call
An East Wind (Uni!Lock)
Wolf Man (Teen!Lock)
Little Monster (Victorian!Lock) P1
Little Monster (Victorian!Lock) P2
Pixie Dust (Supernatural AU)
Tension
Tag
Dancing Flames
Party Crashers
Welcome the Newlyweds
A/N ~ I am SO sorry
Amortentia (Potter!Lock)
The Meaning of a Ring
Of Body Parts and Blushes
The Captian (Pirate!Lock)
Catch
All You Had to Say
A Sea of Candles
Numb
HELP!
Esrever
The Icing on Top
Hallows Eve
X's and O's (Text!Lock)
Seven Minutes in Heaven (Teen!Lock)
Dark Pasts
Trick or Treat (Parent!Lock)
A/N PLEASE READ
The On-Call Room (Doc!Lock)
All I Want For Christmas
Tag
Tagged Again
When the Clock Strikes Twelve (Teen!Lock)
The Coffee Bar (Teen!Lock)
Loopy
Snowy Hearts
The Saplings
Don't Get Caught
The Mastermind (Uni!Lock)
The Dark Hours
Webbed Hands (Mermaid!Lock)
Aggravation
Satisfaction
Blood Stained (Reverse!Lock)
Face Claims
'Til Death Do Us Part

When the World Stops Spinning (Greaser/Teen!Lock)

666 20 57
By FnchDrcy

Yeah so I swear I tried to find Sherlolly Greaser!Lock fanart.  I know it's out there, I know it exists, I've seen it.  But I spent longer than I'd like to admit looking for it so yeah you get that picture ^
But you guys seriously Loo's so pretty it kills me I ship this way too hard.
But uh this was recommended by Darth_Kitty123 so here ya go!  (It's a Greaser!Lock I added some Soc's (preppy kids) go read the Outsiders). And I think ssuckitup disappeared again, guys. Just thought I'd let you know. 🤷🏼‍♀️

~~~

"Why do I have to be there, John?"

"It's a school dance Sherlock, it's going to be fun."

A tall, pale boy shook his head at the smaller, well built boy beside him, his inky hair bouncing. 

"It'll be filled to the brim with Soc's.  You know that.  It's not worth it."

John raised an eyebrow, "the school is neutral territory.  They wouldn't dare start trouble there.  Besides, it's not like we're going to be the only greasers there."

Sherlock eyed the floor warily, his hands in his pockets.  "Still..."

"No, it's decided.  You're going."  John crossed his arms over his chest as he stared at Sherlock, as if waiting for him to oppose.

Instead Sherlock sighed and shook his head in defeat, "fine," he grumbled, "but if anything doesn't go as planned tonight, I'm blaming you."

John grinned, shooting Sherlock a toothy smile, "brilliant."

"Mary, I don't think we should go."

"It's too late, the dress is picked.  You look beautiful."

Molly Hooper, a small, petite girl, stared shyly down at the dress she wore.  It was pretty, with its pale yellow color and white trim.  Her friend, Mary, smirked and crossed her arms over her chest.

Molly sighed, biting her lip.  "People would be mad if they knew I was even talking to you.  I can't even imagine what it would be like if I crashed a greaser party," she whispered quietly under her breath.

Mary waved her hand in the air dismissively, her gum snapping and making Molly jump.  "Yeah yeah greasers and Soc's shouldn't hang out- it's a stupid rule, Molly.  There's going to be other Soc's there too, don't worry.  Besides," Mary grinned at her friend reassuringly, "you would be lost without me."

Molly laughed, feeling her worries melt away, "you're right," she said, "but that doesn't mean I'm going to stop worrying."

"Yeah I know," said Mary, rolling her eyes, "that's why I've stopped worrying about these things."  When Molly raised an eyebrow a grin spread across Mary's face, "because you worry enough for the both of us."

Molly nodded knowingly, "can't argue with that logic."

The gym was surprisingly crowded, people squished in and bumbling about.  Even through the mass, however, a clear line separated the greasers and the Soc's.  Even with it, however, tensions were oddly at a low and everybody swayed comfortably to the music.

"We're late," Sherlock grumbled to John as they stood at the entrance to the gym.  John let his eyes drag over the gym and without looking plucked the unlit cigarette from behind Sherlock's ear and tossed it in the trash can.

"You can't be late to a school dance, Sherlock," he said, ignoring the glares his friend sent his way, "you can only be fashionably not on time."

Sherlock rolled his eyes, his gaze following John's and scouring the gym.  "You were right, there are a lot of people here."

John nodded, smiling at Sherlock, "who knows, maybe you'll find a girl you like.  Now go get em tiger."

Sherlock nodded nebulously as he watched the gym, "yeah alright- wait," he blinked, bewildered, "what did you just-"

Sherlock looked to his side, only to see that John had melted into the crowd.  Sherlock groaned, pondering whether or not he should look for John, heed his advice, or leave.  He suspected that finding John would take too long considering he was purposely avoiding Sherlock and he would also be completely enraged if Sherlock left.  The raven-haired boy sighed and grumbled under his breath, slipping off his jacket and adjusting his tie. 

Option B it is.

"I don't get why we had to come if we were going to be late anyway."

"I thought you were past this." Molly and Mary stood at the entrance on the other side of the gym, a reasonable distance from each other as they tried not to make it look like they were communicating.

"I just don't see your reasoning.  I could be at home, reading."  At the thought of her books Molly pushed down the longing that rose in her throat like bile.

"I wanted to see John," Molly stiffened and used every bit of her common sense to keep her from spinning around and shrieking at Mary, "and you needed to get out of the house.  Mr. Darcy can wait."

"John?!  You dragged me here so you can see John?! Mr. Darcy waits for no one, Mary!"  When she didn't get a reply Molly spared a glance behind her shoulder, only to see that her greaser friend had disappeared and she was left to fend for herself.

With a discontented sigh, Molly gathered all the mental strength she had and set off into the war zone.

"Alright, this one is for all you lovers," the band leader chorused through his microphone.  Immediately most of the students scrambled about, searching desperately for their dates.  Sherlock stared bitterly at John as he took Mary Morstan's hand, leading her to the dance floor.

He sipped nonchalantly at his punch, leaning on the snack table.  It strayed dangerously far from the greaser side of the gym but at this point Sherlock couldn't care less.  He wanted more than anything than to step into the brisk February air and light a cigarette, but he knew he'd be in even more trouble with John if he did that rather than just leave.

"Are you bored too," a quiet voice asked from beside him. 

Not looking to see who had approached him, Sherlock sipped at his punch, nodding.  "Absolutely, no one here shares my definition of 'fun'."

Who ever was beside him let out a dry laugh, "I agree more than I'd like to admit."

"So, what brings you-" Sherlock looked to his side, freezing when his gaze turned to his approacher.  It was a young Soc girl with soft brown hair and skin that just glowed in the lighting.  At the same moment he looked at her the Soc's eyes turned towards Sherlock, and he noticed that she had the warmest brown stare.

They were both silent as they stared at each other and suddenly, everything went silent.  It was like time had ticked to a stop, people moved in slow motion and the musicians began to take long, deep breaths as they prepared to play.

The silence was surreal, literally and figuratively, but Sherlock couldn't care less.  He stared at this beautiful young girl as if he was just seeing color for the first time.

"Hello," Sherlock whispered softly, the one word pulsing through their silence, hanging in midair for a moment before vanishing.

"Hi," she responded quietly, staring at Sherlock with an equally surprised face.  He'd never seen her before yet at the same time she might as well have been the only person he'd ever known in his entire life.

"You look stunning," the words slipped out of Sherlock's mouth before he had the time to clearly think, but neither seemed to care.

"Thank you," the girl said shyly, neither breaking eye contact, "I like your eyes."

Sherlock nodded slowly, blinking at the girl.  He took a deep breath, "may I have this dance?"  Sherlock bent down, bowing to this mysterious Soc.

"I wouldn't miss it for the world," she flashed him a small grin and, in that moment, Sherlock felt like he would never see a sight as beautiful.  "My name is Molly."

"Molly," the name sounded so welcomed on his tongue, and saying it sent shocks through Sherlock's body.  "I'm Sherlock."

"It's a pleasure to meet you."  Sherlock took Molly's hand lightly, her delicate fingers resting on his palm.  He lead her to the dance floor and suddenly, time seemed to catch up with them.  The music was playing softly, it's smooth melody like a pulse.  The people in the gym were oddly quiet as the couples swayed to the music's lulling rhythm.

"I do believe the pleasure is all mine."  Her smile widened and suddenly, Sherlock felt like he had just woken up from a dark, dreamless sleep to find a world that was so very different from when he had seen it last.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

59.3K 2.4K 22
Book One. Sherlock and Molly have known each other for years. They went to uni together. Things... didn't exactly end well. But they're working toget...
827 48 10
Hey, Sher. You're about to become quite busy with a new case, so say "goodbye" to your boredom; things are going to get fun. This case involves a bel...
21.6K 808 43
You fell in love with the Consulting Detective that had been your friend since day 1, you were with him constantly but in the detective career nothin...
365 2 8
Sherlock gets violently injured during a confrontation with a criminal and Molly happens to be passing by. Narrowly escaping death (again), Molly is...