The Above Cover Agent

By circcanread

Some say to keep your friends close but your enemies closer but who's to say they are not all the same? A gir... More

-{Character Introduction}-
-{Chapter 1}-
-{Chapter 2}-
-{Chapter 3}-
-{Chapter 4}-
-{Chapter 5}-
-{Chapter 6}-
-{Chapter 7}-
-{Chapter 8}-
-{Chapter 9}-
-{Chapter 11}-
-{Chapter 12}-
-{Chapter 13}-
-{Chapter 14}-
-{Chapter 15}-
-{Chapter 16}-
-{Chapter 17}-
-{Chapter 18}-
-{Chapter 19}-
-{Chapter 20}-
-{Chapter 21}-
-{Chapter 22}-
-{Chapter 23}-
-{Chapter 24}-
-{Chapter 25}-
-{Chapter 26}-
-{Chapter 27}-
-{Chapter 28}-
-{Chapter 29}-
-{Chapter 30}-
-{Chapter 31}-
-{Chapter 32}-
-{Chapter 33}-
-{Chapter 34}-
-{ Chapter 35 }-
-{ Chapter 36 }-
-{ Chapter 37 }-
-{ Chapter 38 }-
-{ Chapter 39 }-
-{ Chapter 40 }-
-{ Chapter 41 }-
-{ Chapter 42 }-
-{ Chapter 43 }-
-{ Chapter 44 }-
-{ Chapter 45 }-
-{ Chapter 46 }-
-{ Chapter 47 }-
-{ Chapter 48 }-
-{ Chapter 49 }-
-{ Chapter 50 }-
-{ Chapter 51 }-
-{ Chapter 52 }-
-{ Chapter 53 }-
-{ Chapter 54 }-
-{ Chapter 55 }-
-{ Chapter 56 }-
-{ Chapter 57 }-
-{ Chapter 58 }-
-{ Chapter 59 }-
-{ Chapter 60 }-
-{ Chapter 61 }-
-{ Chapter 62 }-
-{ Chapter 63 }-
-{ Chapter 64 }-
-{ Chapter 65 }-
-{ Chapter 66 }-
-{ Chapter 67 }-
-{ Chapter 68 }-
-{ Chapter 69 }-
-{ Ending }-

-{Chapter 10}-

256 24 13
By circcanread

    The plane landed elegantly as happiness began to fill my body as well as exhaustion from the landing. Without a doubt, the flight was far too long although the bed was nice.

    I was beyond tired the plane ride felt like 20 hours of hell but I doubt it was that long and now that I think about it, I am honestly am not sure how long it was.

    The pilot from before walked towards me taking my hand in his shaking it firmly like a man would smiling happily. 

     "It was an excellent landing sir," I replied gratefully.

     "Thankyou Princess." the pilot replied

     "Did Toby put you up to this?" I sighed out trying to hold in my laughter.

     "Maybe, maybe not," the pilot smirked over at me as he turned around grabbing my suitcase and leading me outside.

     Instead of being windy like before it was nice and warm and especially very sunny.

    The wind blew through my hair making it go all over the place like a model shoot but gone wrong kind of situation.

     I placed my hand above my eyes as I looked up at the sky gazing at its beauty perfect blue skies fresh air mixed in while fuel and absolutely beautiful clouds.

     My gaze fell downwards as a large dark shadowy figure blocked my view.

    "Princess hunt it is a pleasure to meet your acquaintance." A petite woman replied wth a strong British accent.

    "Um... thanks, I guess...?" I replied rudely.

     I watched as she scoffed out loud her smile turning into a deadly glare and scowl.

     "You are not a young lady what so ever how rude!" She screeched out.

     "Nopppee." I replied back popping the p.

     The old looking woman coughed out trying to cover up her voice as she continued to send deadly glares towards me sending chills up and down my spine.,

     Oooo grandmas angry whatever will I do?

    "Well anyway, tally ho follow me princess's hunt." The woman replied.

    She scurried her way towards a beautiful black limousine clutching onto a clipboard. The woman was petite small thin but looked to be in her 50's or maybe even 60's.

    She was wearing one of those ugly and frilly pink skirts you often see secretary wearing a matching shirt and an outrageously ugly scarf.

    I nodded my head following her towards the limousine opening the door and hoped in.

    Another scoff and gasp escaped the ladies mouth as she looked at me in horror. She should stop scowling she will only look older.

    "A lady never ever opens a door for herself!"

     "And I care why...?" I questioned.

    She gave me another scowl and crossed her arms over her chest as she sat next to me in the seat outback taking out her clipboard.

    "Butler grab this ladies bags please." She asked.

    "Yes ma'am" A 30-year-old man replied wearing a fancy butler suit. He walked up towards me grabbing the bag from my grasp.

     I tried to pull the bag from him glaring at him as if saying to back the f off its mine but sadly did not win.

    It's not the fact that I was not strong enough it was simply that miss lady smacked my head with her clipboard momentarily distracting me.

    "Never decline a man's offer to assist!" She scolded.

    I rolled my eyes at her as I tried to scoot away as far as I possibly could from this psycho miss lady and her preppiness.

    She only scooted towards me closer and closer until there was no more room for me to escape a sigh of annoyance escaped my lips as I sat down slouching backwards.

    "A lady never slouches sit up tall back straight chin up!" She demanded.

     "And how about no?"

    Instead of saying anything she just glared at me scribbling something on the clipboard probably on how rude I was, good.

    "Now for some questions." She replied almost cheerfully.

    "Oh joy," I replied sarcastically.

    The car started and we began to drive off into the busy London streets.

     There was that small glint of excitement in my eyes at the thought of actually being in a limousine. Yes, have been in one before but never in London, I have never even been to London!

    "Full name please."

     "Don't you already know after all you already called me princess hunt"

     "I don't care give me your name."

     I didn't reply I just looked at her while glaring I am not going to talk to this old fart who the hell does she think she is?

     "Tell me your name right now!"She yelled out in annoyance.

     "Kiara hunt"

     "Mmmm I see.." she nodded her head as she looked down at her clipboard jotting things down with her pen glancing up at me every now and then.

    "What is your age?"

    "17"

     "Weight and height?"

    "Is that really relevant miss lady its none of your business?"

    "Of course it is for dress and uniform fitting of course!"

    "Oh great, I can't wait..."

    "And my name Miss Cordelia not miss lady."

     "Like the flower?" I replied trying not to laugh out because that would be very un lady like.

     "Yes like the flower now tell me your weight and height now!" She snapped.

     "Ok fine jeez my height is 5'3 and weight is 123 pounds," I mumbled softly.

     "Old hag," I mumbled out under my breath.

     "What did you say?" 

     "Nothing, nothing at all."

     "Excellent."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Her Dark Side By Acacia Page

Mystery / Thriller

14.3K 635 29
Just a glance. That's all it was. Now she's wishing she never had. Willow is an exemplary example of a spy. The best one around. But when she peeks i...
1.1K 121 30
Kira grew up without a world of supernatural creatures. Her family was apart of a secret agency. She didn't know of these creatures and her family ti...
16.4K 1.8K 121
Some say to keep your friends close but your enemies closer but who's to say they are not all the same? A girl with a killer attitude literally is se...
87.8K 4.2K 26
CURRENTLY UNDER EDITING An agent emotional is an agent reckless, and Agent Knight's most recent mission has her feelings entwined in the tangled web...