Zoo // Louis Tomlinson

By BlondeLyfe

❝Just a forgetful child, just a lost girl.❞ ❝Just a boy with a pen, just a man with ink.❞ (Book 1) More

Zoo // Louis Tomlinson
//1//
//2//
//3//
//4//
//5//
//6//
//7//
//8//
//9//
//10//
//11//
//13//
//14//
//15//
//16//
//17//
//18//
//19//
//20//
//21//
//22//
//23//
//24//
//25//
//26//
//27//
//28//
//29//
//30//
//31//
//32//
//33//
//34//
//35//
//36//
//37//
//38//
//39//
//40//
//41//
//42//
//43//
//44//
//45//
//46//
//47//
//48//
//49//
// Character Description //
//50//
//Epilogue//
Extra?
EXTRAS ARE POSTED

//12//

11.2K 409 88
By BlondeLyfe

***UNEDITED 3/17***

***EDITED 3/18***

                       Lydia’s POV

            The closer it got to six o’clock the less I wanted to wake up the sleeping man on my lap. It was as though he’d regressed back into time. Back to the days when stubble didn’t taint his ungodly smooth skin, back to when his sharp jawline and pronounced features were still just being developed.

            He had been at a restful sleep for nearly two hours now. Only waking me up when he’d turned his head against my chest, using it as a pillow.

            I swear to god I wasn’t a slut, and with any other man I would have minded more than a little. It was just something about Louis that I just couldn’t understand, and that was exactly why I had quite willingly allowed him to keep his comfortable position, while I got a perfect view of his lazily beautiful face.

            I was terrible at keeping my hands to myself. When I’d first woken up almost half an hour ago I’d frantically pulled my fingers out of his soft flop of hair, and had erratically debated yanking my hand out from under his. I just couldn’t do it though.

            So instead of waking Louis up because of my own fear of what serenity his skin brought mine, I propped my head up on Nora and finally allowed myself the grace of studying him as I would a slide. A perfect, impeccably crafted, skillfully handled slide, with the beauty of the world trapped among its facets.

            I was mainly under the impression that if I didn’t admit that I felt something ignite all the way down to my toes when I found his hand trapping mine on top of his chest, that I simply would not even be able to feel it at all.

            The large numbers on my lock screen abruptly shifted to 6 pm, as if they were mocking my frightening train of thought.

            “Louis.” I whispered, leaning off of Nora and trying my best not to disturb the peace as I moved closer to the sleeping god.

            Silence.

            His brilliantly enticing lips remained as sealed as the beautiful blue eyes, trapped beneath a layer of thinly spread eyelashes.

            “Lou,” I bit my lip, unsure of where the nickname had come from and if I wanted to punch myself for even using it.

            “Hmm?” He responded groggily, breaking me out of my self-involved banter.

            “It’s six, you have to go back.” I continued to whisper, moving farther back as he started to move.

            First his legs stretched out in front of him, brought on by the most Earth shatteringly adorable yawn. It crinkled his still shut eyes, giving him the impression that he had lost ten years.

            “Just give me a second babe, my things are packed by the door.” He mumbled, bringing his arms up in a stretch and then rolling even farther onto my chest. He nuzzled his head in, dropping his hand back down to mine, holding it in place on his shirt.

            “What?” I couldn’t contain my shock, but at the same time I was wondering where he was going with this. I pressed my free hand onto my forehead, holding back the curls as I waited for the bright blue eyes to pop out at me.

            “I’ll be up in five love, we can shower together if you give me a minute.”

            My eyes nearly popped out of my head, my lips pressing into an ‘O’ as I debated what was more mind blowing. It was a close race between the light sleep and heavy words that painted his perfect accent even deeper, and the glorified sleep deprived state he was in. The one that would lead him to believe that he was in bed with someone.

            “Shit.” His voice was back to its usual higher than average pitch, a semblance of shock and horror running through it.

            “I’m not sure if I should apologize, because the look on your face right now is priceless.” Louis was tinted a slight color of pink, a semi-apologetic pout on his plump lips as he tried to joke his way out of it.

            “It’s six.” Was all I could seem to get out, I had a million comebacks and none of them seemed to fit the situation well enough to even be pitched.

            “Right, well I hope I haven’t offended you, and by the big eyes I can tell I’ve clearly ruined your innocence.” He grinned, sitting up slowly to take back in our surroundings. His small hands came to grasp around his ankles, my hand lying uselessly on the grass, finding nowhere near as much warmth on the cold ground.

            “Are you going to say anything?” He continued to speak to himself, an edge of worry seeping into the words.

            “The shower?” I sorted through my many questions, picking this one as the most lighthearted of them all, and hoping I’d at least find out who he thought I was.

            “Oh no Lydia, don’t tell me you haven’t?” A small smirk lifted the side of his lips up, his normally flat hair lay in a mess about his head as he turned to look at me.

            He was avoiding it.

            “We’re not having this conversation!” I responded exasperated, that man really did know how to push buttons.

            “Someone’s a grumpy napper,” he continued to joke. A light was dancing among the hues of blue in his eyes, the sun illuminating his darkening tan.

            I rolled my eyes, not even about to grace him with an answer. Instead I stood up from the ground and brushed my shorts off, rubbing Nora’s head gently before deciding I was going to leave him hanging.

            “Oi, jesus, what did I do?” Louis called back to me almost frantically.

 I bit my lip, not daring to turn around and give him the satisfaction of winning without an explanation.

            I was nearly to the gate, not a soul passing by the ghost town of the Mammalia exhibit.

            “Fuck!” I screeched, my hands coming around to grab my stinging bum right as a soccer ball rolled past my peripheral vision.

            Fucking asshole.

            “Louis Tomlins-“ I turned around to give him a foul piece of my mind right as a strong pair of inked arms wrapped around me, and pushed me against the linked fence.

            “Thank you for letting me use your breasts as a pillow-“ I wiggled under his grip, making a squeamish face as he used anatomically correct terms. –“you’re a damn ecologist, I thought you’d appreciate a bit of science.” He grinned, the light blue in his eyes looked almost sea green from this angle.

            “I do, just not on my body parts.” I groaned, lifting my head up to the sky and asking the god that I didn’t believe in if he cold perhaps save me from this maddeningly charming man.

            “Right, I’ll remember that next time your phalanges are on my clavicle.” Louis grinned as if he were the smartest man in the world. His massive biceps still blocking most of my view as they kept me trapped between him and the fence.

            “Get out.” I grunted, completely exasperated.

            I hadn’t expected him to even hear my request, much less remove his arms from the fence and take a measured step away from me.

            His lips were set in a straight line and his eyebrows raised. Not even an ounce of humor was left in his bright blue eyes, just the emotionless shell of a hurt Louis.

            “Louis-“

            There were so many things I wanted to do to take that look out of his eyes, but there were none that seemed even remotely appropriate. It seemed that for whatever reason, in the pit of my stomach, I feared it hadn’t been me who’d triggered this version of him, but a memory that was far beyond either of our grasps.

            “I’ll see you tomorrow, yeah?” There was a hardened edge to his voice. Something cold and unnatural that seemed unfit on the soft melodies that he spoke so languidly.

            “Yeah.” 

            Louis’ POV

            “Camilla, baby-“ I pleaded with her to stop making a scene, so many paparazzi were catching her explosive behavior on tape while I looked like a fool who was unable to control my own girlfriend.

            “If I ever hear her name coming from you or that damned phone of yours again Louis, I will leave you.” Camilla threatened under her breath, the end of her black maxi dress blowing out behind her and giving the illusion that she was much more frightening than she actually was.

            “Camilla, we will talk about thi-“

            “Enough Louis!” She screamed, her eyes wild and her stick straight hair tickling my arms as she moved her face impossibly closer to mine. “No more shit about Belle, no more anything that has to do with her unless you decide to start calling me by my full name.”

            Camilla was seething, her stained pink lips pulled back to bare her unnaturally white teeth like a pit-bull ready to fight. All I could think to do at this point to calm her down, was place my hands over hers, allowing my fingers to curl around her wrists and pull her to my chest.

            “Lou,” it came out more as a whisper. Her harsh voice for once soft and pure. I held her closer to me, wrapping my arms around her waist and rocking her back and forth as the silent tears fell.

            The blinding flashes of the photographs were stopping slowly. Someone guiding them away from us, and I would forever be thankful for whomever had the kindness to give us this moment.

            “Shhh love,” I whispered into her ear.

            “I love you Louis,” her lips shaped the words onto my chest. Forever tattooing me with the mark of a double-sided lie.

            “I love you Camilla.” I said the words without hesitation, and for all the wrong reasons. Slowly repeating them over and over again until her tears had run dry, and my lips were chapped from the pressure to feel something against hers.

            “Louis are you listening!” A harsh voice scared me out of my thoughts and I jolted on the couch, nearly toppling off as I refocused on the Skype screen before me.

            “Louis!” The pixelated black hair and fake nails of Morgan Monroe came further into detail. Reminding me that I had been in this Skype call for nearly twenty minutes, and I had only paid attention for about three.

            “What the fuck do you want Morgan!” I finally gave in, letting her have the satisfaction of pissing me off.

            “Did you hear a word?” I could nearly make out the foam that was soon to come from her mouth.

            “Not one.” Much to Markus and Victor’s synchronized groans, I smirked, leaning closer to the camera. “They say eyes are the portal to the soul,” I grinned, letting her finish the punch line in her head. Her nearly black eyes bugging out of her skull as it finally settled in her tiny brain.

            “In a month you will be attending the TopShop fashion show, you will be home for less than forty eight hours. Camilla will be among the guests present, and I expect you to sit your ass down and behave for once.” Morgan was nearly spitting the words, and I was almost surprised that her extensions hadn’t caught on fire from the rage she was emitting.

            “I’m not going.” I stated it as though it was a fact and she didn’t have a say in the matter.

            “Yes you are-“ the husky voice of Victor caught me off guard, and instead of having a sharp response, I could only stare at the usually quiet bodyguard in surprise. “You will not let that woman make a fool out of you, so clean your act up, shine your shoes and take the high road.”

            Victor finished to bug eyed stares from Markus and myself. However, Morgan who looked as though she was fighting the urge to kill him for stealing her show, or kiss him.

            “I haven’t got a bloody clue how to take the high road with that woman.” I answered all three of them carefully, knowing that I was treading a fine line between showing my actual feelings and getting shouted at for dating her.

            “Take that pretty blonde you’ve been hanging around?” Markus grinned slyly. Both of them had been on my case since the car ride home, when I had been completely absorbed in my thoughts.

            I had tried so hard not to let her know that the nickname was what caused the entire drama, but eventually, it was the look of pure awe in her eyes that brought me straight down to reality. Lydia was just as enchanting as Camilla had seemed to be, and that was a reoccurring theme. A problematic theme.

            “I am not taking Lydia all the way to London on a school week for a fucking fashion sho-“

            “You’re taking her.” Morgan seemed quite pleased with herself, the skype call going blank as I took in her last words to stare at Markus and Victor in shock.

            Lydia would meet Camilla, and I knew this only because I’d heard enough about the countless travels of the curly headed blonde to understand that she would in no way be phased to say no to my offer.

A/N

Absolutely fantastic getting the votes in at the last minute :) Man I love you guys! Sorry it's a bit short but it's my sisters birthdy and I am exhausted!

I love you all! BREAK IS GREAT!

Next Update: Friday, March 21st

60 votes to an early update? C'mon... that number would be INSANE to see :) I believe in you!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.4K 1.3K 9
Harry almost pass out when a boy named Louis suddenly appears in his room one day. Scratch that. A ghost! A sad, confused, sassy and annoying ghost...
424K 4.6K 190
This is a book about the boys being your older brothers:)
57.9K 1.3K 30
"Mom, dad I have to tell you something." Or the one where Louis is kicked out and Harry is a famous popstar. This is the story where nothing meets e...
155K 5.2K 26
where louis is harry's alphabet boy ♡