The Possessed Luna (COMPLETED)

By char7797

MATURE LANGUAGES/SWEARS AND CURSES #*@#.💋 MATURE CONTENTS 😈😈😈😈😈😈 A twisted story filled with drama, co... More

Prologue
Chapter 1/ Before what I became
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Character cast
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Cast #2
Covers 1
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22/ MATURE SCENE
Chapter 23
Chapter 24/ MATURE SCENE
Chapter 25/ MATURE SCENE
Not a chapter
Chapter 26/ MINI MATURE SCENE
Chapter 27
Cast 3
Chapter 28/MATURE SCENE
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31/ MATURE SCENE
Cast 4
Not a chapter
Chapter 32/ MATURE SCENE
Chapter 33/ MATURE SCENE
Chapter 34 MINI MATURE SCENE
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39/ MATURE SCENE
Chapter 40/ MATURE SCENE
sorry guys
Cast 4
Thank you all
Covers 2
Public Notice
ATTENTION MY LOYAL READERS!!!!!

Bonus Chapter

502 11 0
By char7797

Liz POV

Finals are tomorrow and I've been studying with J and Kitai all month. My class didn't really carried much theory it was mostly practical but I still had to study.

"Are you OK Liz?" J asked. Our Morning sickness are terrible.

"Yea, just want to get this over with. The alcohol makes me wanna gag" I was so upset, I love alcohol why couldn't I still work with it!?

" it's gonna be over soon. At least its one day, I have 4"  Thank god!

***********
Finals Day

"OK everyone, you have an hour to complete this easy paper. When your through walk your asses over to the lab and set up. Your time begins now!" Ms Brown stated. While glancing through the papers I began to laugh.

"Something wrong ms Smith?" Ms Brown lowered her glasses.

"No mam!" I smiled. This exam is the EASIEST exam I've ever done. It literally took me 10 minutes to complete. Raising up from my seat I smirked at the students who's having a hard time... Idiots.

"I'm through ms Brown" I handed her my paper.

"OK, you can go" I took my stuff and was about to head through the door "oh and ms smith I hope that everything is correct because I don't allow resits" this bitch though!!!

"Would you like to mark it right now!!?" I snapped. Don't they see I'm the Luna! She shook her head 'no' . "Up to you... ADIÓS MOTHER FUCKERS!!!!" I showed the hypocrites in the class the finger. Bitches never liked me anyways.

While on my way to the lab, I spot Sasha crying at her locker. Sasha crying!??? I wanted to laugh.

"What's wrong Sasha?" I tried to suck the amusement from my voice.

"I've found my mate and he rejected me!!" Ha ha ha, this day is the BEST DAY EVER!!!!

"REALLY!!!, WHO WAS IT!?"

"It was Jason" Jason was a science nerd. AND HE REJECTED HER!!!!!!! A NERD REJECTED A POPULAR BITCH...... THIS IS CLASSIC!

"WHAT?!!" I said sarcastically " Someone finally shot you down huh!!. I would too because I wouldn't want a Slut like you as a mate!!" I slammed her into the locker and walked to the lab.

********

"Wow miss Smith, I must say your creations are indeed beautiful and creative. They even tastes better!!" My teacher commented. My cocktails were always great, pity I couldn't taste shit... UUGGGHHH!!!!

"Thank you" I said while taking my pictures.

A/N This is some of the stuff Liz made for her exam..... PS.... These are what I did at school.

The Minion Cocktail

Kinky Love (original)

The Bob Marley Cocktail

After cleaning my work station, I went
outside to wait for Kitai and its only 11.

*

*

*

*

*

*

"How long have you been here!" Kitai asked glancing at my phone, its now 2:00.

"Not long, ready to go? I'm hungry and tired!!" I whined.

"Yes my love, come on we can stop by Burger King"

"Yeyyy!!" Thank god for my high metabolism.

*******

2 mothers later......😂😂

"LIZ!!!!! WHY HAVEN'T YOU GOTTEN ON YOUR GOWN AS YET!!!?" J screamed at me. Its graduation day and its chaos. J is a walking tornado, especially with her baby hormones. We both got sonogram together with Kitai and Eric and it was amazing. I cried the whole time.

"I have it, now help me!!" I hissed.

"Now where's our graduates!!!" Ruth squealed, she's crazy sometimes.

"Here we are!!, where's Kitai?" I haven't seen him all day.

"Here I am, here I am. Sorry I was late baby" He kissed my lips

"That's OK, what where you doing?"  He just shrugged... Wired.

"Come on line up everyone its time!!!" The coordinator yelled. Well here goes the best day ever.... Leaving this god forsaken prison!!!

*********

PROM!!!!!

I can't believe I'm finally out of school!!! Finally!!! And its PROM NIGHT!!!! I'm so excited. J and I picked out our outfits months ago, I'm so happy it still fits. And my stomach, its showing and I'm proud. I'm the Luna and pregnant!!! How great is that?!!

"Liz I'm ready!!" J squealed. She was in a short black sweet heart dress with flats and her hair was in a loose curl style.

"You look great!" She said. I was in a red long dress with the breast section exposed a bit. I know Kitai wouldn't approved but its my night.

"Now lets go go go!!!"  We padded downstairs to meet our dates. And might I add they are hot, the both of them. They were in black tuxedo an red inside shirt for Kitai to match with me and black for Eric.

" You ladies look ravishing " Eric said while looking at J, Kitai on the other hand just stared at me.

"A-Ah babe is everything OK?"

"Yea, your beautiful!" He said. I know I could have sworn I saw a tear fell.

"Thanks you baby" I pecked his lips while he latch on my waist.

"I can't leave your side tonight in that dress baby. I might kill anyone who's close" he whispered in my ear, sending chills over my body.

"Come on love birds. You have the whole night to do that we're gonna be late!!" J whined..

"Fine!!!. The car is outside" he stated. Walking outside parked a Hummer Limousine, I was stunned.

"Really baby!!" I squealed and jumped into his arms.

"Anything for you baby" he pecked my lips.

"AHEMM!! are we invited into this luxurious machine?" Eric chuckled.

" I'm sorry of course hop in!!" We stepped inside and key me tell you, its even more breathtaking inside.

"Hey Xavier! " I greeted kitai's beta.  Seeing a beautiful female by his side.

"Luna,  this is Jody.  My mate" He introduced.

"Nice to meet you" I smiled

"She just came back from London" he added. 

"Oh ok" I don't think shes my cup on tea.
'Why am I just knowing about her?' I mind linked him. I've notice I could do that a month ago. Cool huh?

'Sorry baby, it slipped' he made a sorry face.

"OK let's go people!!!" J yelled and the beautiful bird on land took off.

********

"ARE YOU READY TO MEET YOUR PROM KING AND QUEEN!!??" The DJ announced.

"HELL YEA!!!" The crowd yell. I'm so pissed with J. She nominated me and Kitai and I had no clue!!! I better not win!

"OK, SO OUR 2017 QUEEN IS........ LIZ SMITH!!!!!!" WHAT¡!!¡??? The crowd began to cheer while I walked dumb struck to the stage. Seeing the DDD squad faces made me thank J.,.... 'Bitches' I mouthed to them. I felt like a queen indeed.

"AND ITS TIME FOR OUR KING RIGHT!?? CANT HAVE A QUEEN WITHOUT HER KING!!!. AND OUR CROWNED KING IS......... KITAI WALKER!!!!!!!"  I began jumping up and down in excitement because we're king and queen .... Cute.

He kissed me in my lips and hugged me. There were awwwwws in the crowd that made me blushed.

"Can I have everyone's attention please!!" Kitai yelled.

"What are you doing baby!?" Is he crazy!!

"Right in front of you, stands a beautiful, sexy, intellectual, stunning woman. She's a queen indeed, she's my queen.... She's MINE only" he said to the crowd then to me with adoration, but he continued. " Right In front of you stands your Luna, My beautiful mate and the mother of my children " there were gasps everywhere especially from Nichole.... Bitch.

"And hopefully she can also be my wife" he took out a black ring box from his pocked and kneel on one knee. I wanted to faint.

"Baby!! What are you doing!!?"

"Liz, from we were kids, you were my crush; secretly ofcourse" the crowd began to laugh. " And from that kiss from we were 10 to date I've loved you and I always will. So Liz Emmanuel Smith would you do me this honour of becoming my wife? " is he really asking this right now!!?

"YES!!!, YES!!! I WILL BABY!!" I jumped into his arms while he spun me around. The crowd was cheering non stop.

"That's sweet. Now will the king and queen step in the dance floor for the first dance" the DJ announced.

Our song came on and I immediately knew Kirai planned this. There were balloons and hearts popping everywhere I was just in awe

"How did you know I'd say yes!?" I teased

"Were you planning in saying no!?" He raised his eyebrows

"Fuck no!!" I yelled

"Good because I would've die!!" He chuckled. "You remember how I didn't get you something for your birthday? Well I got you a Le  Vian Chocolate Diamond necklace , but I saw that James got you one already so I just melted it down into your engagement ring. I hope you like it" he did this for me?

"I love it baby thank you. You could have still given me the necklace you know" I teased.

"No that's OK. I want you to have something of him. Although it pains me to say but you guys are true mates and I respect that" this guys is going to be the death of me!

"I love you Mrs Walker" Mrs..... I could get use to that

"And I love you more Mr Walker"

*************

6 months later........ 👶👶👶

"FUCKING SHIT!!!!!! GET THE FUCKING BAG KITAI AND STOP GOING AROUND IN CIRCLES!!!!! WE HAVE PRACTICED THIS MILLIONS OF TIMES!!!!!" I'm in fucking labour and he's forgetting shit?!!!

"I'm sorry baby. We're ready!!" He walked me to the car and tried to open the door but I guess it can't open without the keys....

"KEYS!!!!" I yelled.

"Oh fuck, I'm coming baby!!!" He ran inside.

"The one day babe THE ONE FUCKING DAY!!!!! HURRY YOUR ASS UP!!!" My stomach was huge!!!! I could hardly walk, let alone STAND FOR SO LONG!!!!

"KITAI!!!! SO HELP ME GO-....... KITAI!!! GET OUT OF THE HOUSE NO.....OOOUUCCCHHHH FUCK!!!! THE CRAMPS ARE BACK !!!! GET OUT NOW!!!" I'm so hard on him, I almost feel bad... Almost.

"I can't find the Keys baby!!" He said timidly. Is he scared of me!!? Haha yes!!!!

"Babe, I'm only going to say this for the last time." I took his hand in mine, I could feel a really big cramp coming along. And he deserves this

"What's that!!?" He looked so confused and exhausted

"AWWWWW FUCK!!!! STOP. LEAVING. THE. KEYS. IN. THE. DAMN. CAR!!!!" I said between squeezes.

"AHHHHH FUCK BABE MY HAND!!!" Bitch!!! He scurried to the driver's seat and unlock my door. Helping me up he quickly closed the door and drove off.

*******

"Congregation alpha, Luna you have beautiful healthy boys" the nurse announced. The last 20 hours have been the longest and painful in my life. But it was totally worth it.

"Look baby, we have two babies!!" Kitai exclaimed. We decided to go with Gabriel and Alexander for their names. Alexander was the first born followed by Gabriel. Naturally Alexander would take over from Kitai one day, but who knows.

"I love you!" I muttered.

"I love you too baby, my three musketeers!!" He's so crazy.

************

It's been a week since I'm at home with the kids. Ruth says we can stay at their house until we're ready to leave, I personally loved their home but Kitai said its not permanent so I won't get too attached.

James runs through my mind every now and then but I quickly erased it. Although we weren't the best of mates I'm still wearing the necklace he got me on my birthday. It meant a lot to me even though I know Kitai might feel jealous I can't just give it up. I'm so happy the lost of my mate didn't came on me; I couldn't handle it. We've decided to have the mating ceremony next month to allow our sons to adapt to the outside world a bit, and that's fine by me.

J went into labour 2 weeks after me!!! I'm so happy. We have 3 October babies. J had a beautiful baby girl, she named her Sarah. Who knows she maybe one of my son's mate!!! I chuckled looking down at my boys in my hands sitting on the patio.

"Don't mind Mommy, she's crazy sometimes!" I giggled. Gab had my eyes but Kitai's hair, while Alex had his father's features. He was identical really. Looking out I couldn't help but to think about my father. How he's not dead and he'll come back. I'll be ready though; he'll not take anything away from me that I love anymore. You best believe this time, he'll be gone for good.

This is the last chap people. I had so much fun writing this book. I'll send my regards soon.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

74.3K 3K 61
(Condensed scene from the POV of Kayla) I can never have children, and I'm sure my mate felt what happened to me. If I ever meet him, he is sure to r...
96.1K 2.8K 27
ORIGINAL WORK UPDATED VERSION ON PROFILE **WARNING** **extremely sexual content so if you don't like that stuff just don't read this book because th...
8.7K 139 28
Ryder Romano. He's a thirteen-year-old werewolf who is next in line to be Alpha. His dad, the current Alpha, gets notified that two new people will b...
4.8K 219 31
Running. Escaping. My whole life had turned into a never-ending chase. A chase which the opponent had caught up to THIS VERY MOMENT. After I met HI...