The Possessed Luna (COMPLETED)

By char7797

MATURE LANGUAGES/SWEARS AND CURSES #*@#.💋 MATURE CONTENTS 😈😈😈😈😈😈 A twisted story filled with drama, co... More

Prologue
Chapter 1/ Before what I became
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Character cast
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Cast #2
Covers 1
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22/ MATURE SCENE
Chapter 23
Chapter 24/ MATURE SCENE
Chapter 25/ MATURE SCENE
Not a chapter
Chapter 26/ MINI MATURE SCENE
Chapter 27
Cast 3
Chapter 28/MATURE SCENE
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31/ MATURE SCENE
Cast 4
Not a chapter
Chapter 32/ MATURE SCENE
Chapter 33/ MATURE SCENE
Chapter 34 MINI MATURE SCENE
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 39/ MATURE SCENE
Chapter 40/ MATURE SCENE
sorry guys
Bonus Chapter
Cast 4
Thank you all
Covers 2
Public Notice
ATTENTION MY LOYAL READERS!!!!!

Chapter 38

323 11 0
By char7797

Kitai's POV

It's been 3 days since Liz is in a coma, we know she's alive but she's not responding. When her father slashed my throat I thought I was done for. But when I saw that bright light coming from Liz's body I was in awe; I've never yet witnessed anything so remarkable. When the light faded, I found that I was still alive. Its probably her powers that healed me. All the evil wolves were gone; her father included. But when I ran to her side before she fell to the ground, I saw that her hair have changed from black to a blondish colour; its weird but its sexy as hell.

J has been up my ass pestering me about Liz's conditions; I mean I'm not the doctor here. After 2 hours of torment about how didn't I or Liz told her about what was going to happen or Liz being a white lighter she finally simmered down a bit."So how is she?!" She said while pulling my shirt. She's like the annoying sister I'm glad my parents didn't have.

"J, how old are you? Stop pulling my shirt" I swatted her grip from my shirt."besides, I'm clueless as per you. I'm waiting for the doctor "

"Fine!!" She pouted her lips and cross her arms.

"Where's Eric anyways? I think he needs to come and release the tension you have stored up" I smirked.

"Whatever!"

"How's the baby? I still can't believe your pregnant. The two craziest people are pregnant; at the same time!!! Things are going to get crazy in the next 8 months!!" I chuckled where J just gave me death glares.

"You know what fu-" the door pushed open cutting her off.

"Dr, Eric. You need to take J home. I think she wants your attention badly" Eric and I chuckled while J showed me the finger. I love getting under her skin.

"So doc any new news? How's her condition now? Has anything changed?" I spat out questions at doctor Mason.

"Calm down alpha, she's actually doing great. She's breathing on her own now and she would be up between today and tomorrow. However, when she's up she needs to be in bed another day. And no vigorous movements" he rose an eye brow at me and smirked..... Dick

"OK doc understood. But what about our pups are they OK!" When Liz first came in, he said it was unable to determine that but its been 3 fucking days, I can know now right?

"Oh, yes they are OK, surprisingly their heart rate is stable. Maybe its because of she being a white lighter, and that explains the hair change as well" Makes sense.

"OK doc thank you" he nod and stepped out the door.

"We'll give you two some privacy" Eric said while J scrunch up her eyebrows. "what??! We're not leaving, what if she's up!!!?". She whined at Eric.... So overdramatic.

" J we'll be out in the reception OK, he needs to be alone" he said in a stern voice. She looked up and bit her lips which made his eyes turn dark.

"WHOOAAA!!! HEY GUYS YOUR AT A HOSPITAL!!!!! go fuck at hone not here!!" I scolded, these two are like rabbits.

"Sorry about that alpha" he chuckled and squeezed my shoulder.

"Hey baby, the doc says that your OK, and our pups. I'm so happy that you three are OK, my three musketeers. Oh!!! And guess what? You have blond here now, the doc says its from you being a white lighter and all" I looked at her with tears in my eyes, trying to be strong for her.

"You know I've been thinking about the names" I rubbed her stomach. "What about, Gabriel and Michael? Or Christian and Christopher? Better yet Jordan and Justin?" I lowered my head to the edge of the bed with her hand in mine, I began to cry.

"Baby please wake up!! I need you here, baby OK!!" I sobbed. Suddenly I felt a hand on my head, running their fingers through my hair. It felt so good. Snapping my head up, I saw an amused Liz; smiling at me.

"Baby, any name that you choose I'm OK with it!" She said with a hoarse voice. I quickly ran to the sink and fetch some water.

"How are you baby? I've been so worried!!!" I whined while easing her up for her to drink.

"Thank you. I'm better now, how's everyone?" She sounded so concerned.

"Everyone is OK baby, they'll be better once your out" I speedily laid at the edge of the bed and brought her into my arms.

"I've missed you so much!! You know before everything happens, when I was knocked out I saw mum and Lucy. She's very beautiful" I felt like to cry.

"Really you did? What did they say"

"They said that I should be strong for you and our pups; and that she loves you" fighting the tears is harder than fighting a battle right now.

"OK, well I love you" Mumbling on her lips. Placing gentle kisses on her beautiful lips, it sped up after she dug her hands in my hair. Fuck I love when she does that. Hovering over her, I tried to pull away the damn  hospital gown but it was tied from behind. I ripped the gown out of frustration, seeing her perky breasts jiggle as the fabric was removed from her beautiful skin made me attack them with my lips.

"Fuck baby..... Remember where we are!" She moaned. Like I give a shit. Placing her hands above her head I licked her nipples slowly. I know it was driving her insane.

"God baby. I've. Missed. These. So fucking. Much" I between my sucks. She bit back a moan and arching her back. I know she was close and I'm not going to sto- my actions been cut off with J, Eric and Dr. Mason shocked faces at the door.

"Fuck!!" I hissed trying to cover up Liz naked body.

"I thought I said no vigorous movement alpha" he smirked.

"Ya-Yah I'm sorry about that!?" So embarrassed.

"And you called us rabbits!!" J rose her eyebrows. Smirking.

"Shut up J" I hissed which made her laugh.

"OK Luna, seeing that your alright you can go home when your ready" before he uttered another word, I jumped up and started packing her stuff which made everyone laughed.

"What!? I want my baby home with me!" I hissed. Asses they wouldn't understand.

*******

Its been a week since Liz came out of the hospital, and things are great. She got a hair cut with her new found blonde hair; I've always thought that tall hair suited her most but seeing this style, its even better.

Today is James's funeral and his parents are here to pay their last respect. I asked if they wanted to have the funeral at home, but the refused; odd but that was OK.

"Are you ready baby? " Liz asked. She looked absolutely stunning. Her dress was short but not too short black and black pumps she calls it, my opinion shoes is shoes and I saw her with a necklace around her neck and I have no idea where she got it from. I was in my black tailored tuxedo and my black dress shoes. We would meet J and Eric at the burial sight so that we could have privacy in the car.

"Yea. Where did you get that necklace?" I asked her. I couldn't hold back the jealousy.

"James got me it for my birthday. He gave it to me before the chaos began" she gave a sad smile.

"OK. It looks nice" sigh. I had a necklace for her. I probably melt it down into a ring instead.

"Thank you baby. Are you upset that I'm wearing it?" She asked curiously.

"No! I understand. You can wear it if you want" I was so jealous. Damn you James!

"Well OK if you say so" she gave me a 'I know your not OK with it' look. Smiling at her I pecked her lips.

"I'm ok. I promise, come on" I kissed her lips and guided her down. Her stomach was showing just a small bump after all its been 4 weeks. She's absolutely stunning. She's glowing like a blub.

We drove in silence to the burial site, but it wasn't a weird silence.

"Hey babe, we need to go back to the Oracle tomorrow. To hear what she have to say" I broke the silence.

"Yea OK" she looked so space out. I know she didn't get the chance to reject James and that is killing her, knowing her true mate is gone. But I'll try my best not to show her any face when she thinks of him; its only natural. Boy I have a lot of work ahead of me.

"OK we're here. Are you OK" I asked with hundred percent concern.

"Yea, just let's get through the day" she kissed my lips and opened the door.

*******

"I hate driving up here" Liz whined. We're on our way to Mary and I know she doesn't like her. She's so jealous, its cute.

"We're going to be there soon baby" driving through a few more creepy trees an we were there. Hopping out of the truck, Mary was already waiting on the porch.

"Nice to see you again alpha, Luna" she bowed her head. "And the little ones" she placed her hands on Liz's stomach but she quickly swat it away, a motherly instinct.... I hope

"I'm sorry, I'm just overly protective of them" she said while holding her stomach.

"That's OK, forgive my forwardness, this way" Mary said, she felt terrible.

"Babe, that wasn't nice you know" I scolded, she just rolled her eyes an stuck out her tongue at me..... Childish.

We finally arrived down the basement and took our seats. I could tell Liz was very uncomfortable, the sooner we leave the better.

"So how are things? I've seen you have gotten your colour hair, the last white lighter's was pink" she chuckled.

"Well thank god its not, what did you want to talk to us about?" I needed to know. From she gave me a call two days ago I've been uneasy.

"Yes, Luna I just wanted you to know that your father isn't dead. He's in slumber though.  The light did a lot of damage to him. He didn't die because he's immortal. However he will be back one day so always keep an eye out. He'll be stronger next time.

And as for your half sister, she's dead. She didn't survived so I think you'll be relived that no one will be inhabiting your body any more" she chuckled. It wasn't funny..... At all..

"OK thank you Mary, is that all?" Couldn't she have told me this over the fucking phone!!?

"No, actually there's more. Your twins, they possesses powers like you Luna. We don't know what would they be but just prepare for them and protect them. There will be plenty of evil wolves hungry for power just to have them, so guard them because they are rare jewels" well shit!! Now I have 3 super wolves to protect. I chuckled to my self.

"What are you laughing about!?" Liz snapped, which made me laugh harder.

"Nothing love" I kissed her cheek "If that's all we'll be taking our leave. Thank you Mary" she nod and got up.

"Oh alpha, Luna one more thing. James's death, since you didn't reject him, you will go through the pain in loosing a mate just as how others do. But since you have the upper hand, I'm not sure what would happen to you until the moon reveals it to me. But just to be on the safe side, try not to think about him too much and please don't sink in the depression stage, you have your pups to take care of" she smiled. I've thought about this and I knew it would happen. I just hope it isn't anytime soon.

Last chapter coming next..... I can't believe; I love this book so much 💓💓💓💓😘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

102K 4.3K 79
***Please read my message on November 12, 2019 (if you can) for enlightenment purposes*** "Who are you?" A certain Luna asked. "Tell me, why do I fe...
14.4K 221 34
Adelaide meets her mate on the day she turns eighteen. However, she has a secret that no one knows about, not even her best friend. How long will she...
53.6K 2.1K 37
COMPLETED "Hello.... Can you hear me I'm Calling from "Shut up Kim it's the middle of the night!" Oh it looks like I've woke up the sleeping beaut...
547K 15.5K 37
"What do you want now?" she said gritting her teeth as he got closer and closer by every second. "I want nothing else but you Angel..."he whispered...