Our Future {Sequel To Unexpec...

Av Alecia_Xo

"๐™’๐™๐™š๐™ฃ ๐™๐™ฌ๐™ค ๐™Ž๐™ค๐™ช๐™ก๐™จ ๐™๐™–๐™ก๐™ก ๐™„๐™ฃ ๐™‡๐™ค๐™ซ๐™š, ๐™๐™๐™š๐™ง๐™š ๐™„๐™จ ๐™‰๐™ค๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™€๐™ก๐™จ๐™š ๐˜ฝ๐™ช๐™ฉ ๐™๐™๐™š ๏ฟฝ... Mer

Author's Note (Please read!)
URGENT NOTICE โ€ผโ€ผ
I'm Back Part 1.
I'm Back Part 2.
I'm Back Part 4.
I'm Back Part 5.
I'm Back Part 6.
Reckless Part 1.
Reckless Part 2.
Reckless Part 3.
No Choice Part 1.
No Choice Part 2.
The MET Gala Part 1.
The MET Gala Part 2.
The MET Gala Part 3.
The MET Gala Part 4.
Emotionless Part 1.
Emotionless Part 2.
Emotionless Part 3.
Missing Part 1.
Missing Part 2.
Missing Part 3.
Missing Part 4.
Things Changed Part 1.
Things Changed Part 2.
Things Changed Part 3.
New And Improved Part 1.
New And Improved Part 2.
New And Improved Part 3.
New And Improved Part 4.
It Takes Time Part 1.
It Takes Time Part 2.
It Takes Time Part 3.
It Takes Time Part 4.
It Takes Time Part 5.
It Takes Time Part 6.
It Takes Time Part 7.
It Takes Time Part 8.
It Takes Time Part 9.
Authors Note.
It Takes Time Part 10
Princess Isabella Khair Hadid ๐Ÿ‘‘
Old Habits Part 1.
Old Habits Part 2.
Old Habits Part 3.
Old Habits Part 4.
Important Author's Note!
Old Habits Part 5.
Old Habits Part 6.
Old Habits Part 7.
Old Habits Part 8.
Sneak Peak?
News!!!
Happy Birthday Queen ๐Ÿ‘‘
Princess Hailey Rhode Baldwin ๐Ÿ‘‘
Break Up Or Make Up Part 1.
Break Up Or Make Up Part 2.
Break Up Or Make Up Part 3.
Break Up Or Make Up Part 4.
Break Up Or Make Up Part 5.
Break Up Or Make Up Part 6.
Break Up Or Make up Part 7.
Break Up Or Make Up Part 8.
Break Up Or Make Up Part 9.
Where Love Lies...
Best Part (Part 1).
Best Part (Part 2).
Best Part (Part 3).
Best Part (Part 4).
Best Part (Part 5).
Best Part (Part 6).
Best Part (Part 7).
Best Part (Part 8).
Best Part (Part 9).
Best Part (Part 10).
Best Part (Part 11).
Best Part (Part 12).
Best Part (Part 13)
Our Future Part 1.
Our Future Part 2.
Our Futute Part 3.
Our Future Part 4.
Our Future Part 5.
Our Future Part 6 (Epilogue).
The Love Affair.
The Girl Next Door.
Die For You.
Celebrity One Shots.
Pain And Pleasure.
New Books.....?
Simplicity.
Unexpected Love REWRITTEN VERSION.
The M.I.L.F
Fix Me {Book Two}
The Billionaire.
The Babysitter.
Taming Queen J.
Unexpected Love.
Damaged [I]
Please Read! โš ๏ธ

I'm Back Part 3.

14.1K 263 43
Av Alecia_Xo

KENDALL'S POV.

It felt so good to have Y/n back home and I'm not going to lie when I say that it was really hard not having her round. Ever since we first met I cant seem to live without her and over this year that has passed I cant even stand a week away from her so I was surprised how I lasted these few months without her.

I missed everything about Y/n..Her stupid jokes that made no sense but made me laugh cause it was cute to me, her sweet kisses that never failed to make me melt into her embrace and let the butterflies in my stomach go insane and endless nights we would make love till the next day and never get tired. I missed us.

After we came home we went upstairs and changed into our sweats and went to the living rom binge watching some old series since I missed doing these things with her and she missed it to but it seemed like she missed something a little more since half way through the second episode she couldn't  keep her hands off me. Not that I'm complaining

Kendall: "Babe...."I said making her hum and plant small kisses on my neck making me bite my lip to supress  moan"We're suppose to be watching TV and I cant really concentrate with your hands all over my body..."I said making her hum and move her hands to my thighs making me let out a small moan. God I love her touches....

Y/n:"But babe...."She said pulling away and kissing my jaw a little and switching our positions so she was hovering over me"Dont you miss this.."She said kissing my neck and then going down to my collarbone making me close my eyes and bite my lip.

Kendall:"Hmm..."

Y/n:"And this..."She said moving her hands up and down my legs and slowly letting her hand touch my intimate spot making me bite my lip harder"And the sweet kisses I would give you when you would beg me to go faster...harder"She said making me moan and nod"The loudest  and sexiest moans that escaped your mouth when I hit the right spots setting you off"She said kissing my neck sucking on my sweet spot a little"And the way you would grip the sheets when I went down on you"She said making me moan in response cause fuck Y/n was turning me on in more ways then one"And lastly....."She said pulling away and slipping her hands inside my pants and underwear looking me in  my eyes...Holy fuck"The way I make you scream my name when you cum....and keep going cause I want the whole of Los Angeles to  know who's making you feel this good"She said as she entered one finger in me making me moan and nod eagerly.

Kendall:"Oh my god!"I moaned as she kissed my neck and kept moving her finger making me  throw my head back and close my eyes.

Y/n:"So did you miss me baby?"She asked pulling away and adding another finger making me nod and grip her shirt pulling her closer to me.

Kendall:"Yes...Oh my god yes..."I  moaned out making her smirk and remove her fingers making me groan and look her"Y/n!"I said making her look at me innocently and smile.

Y/n:"Whats wrong love?"She asked making me straddle her and kiss her lips making her smile into the kiss and move her hands to hips holding them in place. She slipped her hands under my shirt and rubbed small circles on my skin making me bit her lip and pull it a little.

Kendall:"B-bedroom"I said between kisses making her nod and wake up walking us to our room. I was so lost in our kisses that I didn't even notice that we were in the room until I felt soft silk sheets making me sigh into the kiss. I laid my head on the pillow as she hovered over me with her lips ghosting over mines.

Y/n:"What do you want Kendall?"She asked making me wrap my arms around her neck.

Kendall:"Make love to me  Y/n..."I said making her smile and connect our lips again making the electricity run throughout my whole body at the feeling of her lips on mine. I kissed back and tugged her shirt a little making her remove my hands and pin it against the headboard.

Y/n:"Be patient love...."She said in my ear and then move her hands to my shirt and tug it making me nod. No matter how many times we've done this she still asks for my permission and makes sure that I'm comfortable.

Kendall:"Baby..."I moaned as she kissed from my jaw going down my body occasionally stopping and leaving a mark marking what's hers. I arched my back making her hands wonder up my body and unclip my bra throwing it away carelessly.

Y/n:"I missed you..."She mumbled as she kissed further down my body to my pants making me nod.

Kendall:"God Y/n...Just take it out"I said frustrated making her chuckle and pull it down my legs. She looked at me and gave me a small smile making me look at her confused"What?"I asked making her peck my lips and smile at me.

Y/n:"I love you"She said making me smile and kiss her.

Kendall:"I love you too"I said pulling away a little and smiling at her. I switched our positions and straddled her making her put her hands on my waist gripping it a little as I kissed her neck making her moan. I pulled away and smirked at her"Is that a gun in your pocket or are you just excited to see me?"I asked making her chuckle and smirk at me.

Y/n:'What do you think..."She said making me giggle and kiss her lips amking her smile and kiss back. I pulled her shirt out making her lay back as I kissed her from her neck going down to her pants which I removed making her chuckle "Eger much"She said making me roll my eyes at her playfully.

I kissed her lips and let my hands wonder down her chest to her boxes making her tense up a little. I moved my hands under her boxes and cupped her member making her moan and bite my lip a little making me moan and pull away kissing down her body to her boxes. I removed her boxes and bit my lip at the sight. Fuck....

Y/n:"Kendall"She moaned as I kissed her tip making me tease her a little"Babe-"I cut her off by putting her member in my mouth. I licked her shaft with my tongue making her moan and throw her head back making me bob my head faster making her let out a few moans and cusses.

I moaned as I deep throated her making her let out a loud moan and close her eyes making me move my hands down to her balls and massage it making her moans grow louder. She looked down at me and let out a shaky sigh.

Y/n:"Babe I'm close"She said making me put her member back in my mouth and bob my head faster making her whole tense up and let out a loud throaty moan"Fuck Kendall! I'm coming"She moaned out as she shot thick ropes into my mouth making me moan and bob my faster milking her dry. I let go with one loud pop making her groan and close her eyes calming down.

I sat on her stomach and waited for her to calm down while I left a few kisses on her face making her smile a little and grip my waist switching our positions and hovering over me making me bite my lip and look at her. Her eyes turned a shade darker and was filled with lust, she left a trail of kisses down my body going to my area making me bite my lip in anticipation.

Kendall:"Babe don't tease...."I said making her pull my underwear down my legs making me gasp at the sudden coldness.  She kissed up my legs going to my area making me bite my lip and moan. She kissed my inner thighs making me groan and tug her hair a little.

She kissed my centre making me moan and throw my head back biting my lip to supress a moan. She moved my legs on top of her shoulders and went deeper making me let out a long moan.

Kendall:"Oh my god Y/n! I'm close"I moaned out making her go faster and deeper. Her tongue...god I love that tongue. I felt a familiar feeling in my stomach making me fists the sheets and throw my head back"Y/n!"I moaned out as she cleaned me up. She kissed up my body to my lips giving me a taste of myself.

Y/n:"You taste amazing..."She said between kisses making me moan. She put us under the covers and kissed every inch of my body making a small smile appear on my face. She put her hands by the sides of my head and hovered over me sucking on my neck as she thrusted in making me let out a loud moan.

Kendall:'Hmm..Y/n"I moaned out as she kept thrusting in me making my mind turn to mush. She let out a throaty moan and buried her face in my neck as she kept her pace. She gave me slow but hard thrusts making moan louder with each thrust.

Y/n:"Fuck Ken....You feel so good"She moaned in my ear making me moan in response and bite her shoulder a little. I dug my nails in her back a little making her let out a small groan and look at me. I looked at her Y/e/c eyes and instantly melted under her stare.

Kendall:"Baby..I'm c-close"I said making her nod and fasten her pace a little. I dug my nails deeper in her back and closing my eyes making her moan and give me one hard thrust.

Y/n:"Look at me Ken'She said making me open my eyes and look at her. She gave me one hard thrust making throw my head back and moan.

Kendall:"Yes!"I moaned out as she went faster and harder. I felt a familiar feeling in my stomach making me dig my nails into her back more and drag them down her back making me moan"Y/n!"I screamed out as my orgasm hit me like a train. She gave me one final thrust before letting out a long moan.

Y/n:"Fuck! Kendall"She moaned out as she shot thick ropes into me making me moan at the feeling. She rode out both of our orgasms and  slowly let her body fall on top of mines. I defiantly missed her..

AUTHORS NOTE.

IM BACK GUYS! I CANT WAIT TO HEAR WHAT YOU GUYS THINK SO FAR AND ALL YOUR THOUGHTS OR IDES FOR THE BOOK SO DROP A COMMENT OR INBOX ME TELLING ME YOUR IDEAS! :)

LOVE YOU GUYS AND BE SAFE

P.S UPDATES WILL BE LITTLE SLOW DUE TO EXAMS BUT I WILL UPDATE AS SOON AS I CAN OR WHEN I HAVE FREE TIME.

Fortsรคtt lรคs

Du kommer ocksรฅ att gilla

10.6K 200 5
*MATURE CONTENT* Synopsis: Kendall's relationship with her fiance, once a "goals!" and happy couple, is starting to crumble. The skeletons in his clo...
4.5K 152 39
{COMPLETED} What happens when your boyfriend cheats on you, yeah you break up with him? Well this happen to 20 year old Caroline ,her boyfriend cheat...
1.2M 35.2K 86
"๐™Ž๐™๐™š ๐™’๐™–๐™จ ๐™Ž๐™ช๐™ง๐™š ๐™๐™ค ๐™‡๐™ค๐™จ๐™š ๐™ƒ๐™š๐™ง๐™จ๐™š๐™ก๐™›. ๐˜ฝ๐™ช๐™ฉ ๐™‡๐™ž๐™ ๐™š ๐˜ผ๐™ฃ ๐˜ผ๐™™๐™™๐™ž๐™˜๐™ฉ ๐™Š๐™ฃ ๐˜พ๐™ง๐™–๐™˜๐™ . ๐™Ž๐™๐™š ๐™†๐™š๐™ฅ๐™ฉ ๐˜พ๐™ค๐™ข๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐˜ฝ๐™–๐™˜๐™  ๐™๐™ค๏ฟฝ...
17.6K 4.7K 61
"I know already " I was trying to stay calm on the outside but I was freaking out on the inside. "Know about what ?" He asked with a voice cold and d...