The Possessed Luna (COMPLETED)

By char7797

MATURE LANGUAGES/SWEARS AND CURSES #*@#.💋 MATURE CONTENTS 😈😈😈😈😈😈 A twisted story filled with drama, co... More

Prologue
Chapter 1/ Before what I became
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Character cast
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Cast #2
Covers 1
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22/ MATURE SCENE
Chapter 23
Chapter 24/ MATURE SCENE
Chapter 25/ MATURE SCENE
Not a chapter
Chapter 26/ MINI MATURE SCENE
Chapter 27
Cast 3
Chapter 28/MATURE SCENE
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31/ MATURE SCENE
Cast 4
Not a chapter
Chapter 32/ MATURE SCENE
Chapter 33/ MATURE SCENE
Chapter 34 MINI MATURE SCENE
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39/ MATURE SCENE
Chapter 40/ MATURE SCENE
sorry guys
Bonus Chapter
Cast 4
Thank you all
Covers 2
Public Notice
ATTENTION MY LOYAL READERS!!!!!

Chapter 35

271 15 0
By char7797

Kitai's POV

I'm happy that I've made her day special today. The minute the dinning room light flicked on, her face was priceless. I don't think I'll ever get tired of making her laugh.

I can't begin to tell you how happy I am about my pups. At last I'm happy again, I do miss Lucy but I have Liz now. Walking around the room, I saw Xavier coming through the door, he was suppose to be here from last week but his mate wasn't feeling well.

"Now look who finally chose to show up!!!!" He chuckled and embraced me into a hug.

"I'm sorry alpha, but you know I couldn't. But she's feeling much better; she sends her kind regards"

"Yea I know, tell her I said hey OK. Well you know we have to keep a keen eye on tonight. Have you spoken to my father about gathering the warriors around the perimeter?"

"Yes I have alpha, I went there before I came. He's gathering them now. Where's James anyways?" Should I tell him?

"James is not into the head space right now. You know he found his mate" I felt like I wanted to laugh, I know its wrong but he doesn't even know the bomb I was gonna drop on him.

"REALLY!! that's great where are they!?" He started to look around the room.

"Well I don't know where he is, but I know where my mate is?" I smirked at him.

"I don't understand"

"Remember the girl I was tell you about? Liz, well she's his mate and some shit went down because we kinda made out ...... Twice..... In one night and at the hospital and in her room. Well we were doing much more than making out into her room" I smirked. his jaw fell open in shock.

"WHAT!!?,So what's happening now? I mean are you two together or what!?" Oh he's in for it.

"Ofcourse we are together. James made it clear he didn't want her, he was banging someone else..... My maid" he burst out in laughter.

"Why does every time something happens I'm absent from the damn scene!!? I honestly would have loved to see the whole play!!" I know he would. I chuckled.

"That's not the best part. She's pregnant.... With twins!!!! I mean I'm the happiest man alive Xavier!"

"REALLY!!!! I can't believe this. Congratulations alpha, to both you and the Luna. But what is going to happen to James?"

"Well he says that he's going to go home so his post is going to be filled by you, that's if you want it?" I gave him a side smile.

"OF COURSE!!! Thank you alpha!"

"Well that's my job, this only means that your post needs to be filled. I was thinking about this guy Eric, he's Liz's friend mate; he has potential" to be honest I already chose him, I just wanted to let Xavier know.

"Well the choice is yours alpha, where is he?" Looking over the room I heard J squealed And Eric lifting and twirling her around. What's going on??

"ERIC!!" I called out. He quickly jogged over to us with J plastered to his side. He was smiling from ear to ear.

"What's going on?" I asked.

"Well Kitai,  I've just learnt that your not the only one expecting a little one soon!!.... J's PREGNANT!!!!" He kissed her cheeks and hugged her from behind.

"Really that's awesome congrats, to you both. Well at least our boys will have a play pal" I chuckled.

"That's true. My night is just perfect. Nothing can top this news tonight!!"

"Well, I might have some rather good news for you as well. This is my gama Xavier; well he's not my gama anymore, he will be taking over from James" I introduced.

"Ok- nice to meet you. But I'm confused Kitai, what's going on?" He has no clue.

"Well since he's now my beta, I need to fill his position as my gama. Are you interested?" His eyes grew wide at my request.

"WHAT!!?" He and J yelled "OF COURSE!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!! " He shook my hands.

"Well I saw you fit, don't let me down OK. And your duty starts tonight, things are going to happen tonight so to a keen eye out OK"

"OK kitai--- I mean yes alpha" he rubbed the back of his neck. "This is going to take some getting use to" he chuckled.

"That's OK, now carry on your night" 

"You hear that babe, daddy is a gama now!!" He said while spanking her ass... Horny dogs.

"Well he seems... Nice" Xavier chuckled.

"He is. Now make sure to be nice OK, I don't want any feud" Xavier is a bit cocky sometimes that always leads to fights and arguments but I will not stand for that shit.

"I will I will, don't worry. Where's the birthday girl anyways?" I didn't even remember about Liz, I'm so dead.

"She's upstairs waiting for me actually. I'm a dead man" I chuckled.

"She'll understand. Have you seen the moon tonight? Its becoming red. Its been years since we had a red moon. Some shit always happen when we have one of these bad guys" the moon was fine when we came in tonight, now its changing? I need to go check on Liz. Maybe the time is drawing near.

"Really, I didn't see it while heading here. Circle the perimeter of the hotel, I'm going to check on Liz". He nod and went on his way.

Heading upstairs, I can't fight this gut feeling that something's wrong. I quickly Burst through the door.

"Hey baby I'm sorry I took so lo-" I couldn't believe what I was seeing. Liz on top of a dead James...... FUCKING NAKED!!!! That's all that mattered to me at this point in time they both are NAKED!!

"LIZ!!!!! WHAT THE FUCK??!!!" I screamed In terror. Her eyes flicked from light brown to red then dark brown. I knew too well that this wasn't Liz.

"Baby I don't know what happened" Is this really happening? My face instantly became filled with anger for this demon, speaking like my mate. HOW DEAR HER!!!!. I began to hear a cracking sound coming from her body and I knew too well that this bitch was shifting. She shouldn't be shifting.... MY PUPS ARE IN HER STOMACH!!!!

"YOU'RE NOT MY MATE YOU BITCH!!!!" I spat out ..... her face was from sad to furious she tried to lung at me but I quickly shut the door and ran downstairs getting everyone out.

"EVERYONE OUT NOW!!!!. XAVIER!!! CALL MY FATHER RIGHT NOW!! TELL HIM IT'S HAPPENING NOW!!!.

ERIC!! GET J AND EVER ONE TO THE SHELTER NOW!!" I ordered. I need to protect my pack.

I saw her tumbling down the stairs, Her body was bending in an unusual shape and started to shift more. I quickly followed behind her quietly to see what's her next move. That's when she came to a halt at the front of the hotel.

"Papa!!?" She whispered to the tall man who stood infront  of her. His eyes where dark, pitch black and he was light skinned too. Stepping closer he whispered something into her ear, and that's when all hell broke loose.

Liz shifted into this unusual creature thing, I don't know what was that; but when she was fully shifted she began to charge on my warriors who was coming ahead. She tore into them like they were paper. They put up a great fight but she's stronger.

Running towards Liz, this wolf with yellow eyes lunge at me. I immediately shifted and aimed for his neck, clamping down hard on the soft flesh I shook my head vigorously causing his neck to snap. I took out a good amount of evil wolves; so did my beta and gama. Eric is doing an fantastic job I might add.

Bursting through the fighting pack of wolves, I saw dad and his beta and gama by his side. I didn't even knew they cane back. They went to negotiate some business propositions to other neighbouring packs for my dad.  Three wolves slowly approached them snarling at them. My dad tilted his head to the side and gave a warning growl then chuckled. He was always the most amusing wolf before he ripped you apart, because of that many stayed away because he was unpredictable; there's no telling when he would strike.

"Ah Ah Ah" he swayed his index finger from left to right in front  of them "Now you don't expect me to do this in front of my son do you?" He gestured towards me causing them to look back at me and began snarling and growling at me instead. In a blink of an eye my dad shifted and lunge at the one coming towards me; followed by his gama and beta.

I saw more wolves coming into our borders. Their eyes where full yellow. Suddenly I saw Liz talking to the same creepy man, I presumed its her father. He was talking to her in a stern voice. But she seemed as if she was fighting with her self for a minute. She shifted her focus from me to her dad two times until I saw her charging at her father!!!

WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON!!!?

Why do yall think she attacked her father?

I was trying my best with the fighting scene but idk hope it was OK.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

151K 5K 21
MY BEST FRIEND IS A SECRET AGENT: How Chip Became C.H.I.P. and Foiled the Freaky Fuzzy Invasion **Check out our new hardback, available worldwide! (S...
288K 18K 38
Larkin Knolls is a superhero. Combine that with being a sophomore in high school, and she's got her calendar booked. Homework, crime fighting, and th...
234K 12.3K 8
Ethan's nightmares are terrifying. He hates falling asleep; he hates having to witness the twisted world that he's forced into when he closes his eye...
372K 27.5K 43
Powerless in a family of Necromancers, Ezra has struggled to fit in his whole life. Going off to a normal college life seemed like the perfect place...