The Possessed Luna (COMPLETED)

By char7797

MATURE LANGUAGES/SWEARS AND CURSES #*@#.💋 MATURE CONTENTS 😈😈😈😈😈😈 A twisted story filled with drama, co... More

Prologue
Chapter 1/ Before what I became
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Character cast
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Cast #2
Covers 1
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22/ MATURE SCENE
Chapter 23
Chapter 24/ MATURE SCENE
Chapter 25/ MATURE SCENE
Not a chapter
Chapter 26/ MINI MATURE SCENE
Chapter 27
Cast 3
Chapter 28/MATURE SCENE
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31/ MATURE SCENE
Cast 4
Not a chapter
Chapter 32/ MATURE SCENE
Chapter 34 MINI MATURE SCENE
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39/ MATURE SCENE
Chapter 40/ MATURE SCENE
sorry guys
Bonus Chapter
Cast 4
Thank you all
Covers 2
Public Notice
ATTENTION MY LOYAL READERS!!!!!

Chapter 33/ MATURE SCENE

365 7 0
By char7797

WANING: MATURE SCENE 😈😈😉😉😈😉😉😁😰😰

Birthday Night

Liz POV

This morning was amazing. Apart from J walking in on us; especially me In that position I was embarrassed. I woke up to an empty spot in the bed, I have no idea where Kitai was.

Rising up from the bed I was about to go in the bathroom but I heard the door knock softly. I quickly grabbed my earphones and a book from the night stand and plunge them inside of my ears pretending to hum to a song. Keep in mind my phone is all the way over on the dresser..... Shit. I don't want to leave this bed tonight.

"Hey baby, you need to get up and shower; we're going somewhere tonight. Come on get up" Kitai said plopping down on the edge of the bed....... Ignore him.

"Babe!!" Ignore him..... He came closer to the me and took the book from my face. BTW the book was upside down.... I'm so stupid.

"Liz, I know you can hear me"

"HUH!!? I CAN'T HEAR YOU BABY!!" I said in a high pitch voice, that made him burst out in a full blown laughter. What's so funny?

"Well I know your not listening to shit in those earphones because your phone is over on the dresser" clever mother fucker.

I took a ear bud out "its working from my Bluetooth baby" yea that sounds legit. Then I remembered I don't have that kind of earphones.... Fuck. I had those annoying cord earphones that gave me away. Lifting up the end of my earphone he rose his eyebrows at me.

"Are you sure about that baby? Last time I've heard, these can't use from Bluetooth; and the end needs to be connected to your phone in order for you to listen music" Fuck.... Think ... Think.... Biting my lips he burst out in laughter.

"Oh come on baby your killing me. What were you humming to anyways?" Well at least he simmer down his outbursts.

"Our song" When we were kids we would always dance to 'unlove you' it came from a series show 'Star' its a very awesome show.

"Well then can I have this dance birthday girl" he reached out for my hand.

"But I'm naked dummy" I wonder if i can think of any more excuses not to leave this bed??

"I just saw your body this morning when you were on my di-" OK I get it.

"Fine!!" He got up and went for my phone to play our song. He pressed the play button and we started to do our routine dance.

'Driving by the park tonight
I was stopping at the light
And you reminded me of all those days

Posted at the coffee shop
We would sit and talk for hours
Never thought in a million years things would change

Tied to my heart
Like a kite to a string
I'd follow you where the wind would blow

We were something
But you were fronting
Now I'm sitting here wishing I could get you out of my head

[Chorus:]
Baby, I tried but I can't unlove you
You know you got your hooks in my soul
Feels like I'm dying slowly all because you
And your love will never let me go'

Then he stopped dancing and pulled me closer, trailing fingers across my cheeks.

"I love you, and there's Noway I can unlove you. And our pups, their going to be the most powerful and handsome pups in the whole pack. You know we have to keep an eye on them because no loose she wolf will have them"  staring at him with tears, I started to laugh.

"Your so crazy. I love you too." Placing his lips over mine, I jumped up and wrapped my legs around his waist. He began kissing my neck and backing me up on the wall for support. Attacking my lips once more, he ripped off his shirt from his back so I could caress his toned chest. He moaned in pleasure.

"God baby.your going. to let us. be late tonight" he said between kisses.

"Its just. A. Quicky baby. Where are. We. Going?" We honestly can't be having a convocation right now.

"J was. Suppose. To set . up.something. tonight" I guess we are. He pulled down his pants and slammed deep into me.

"FUCK.BABY!!!!. SHE'S GOING TO FUCKING KILL US!!!! .....YES BABY!!!! HARDER!!!" I screamed, I was close very close. Then the door opened.

"Liz I hop- WHY THE FUCK DO I KEEP SEEING THIS SHIT!!!!?? KITAI YOU WERE SUPPOSE TO GET HER DRESSED NOT FUCK HER YOU HORNY DOGS!!!" At this point I didn't give a shit. I was near to climax, Kitai was still thrusting deeper and deeper into me, and J...... Well she have seen us multiple times.

"JUST A COUPLE MORE SEC- AWWWWWW FUCK BABY!!!! I'M COMING!!!!" I screamed, with a few more hard thrusts I releasing myself on his dick. With a loud growl, he exploded in me.

"I CANT FUCKING BELIEVE I ACTUALLY STOOD HERE AND WATCH YOU TWO COME!!! I'M SCARED FOR LIFE!!!!!!. WE ARE LEAVING IN THE NEXT 10 MINUTES!! NOW STOP FUCKING AND GET READY!!!" A screaming J sped out through the door. All I could do as laugh.

"AY YO J, WHY DON'T YOU KNOCK NEXT TIME!!!" Kitai  chuckled.

"FUCK YOU!!!" J screamed back.

"Now that you smell like me, I don't think I want you to have a shower" he's joking right.

" No I'm not. Now let's pick out something to wear" he went into my closet and pulled out a green fitted dress and there was slits on it with silver heals and a silver clutch, it was just beautiful. He was in full black tuxedo and a white inside shirt and the top buttons were open. He was sexy as fuck!!!!!

"Not bad, my personal stylist" I kisses his lips. "Now let's go!" Why do I suddenly feel excited.

******

"Where are we going?!!? Are we there yet?" He and J refuses to tell me where were going. No fair.

"It haven't even been 5 minutes Liz chill!!" J scold.

"I'm the birthday girl, don't scold me on my day" I whined. Glancing at an amused Kitai irritated me even more.

"Gee bro I though what you gave her tonight would help her to relax" J teased..... Ass.

"Well we're here" he announces.

"FINALLY!!!!" he parked in the parking lot in front of the hotel and I hopped out of the car and sped off to the hotel.

"LIZ HOLD YO ASS UP!!! WAIT ON US!!" J yelled.

"COME ON I'M STARVING!!!" Let me tell you, these pups may be a couple of weeks but they EAT. CONSTANTLY.

We walked up to the receptionist to book our room and this bitch is flirting with my man..... My baby daddy..... My alpha!!!!! I growled at her and she quickly refocus on her work.

"That's my girl" he kissed my lips and collected our key.

"Well come on guys we have a hungry, pregnant, beautiful, sexy and aggressive she wolf we have to feed, let's go to the dinning room." Kitai said. That's more like it!!!

Walking into the dinning room the place was dark, like pitch dark. I had to switch my Wolf's eyes to see, and I still couldn't see shit.

"Babe what's going o-"

"SURPRISE!!!!!!!!!!!" WHAT THE FUCK!!!!!. The light finally flicked on revealing almost everyone from the pack house even James.

"AAAAHHHHHH!!!! FUCK!!!! You guys fucking scared me!!!!!" My heart was in my mouth! "But thank you. Y'all are gonna make me cry" I tilted my head back to stop the tears from falling.

"AWWWWWWW" The crowd echoed.

"Well since the whole gang is here WHERE THE FOOD AT??!!! I'M STARVING!!!" How am I so blunt tonight? Oh well. Everyone laughed and went on their mingling.

"Right this way my queen" Kitai led me to the birthday table, I presumed. It was filled with cakes and finger food, hot wings.......OMG ..... Chocolate fudge!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Thank you baby!!!" I kissed his lips.

"Your welcome my love, it was J's planning though"

"Well you too J thank you. And you; couldn't you have told me about this?!" I pointed at an amused Eric.

"Hey I couldn't, she literally threatened me not to" he held up his hands in defence.

"I'm kidding well thank you all, I really appreciate it" I held them into a hug.

"Well let's start the celebration!!!"

*******

After the whole birthday celebration, it was 15 minutes to midnight, the moon looked odd tonight but I didn't pay it much mind.

"Babe, I'm going upstairs I'm exhausted" I whined.

"OK, head up I'll soon be there. A host can't really leave until everyone is out of the hotel" he made a pouting face.  "And don't think I forgot about your gift, I still have it. I'll be up soon" he kissed my lips.

"Aww sorry baby, don't keep me waiting, I'll be wearing something sexy for you" I whispered and nibble his ear lobe. His eyes were wide and he was dumb struck because I spanked his ass.

"Hey Liz, I wanna talk to you" J drew me aside. Why is J so nervous? She's never nervous

"What's up, you OK?"

"Yea. I-I ah.... Ithinkimprepnant!!!" She's what!!?

"YOU'RE PREGNANT!!!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!......wait, how long did you find out!!!!" I can't believe this!!!! We are both pregnant!!!!

"Not long couple of days, its not far though. I haven't told Eric as yet I'm nervous" he would be happy.

"Really J? He would be the happiest father on earth!!" She smiled. 

"I guess so, I'll tell him tonight, where are you heading? The to party isn't over you know.!!"

"Don't kill me but I'm exhausted, Kitai is taking over"

"Ok, I'll see you in the morning mama. I love you, don't forget that" awww I wanted to cry, dam hormones!!

"I love you too baby buddy" we burst out in laughter and went the opposite directions.

I quickly walked upstairs only to run into the last person I thought I would be seeing tonight.

"James?"

He he he I wonder what is he going to say or do?????

J is finally pregnant. After humping for so long😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😉

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2M 9.8K 7
Forget what you know about the fairytales of werewolves. There's no such thing as a moon goddess, there's no such thing as mates. Wolves are animals...
8.7K 139 28
Ryder Romano. He's a thirteen-year-old werewolf who is next in line to be Alpha. His dad, the current Alpha, gets notified that two new people will b...
53.6K 2.1K 37
COMPLETED "Hello.... Can you hear me I'm Calling from "Shut up Kim it's the middle of the night!" Oh it looks like I've woke up the sleeping beaut...
546K 15.5K 37
"What do you want now?" she said gritting her teeth as he got closer and closer by every second. "I want nothing else but you Angel..."he whispered...