The Possessed Luna (COMPLETED)

By char7797

MATURE LANGUAGES/SWEARS AND CURSES #*@#.💋 MATURE CONTENTS 😈😈😈😈😈😈 A twisted story filled with drama, co... More

Prologue
Chapter 1/ Before what I became
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Character cast
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Cast #2
Covers 1
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22/ MATURE SCENE
Chapter 23
Chapter 24/ MATURE SCENE
Chapter 25/ MATURE SCENE
Not a chapter
Chapter 27
Cast 3
Chapter 28/MATURE SCENE
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31/ MATURE SCENE
Cast 4
Not a chapter
Chapter 32/ MATURE SCENE
Chapter 33/ MATURE SCENE
Chapter 34 MINI MATURE SCENE
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39/ MATURE SCENE
Chapter 40/ MATURE SCENE
sorry guys
Bonus Chapter
Cast 4
Thank you all
Covers 2
Public Notice
ATTENTION MY LOYAL READERS!!!!!

Chapter 26/ MINI MATURE SCENE

393 7 2
By char7797

WARNING: MATURE.... WELL SEMI-MATURE CONTENT 😈😈😉😈😈😈😉😉

James POV

Honestly I'm not surprised about catching Kitai with Liz making out. After me almost shifting in that hospital room I've realised its not worth getting angry over. I can't stop the inevitable.

But I would be lying if I didn't say I'm relieved that she's OK. Even though we are not sexually mated or by mark; I know I couldn't have lived through that.

I was still serious about going home though. I've realised Kitai haven't gotten home as yet; I know too well that he's by Liz but who cares.

'You stupid' My wolf teased. Sigh I don't think I would ever be with her; she have brought me too much pain.

Walking out of my room, I went down the flight of stairs; I need to speak to Carmen. Momentarily, I felt this awful pain in my belly. It felt like someone was stabbing me into my stomach. I let out a loud growl from the pain I was feeling. Dropping on the stairs, I rose up my shirt only to reveal some black and blue imprints on my stomach. WHAT THE FUCK!!?

I was shaking like a leaf, then I got up and ran back to my room and shut the door; not wanting anyone to see me in this state. I felt the sharp pain once more but it was more severe, I couldn't handle anymore pain. I growled again clutching my stomach. The next thing I know I was met with darkness.

********

The bright glare from the sun woke me up, indicating that it was morning. I have no idea what happened last night, all I know it was awful. If this is what she wolfs go through on their heat I sure as hell happy I'm a man. Lifting up my shirt,I can see the impressions there still but not as bright like before.

Why is it that every fucking time I'm suppose to talk to Carmen something happens? Its getting on my last nerves. Rising from the ground I head to the shower to take a long cool shower; that always seem to work.

When I was through with my shower, I wrapped my lower half in my white towel and dried my hair with another . Then the door started to knock, who could that be so early? I hope its not Katie. I flung the door, looking annoyed as hell only to see Carmen standing in front of me. Her eyes glued at my face, then glancing at my nearly normal torso then stopping at my bulge. I always get hard just by looking at her.

She cleared her throat and focused her eyes on my face. "M-Master James, I wanted to talk to you" she shifted her eyes back to my bulge. I know what she wants.

"Yea come in" I gestured her inside. She looked nervous sitting on the sofa, looking everywhere except my face.

"Ahem" I cleared my throat and smile. "What is it that you wanted to talk about? I was actually was coming to see you after I drag on some clothes" she finally looked at my face.

"I-I just wanted to know why are you avoiding me, did I do something wrong?" I can't believe I made her feel that way.

"No no Carmen you didn't." I came closer "I'm not avoiding you either. Its just that every time I am on my way to see you, something happens that distracts me. Don't ever think that you did something" I cupped her cheeks. She was crying, I made her cry; I'm so stupid.

"No, please don't cry" I wipe her teats with my thumb.

"I'm sorry master James" she sobbed in my arms.

"Just call me James OK" I gave her a smile. The next thing I know she was attacking my lips. Hovering over me, she kissed me greedily. It's been a while since we fucked.  Since I've found out Liz was my mate we haven't done it and now is the opportune time. Flipping her over so that she was under me, I grazed her neck with my canines nipping her skin. She cried desperately in my ear to take her; but I wasn't ready as yet.

"Do you have another uniform?" I asked her. She nod her head indicating she did. I ripped her uniform to shreds, leaving her in nothing..... She was bear..... She was prepared and that made me smirk.

"I see someone was prepared" her face was tinted red and she bit her lips, I love when she does that. Smashing her lips on mine once more, I took her nipples between my teeth tugging them lightly.

"Please Master I'm begging you!" Come to think of it, I love when she call me master inside the bedroom; it's a turn on.

I brought my hand to her slit and massaged her Clit. Her screams were music to my ears. Sliding a finger in she gripped my shoulders, dragging her nails across them; they sent ripples of pleasure allover my body.

Tearing off the towel from around my waist, I rub my dick head on her wet pussy I growled in the pleasure it gave me.

"God baby your so wet" as I was about to slam into her, the sharp pain from last night slam Into my stomach instead. I fell to the ground in pain, the impressions on my stomach was brighter and I couldn't do shit than cry in pain.

Carmen POV

Seeing James on the ground in pain broke my heart. I didn't know what to do.

"James!!! James what's wrong!??" Kneeling down to him I cupped his jaws into my hand, he's burning up. When I look at his belly, I immediately knew what was wrong. His mate was having sex with someone else..... Whore..

"James I'll be right back!!" I took up  of his shirts and sweat pants since he shredded my uniform. I couldn't help but notice the suitcases in the corner of the room; I refrained myself from paying any attention to it right now.

I quickly ran to my room, and dug through my secret box I had underneath my bed. I had some tables for this sort a things. When my mate cheated on me, the doctor gave them to me and they helped almost immediately. I never had any more use for them any longer since my mate died. I literally laughed at his funeral... Bastered.

I speedily ran to the kitchen to fetch some water and went back to his room. He almost was passed out.

"James baby take these!!" He opened his mouth and drank the water. In mere seconds he was back to his normal self. Looking into his eyes, they screamed 'thank you'. I lowered my lips to his and smiled

"Your welcome." He rose up and sat on the bed.

"What happened? This is the second time it's happened. Last night was the first now this. I need to see the doctor, I may be coming down with something" poor baby. I had to tell him.

"I gave you a very strong dosage of pain killers, you were feeling these pain because your mate was having sex with someone else James. It happened to me so I should know." I gave him a weak smile. His face was beyond upset.

James POV

"I gave you a very strong dosage of pain killers, you were feeling these pain because your mate was having sex with someone else James. It happened to me so I should know." She gave me a weak smile. My face was beyond upset. LIZ AND KITAI FUCKING!!!!!!!! TWICE!!!!!!!! NO NO NO, THIS IS THE LAST STRAW!!!!

"I'll be right back" kissing her lips I went into the closet and took out a sweat bottom and a T shirt. When I come back I will be packing up completely. Dashing through the door, I gave her one last glance and shot down stairs .

I couldn't concentrate while driving all I saw was red. My anger was through the roof. He fucked her!!! I knew she was a virgin, she was saving her self; and he fucked it up!!!!!

Finally reaching to her house, I'm glad J wasn't home because I know she would have stopped me. Storming upstairs, I could smell their arousals and hear her moans, she sound so sexy. That should have been ME!!!!

I kicked through the door to find Kitai holding my mate in his arms fucking naked and kissing her. ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME!!!!!!!!

"WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU DO WITH MY WHORE OF A MATE KITAI!!?" My wolf was on the edge peeping through just to rip his limb from limb.

"What does it look like James? I fucked her; no correction, I made love to her" this cocky fucker. He lowered her down to the floor and she quickly dash inside of her bathroom.

"DID YOU KNOW I FELT EVER FUCKING THING YOU DID WITH THAT WHORE!!!! IT KNOCKED ME OUT KITAI!!! COULDN'T YOU HAVE FUCKING WAITED UNTIL I REJECT HER YOU DUMB MUTT!!!!" He sucked in a breath and close his eyes. When he opened them again, his eyes was pitch black; I knew too well he was no where in site, this was his wolf. Stepping closer to me he let out a loud warning growl. I was scared as shit but I was planning to put up a fight; even till death...... Key word planning.

"What did you say pup?" He stalk closer, taunting me with his slow movement.

"I said why couldn't you have waited until I rejected her!!" I snapped. In a blink of an eye he towered over me squeezing my neck tightly until I started to wheeze.

"HOW DEAR YOU RAISE YOUR VOICE AT ME MUTT. WHO AM I!!!?" His eyes eyes where taunting from the amount of souls he took.

"M-My Alpha" I managed to choke out. He grinned.

"Then its time you recognize that mutt. KNOW YOUR FUCKING PLACE!! AND DON'T YOU EVER CALL MY MATE A WHORE EVER AGAIN!!!!"  He forcefully leaned my head to the side and sunk his canines at the side of my shoulders. It hurt like a bitch. Whenever a alpha bit into anyone's shoulders, its a permanent mark which means dishonor. I would be scrutinized by many and my rank would be challenged.

I finally found the courage to  push him off of me, earning aloud and disproving growl from his wolf. He lunge at me feeding me some healthy punches to my jaw. I could see fur coming in place of flesh of his arm as I heard a loud scream coming from behind us. I immediately knew it was Liz; he stopped his violent act on me and turned to Liz. I knew this was a low blow but when I glanced into his eyes I knew his wolf was gone; I took this time to give his couple of jabs until he pinned me to the wall squeezing my throat with all his might. I was done for.

Liz POV

I stood there in the bathroom unable to move or scream from the pain I was feeling across my face and shoulder. I knew too well Kitai was inflicting this pain on James. I managed to let out a scream but he didn't hear me.

As I watch Kitai squeezing James's throat, I could feel my airway closing. Dropping on the ground with a loud thud. I gasp for air, I saw that Kitai didn't hear. I was close to death, that's when I tried to utter one last scream before I was done for.

"AAAHHHHHHHH!!!" I screamed. Is this how my life will end?

The alpha has spoken 😈😈😈😈

Update soon

HEY YALL!!!
This is my second book. Completely different from 'The Possessed Luna'. Give it a shot. Promise it will worth your time reading ❤❤❤❤❤❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.9K 219 31
Running. Escaping. My whole life had turned into a never-ending chase. A chase which the opponent had caught up to THIS VERY MOMENT. After I met HI...
96.1K 2.8K 27
ORIGINAL WORK UPDATED VERSION ON PROFILE **WARNING** **extremely sexual content so if you don't like that stuff just don't read this book because th...
14.3K 221 34
Adelaide meets her mate on the day she turns eighteen. However, she has a secret that no one knows about, not even her best friend. How long will she...
2.3M 67.5K 51
Amelia Davis is 20 and she's apart of the Moonlight pack. She has already shifted and she hasn't found her mate yet. This doesn't worry her because s...