The Possessed Luna (COMPLETED)

谞讻转讘 注诇 讬讚讬 char7797

MATURE LANGUAGES/SWEARS AND CURSES #*@#.馃拫 MATURE CONTENTS 馃槇馃槇馃槇馃槇馃槇馃槇 A twisted story filled with drama, co... 注讜讚

Prologue
Chapter 1/ Before what I became
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Character cast
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Cast #2
Covers 1
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 23
Chapter 24/ MATURE SCENE
Chapter 25/ MATURE SCENE
Not a chapter
Chapter 26/ MINI MATURE SCENE
Chapter 27
Cast 3
Chapter 28/MATURE SCENE
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31/ MATURE SCENE
Cast 4
Not a chapter
Chapter 32/ MATURE SCENE
Chapter 33/ MATURE SCENE
Chapter 34 MINI MATURE SCENE
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39/ MATURE SCENE
Chapter 40/ MATURE SCENE
sorry guys
Bonus Chapter
Cast 4
Thank you all
Covers 2
Public Notice
ATTENTION MY LOYAL READERS!!!!!

Chapter 22/ MATURE SCENE

555 16 2
谞讻转讘 注诇 讬讚讬 char7797

WARNING: VERY MATURE SCENE HERE!!!!!😈😈😈😈😉

Alpha Dave POV

Never in my fourth seven years of existence I would have thought that my son; the future alpha would be this careless and inconsiderate. I do understand that he has needs and I sympathise with him; when Lucy died it tore a part of him.

When he told me he was going to make Liz his Luna; I was a bit worried because she belonged to another, his beta. Ruth told me to understand his point but I don't know what I would have done if someone tried to steal my mate.

"Ruth what are you doing?"

"What? I'm doing a little yoga, its been a while " her smile always made my heart skip a beat.

"Well your not young anymore, be carful and mind you slip out a disk" she bend over in the ' downward duck' pose she calls it. I can see her camel toe bulging through her pants. Immediately I was aroused. Glancing at me from behind she smirked at me.

"Honey come and join me, its very relaxing" she tease me a little more by doing some squats. When since squats has to do with yoga?

"No I'm enjoying the view from behind but if you continue like this I would have to take you upstairs" I warned. I could smell her arousals and it drove my wolf insane.

" So I shouldn't bent over like this?" She arched her back looking behind her; placing her finger into her mouth "or stretch like this?" The woman was on the floor in a split. How old is my damn mate? God dammit I can't take no more. I growled low to indicate to her that I hated her tease. I took her to and flung her over my shoulders allowing her body to dangle.

"Put me down alpha I promise I'll be a good girl" her voice was sexy, seductive, hungry for what's to come.

"Your a naughty girl who deserves a good spanking" I hit her ass from behind and that made her giggled.

Walking I to the house, I glimpse Bruce walking towards me. He better not be coming to me right now.

"Alp-" I quickly cut him off, I don't need to hear a thing right now

"Not right now Bruce!" I hissed but he clearly didn't pick up what I meant.

"But Al-" what the fuck if wrong with him.

"BRUCE NOT RIGHT FUCKING NOW!!! I'M BUSY!!. Qué coño ocurre con usted!!!!!! Fuck!!" Which means 'what the fuck is wrong with you'. I marched up stairs dropping a amused Ruth on to the bed. I was so pissed off with Bruce... Cock blocker.

"Its been awhile since I've heard you talk in Spanish. Might I say its a turn on" she said biting her lips. oohhhh fuck man. " Quiero que me cojas" which means "I want you to fuck me"
I wasted no time In smashing our lips together. Our tongue fighting for dominance while I ripped off her sports bra making her frowned.

"Hey I liked that you know!" She made a pouting face, she's so beautiful.

"I'll buy you another". Seeing her bare chest made my wolf wanted to take over and I know she couldn't have handled him today. I greedily hawked down on her still firm perky breast; nibbling on her nipple an massaging the other showing the both the attention they desired.

She arched her back and moan loudly causing my bulge rub between her thighs. I needed them pants off. Shredding her pants off of her she was left in her lace underwear.

"Your a bit over dressed don't you think?" She asked. I was still fully dressed but I wanted her out of those annoying clothes first.

"Be patient my love" I nibbed on her lip extending my canine just a little. What she said next surprised both me and my wolf.

"I need Bobby to take over, I've missed him" she gave me a sly look biting her lips. Every time I let him out she ends up at the pack doc.... EVERY TIME!!!

"NO ARE YOU CRAZY WOMAN!!" I don't want to go back to that god forsaken place. She gave me a pouting face which I could'nt resist. "Fine!!". I let out a sigh before he took over. My eyes switch from dark brown to a darker shade of brown and that made her smile from ear to ear.

"Hello you naughty vixen, its been a while "  his voice was taunting but seductive. She bit her lips preparing for the damage she was about to go under. He got up from the bed and walked to the closet pulling out a large suitcase filled with all sort of toys. Whips, chains, restrains, handcuffs the whole works.

Smirking he pulled out the whip and  walked towards her. Turning her on her belly, so her ass was up in the air in full view of him. Seeing our mate in submission made him growl in pleasure.

"What's my name?" He taunts.

"B-Bobby" wrong answer. He flung the whip on her ass making her flinch in pleasure.

"What's my name!" He let out a low warning growl.

"Bobby" she smirked knowing the fact that he will get upset. hitting  her once more with the whip but harder; she let out a whimper and a moan escape her lips.

"Stop teasing love. Now I'm going to ask you again. WHAT. IS . MY. NAME!!" He tugged her hair from behind.

"Bobby!" A loud growl erupted from his chest from her disobedience. Ripping off the clothes from his back he ponce on her not even allowing her the time to blink. He ripped the lace panties in shreds while rub his fingers along her slit massaging her Clit. Her eyes rolled back of her head grinding her hips up and down for more penetration.

"What's my name!!?" He was set to hear the right answer.

"B-Bo-bb-y!" I'm starting to believe she loves rough sex.

"Wrong answer love" he thrust fast and deep inside of her making her scream and moan in pleasure. His thrusts sped up; with each thrust he spanked her ass.

"B-BOBBY PLEASE SLOW DOWN!!" She moan and that only made him angry even more.

"I'm going to fuck the shit out of you until you say my name correctly" he whispered nibbling on her ear. She was inches away from climaxing but he would never grant her that pleasure until she submits.

Pulling out he brought her to the edge of the bed, widening her legs he brought his face to her thighs; kissing and biting into them.

"Please make me come!!' She begged. But its not time yet.

" Not until you submit my love " he said while bringing his face down to her wet section stroking it softly and slowly with his tongue until speeding up. That's when her legs starts to buck and her toes curled up, she was on the edge of coming. she let out a growl in pleasure.

" I'm coming.... I'm coming!!!!" She screamed and he pulled away before she did. She growled at him in frustration. 

"I will not allow you to have that pleasure until you submit!!" He rose up towering over her he kissed her aggressively. With his hands clasp around her throat, squeezing it. He massaged her breasts roughly with the free hand. He placed her legs over his shoulders and thrust fast into her. Slamming into her with long hard thrusts. She screamed and moan in pleasure when he found her G spot. Her voice was over the roof; screaming all sort of foul words that were music to his ears. Then the fucking door started to knock. IS BRUCE FUCKING SERIOUS RIGHT NOW!!!

"Alpha sorry to dist-" I gave him a loud warning growl.

"BRUCE LEAVE ME THE FUCK ALONE!!!! CANT YOU SEE I'M FUCKING........ AHHHHH SHIT!! BUSY!!!! STOP BEING A FUCKING COCK BLOCKER!!! LEAVE THIS FUCKING INSTANT!!!" He can't be serious.

"Last time love WHAT'S. MY. NAME!! He growled. We both knew she wasn't going to last any longer.

" ALPHA!!! ALPHA BOBBY!!!! PLEASE HAVE MERCY!! " He smirked down at her hearing his name, seeing her submit.

"Now that's more like it". He lowered his head to her mark and bit into it. With a loud growl he exploded into her and she on him. Kissing her worn out lips he brought her close to him; allowing her to slumber into his arms. I really do hope Bruce doesn't come and disrupt this peaceful moment; I would be so pissed off. With me and my big mouth..... Well mind the door started to bang.

"Bruce what do you want? Is the fucking pack house burning down?"  I asked "No sir" then why the fuck was he disturbing? "Is there a attack?" .... "No sir bu-"  I cut him off " Is the world coming to an end?" I wasn't being logical at this moment. "No sir!" He chuckled... " Then what is it? Is my son in the hospital? " ...... Silence. I quickly rose up from the bed and flung the door open; revealing a pale face Bruce.

"Bruce what the fuck is going on!? Where is my son? " My eyes began to change colour looking at Bruce for his now non responding state.

"BRUCE!!" I growled.

"Yes... I mean yes alpha. Kitai is OK. Its Liz; she tried to kill herself. She almost drowned inside to the bath tub" he hung his head low. What??! Liz has never shown any sign of suicidal thoughts.

"WHAT!!!?" I said in union with James who was now passing by my door. His face was pale and had dark circles around his eyes.

"Where the fuck is she now Bruce!!" He yelled. Despite his concern he cannot be speaking in that tone in front of me. I let out a warning growl.

"I'm sorry alpha" he leaned his head to the side in submission.

"She's at the pack doctor, Kitai is already there; he's the one that found her" Bruce said. James's face was beyond pissed because Kitai was yet again near his mate. He let out a low growl at the thought of that.

"Bruce prepare the car we are leaving in 5" he nod and walk away with James. "And James!" He turned to look at me while I stepped closer towards him. "If you don't control that your wolf, I would have to teach you both the art of submission" I let out a low warning growl.

"Understood alpha" he leaned his head and storm down the flight of stairs.

Boy let me let you Ruth is a really wild character.

Update soon.

讛诪砖讱 拽专讬讗讛

You'll Also Like

14.2K 221 34
Adelaide meets her mate on the day she turns eighteen. However, she has a secret that no one knows about, not even her best friend. How long will she...
2.2M 9.8K 7
Forget what you know about the fairytales of werewolves. There's no such thing as a moon goddess, there's no such thing as mates. Wolves are animals...
2.3M 67.5K 51
Amelia Davis is 20 and she's apart of the Moonlight pack. She has already shifted and she hasn't found her mate yet. This doesn't worry her because s...
8.7K 139 28
Ryder Romano. He's a thirteen-year-old werewolf who is next in line to be Alpha. His dad, the current Alpha, gets notified that two new people will b...