The Boss's Obsession.

By Chrissie-Swift

#46 in romance 30/05/17(the day the book was completed.) When Jennifer Claves wanted a man for a five minutes... More

Chapter one
Chapter two
Author's note.
Chapter three
Married To A Different Ailee
The Beta And His Human Mate.
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Bonus Chapter A
Bonus Chapter B
Twenty one
Chapter Twenty Two
Twenty Three
Twenty Four
Twenty Five
Twenty Six
Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Four
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirty Six
Chapter Thirty Seven
Chapter Thirty Eight
Chapter Thirty Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty One
Chapter Forty Two
Chapter Forty Three
Chapter Forty Four
Chapter Forty Five
Chapter Forty Six
Chapter Forty Seven
Epilogue
Bonus Chapter C(epilogue)
Author's Note
New Stories

Chapter Thirty

9.3K 446 32
By Chrissie-Swift

Daniel's P.O.V

Months later.

I gently wait outside. I asked my driver to pick her up. It's been almost twenty minutes since I got here.

I pace around thinking she'll not come or something bad has happened to her.

She has come to mean a lot to me. If something bad happens to her, I think I'll...

I didn't finish before I see my driver, opening the door for her to step out.

She looks really pretty. I smile at her and she does same.

I open the door for her to enter. While we get to our seats, I push the chair for her to sit on.

She looks elegant. Her flawless face tickles my cheeks as I bend to give her a gentle kiss.

I sit and smile again at her, "You look beautiful. I almost didn't recognize you, if not for my driver."

She blushes and I chuckle.

"Sorry we were late. I wanted to look beautiful... For you."

"Your effort didn't go wasted. You look like an angel," which is true.

"You shaved. You look more handsome, why don't you shave more often? Hmmm, hiding all that to yourself, I see," she jokes with a teasing smile.

Yeah, I shaved.

I begin to smile while looking around. It's been a while since I last step foot here. The place reminds me of Jennifer. The waitress who didn't care I was around. Who flirted with her right under my nose. Thinking and remembering it now, it looks and sounds funny.

I was jealous and angry at the same time, which wasn't necessary.

"You seem lost," Chloe draws me back to her with her sweet innocent voice.

"Yes, just remembering a few things."

****

"The meal was great. How did you know this place? It's also expensive. "

"Are you seriously asking me this? You can't be serious right?"

She shyly smiles as she nods her head gently.

My eyes falls on her lips. I begin to think about how they felt when I kissed them days ago. I move my eyes to hers. They were already staring at me.

The tension is building around us, her chest heaving. She is nervous and that is making me too.

It's frustrating while I don't know what she wants. If I touch her while she's not into that or doesn't want me to, I'll feel stupid.

I'm older, I'm supposed to show her the right path. As far as we've went is sharing a kiss.

"So should I drop you off or my driver should?" I question, hoping she'll make the choice herself.

"You should. I'll be glad if you do. How is Mia?"

"She's fine. I'm sure she misses you. You can come tomorrow to see her," which she always does every day.

"I'll be glad to."

Once we hit the road, an awkward silence settles between us. She smiles at me anytime I steal glances at her.

****

"And here we are, sweetheart," I announce, saying it a little higher than I intended.

"Are you not coming in?" She asks with hope in her eyes.

I can't. If I do, I won't be able to promise I won't touch her or do something more than kissing her.

"If you are worried about your car, don't worry the neighborhood is safe."

She really knows how to joke. I stare at her for a while.

"It is not about the car. Do you know the number of cars I have and can still have? It's just that, I won't be able to stay my hands off of you...once we get in there. Let me just kiss you goodnight and leave."

She looks sad, once I finished my statement. She nods and moves her head to my direction.

Her disappointed smile, gives an unsettling roar in my stomach.

Over the past few months, we have been seeing each other. She keeps reminding me of Jennifer and even though it sometimes makes me feel I'm doing the wrong thing, I can't help but to feel right also. Chloe is sweet, caring and understanding. Her patience is one that comes into mind when you hear her name. Her laugh...everything about her makes me want to love her even more. I would love to marry her but she's too young for that and the last thing I want is to have her feel I'm forcefully pushing marriage down her throat. So I'm just going to live every moment as they come by.

"OK, let's go inside. Just tell me when I cross the line, Okay?"

She nods happily at me.

****

"Nice place. The place smells nice," I compliment. She's neat and organized.

"Yeah, it does. I love strawberries...a lot."

"Yeah, I noticed," I answer. Thinking of it, strawberry doesn't have an actual smell, it doesn't smell strawberry but hey I'm not going to be the one to break that to her.

She locks the door.

"Why are you locking the door? I'm not sleeping over."

She laughs. "But I want you to."

She kisses me and that took me off guard. The kiss becomes deeper than we both intend to. Then our tongues goes deeper.

She is good at kissing. Thinking she's too young. She is also being bold tonight.

Our hands moves around our backs. The kiss becomes needy.

Wow, how long has it been? Almost two years. If she doesn't stop, I'm definitely going to have my way now with her...

She moves us into a direction I'm sure it is the bedroom.

I quickly broke the kiss.

"No, I don't want you to feel...as in I'm not in for this. Don't think that way." Me? Nervous?

We both breathing too fast to catch the breath we lost.

"No, no, no, if that is what you think I'm thinking then you are wrong. I want this."

"Then what?"

"We are a couple now. You told me that. So..." Yeah I asked her out a few couple of times, and then asked her to be my girlfriend... Okay didn't ask her, I just told her she's my girlfriend and the beautiful smile she gave me, made me regret not telling her earlier. Her smile is everything that a room needs to brighten up.

"Are you ready to settle down with me?"

"Yes, and a big yes!"

I study her face to see if I'll find a little bit of doubt in those eyes of hers. She looks happy.

I mean, I'm not getting any younger. It is selfish of me to ask her this but I have to.

She's young and probably will like to joke around. If that is what she wants then, i am not that guy...I am not going to be that guy.

"You are young and..."

"I love you. And I want to to spend the rest of my life with you. We both want it." Her declaration is all I needed.

I smile at her and quickly picks her up. Her legs wrap around my waist, we finally enter the bedroom while kissing. I gently put her on the bed. The room is dark and just a little light from the window reflecting into the room.

I gently pull her zip down and help her out of the dress. She looks amazing and beautiful.

Feelings seem to form in my chest, filling my body which rose up to meet hers in silence.

Thoughts filled my head as her confident tongue rolled under my chin.

I like the way our bodies are wrapped together. Gently and perfectly. She seems so right beneath me.

Silently telling me, she'll hold unto me forever.

I continue to kiss her softly, murmuring a silent thank you.

I fall back to the bed. But the scar on her upper abdomen didn't go unnoticed. I kept seeing it during our session.

I want to ask her but when I turn, her eyes are already closed.

The night i met Jennifer comes hitting me. I look over at her again, she's fast asleep.

Once again, I made love to a virgin...in the dark.

Fear engulfs me. What if, history is repeating itself?

***

Thanks for reading.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

82.8K 2.6K 25
two enemies trapped in a forced marriage are they really forced or are they willing " But I asked daddy and he said they did not force you, in fact...
45.3K 832 4
"Smile" He whispers in my ear. To others this seems like a normal romantic gesture but for me it was more of a demand......I thought that accepting a...
20.6K 717 8
❝ IF YOU'RE GOING TO RUN AWAY THEN.. I'LL JUST TIE YOU UP AND KEEP YOU HERE FOREVER! ❞ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ⁀➷ _______________________ In whi...
8.5K 372 20
"Please, let him go!" I begged, struggling to free myself but his tight grip around me refused to budge. A scream escaped me as he jerked me around t...