The Possessed Luna (COMPLETED)

By char7797

MATURE LANGUAGES/SWEARS AND CURSES #*@#.💋 MATURE CONTENTS 😈😈😈😈😈😈 A twisted story filled with drama, co... More

Prologue
Chapter 1/ Before what I became
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Character cast
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 19
Cast #2
Covers 1
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22/ MATURE SCENE
Chapter 23
Chapter 24/ MATURE SCENE
Chapter 25/ MATURE SCENE
Not a chapter
Chapter 26/ MINI MATURE SCENE
Chapter 27
Cast 3
Chapter 28/MATURE SCENE
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31/ MATURE SCENE
Cast 4
Not a chapter
Chapter 32/ MATURE SCENE
Chapter 33/ MATURE SCENE
Chapter 34 MINI MATURE SCENE
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39/ MATURE SCENE
Chapter 40/ MATURE SCENE
sorry guys
Bonus Chapter
Cast 4
Thank you all
Covers 2
Public Notice
ATTENTION MY LOYAL READERS!!!!!

Chapter 18

439 15 1
By char7797

Please remember to vote and comment loves 😊

J's POV

"Do you think she's up yet?" I ask Eric. When I saw blood coming from Liz's nose, I figured maybe its because she's stressed but when I saw it from her eyes; I was so scared! it was the first time seeing that and I don't think its normal. Doctor Mason said in all his years in the medical field he have never whiteness something like that, but when he mentioned its probably paranormal; I wanted to bust out in laughter cause spirits don't live in werewolves.... Right?

"Baby I don't know, but we can check?" Before answering him I jumped up and began walking to her room. Then I  heard her screaming at someone.

"GET OUT RIGHT NOW!!" Wooahh, its probably the nurse, she can be a bitch sometimes. To my surprise, it was prince charming.  I honestly never thought I would see the day when she screamed at him. Well today is the day.

"FINE!! I'm Trying here Liz ; let me help." He stormed outside bumping into us.

"J you need to talk to Liz, she thinks that her father is still alive. When I asked her who kicked her, she said it was him. I think she hit her head pretty hard because that's not possible J. And when I said it to her she thinks I'm calling her crazy, but I'm not she needs help J. Her nightmares are getting the best of her" Kitai said with sorrow in his eyes. I can see that he loves her, he had loved her for a very long time. I'm so sorry for her mate because I don't think he will give her up, I really hope she doesn't found him for now.

"That's OK I'll speak with her. Let's hope she don't kick me out too" I said in a amused voice.

"Well here goes nothing" I pushed the door open. Seeing her face made me wanna cry; but I can't break down in front of her.

"Hey Liz how are you? "I know she's pissed about her face

" How the hell do you think I am J!!? Look at my face! Couldn't you have punch and slap somewhere else apart from my beautiful face?" She starts to smile and that made me sigh in relief.

"Liz I'm so sorry you weren't getting up. And I'm sorry that I suggested you see a shrink I know you hate them." I so wanted to be on her good side.

" So if your not gonna go to the shrink how are you gonna overcome your nightmares Liz? It scares me" I really don't want my friend to go through anymore nightmares. Most of all she always wakes me up too early in the damn mornings.

" I'll be fine J, I promise " she gave me a weak smile; I know she's not OK. I sigh in defeat because I know I can't change her mind.

"When am I going home?"

"The doc said in a couple of days, your under observation" I know she wanted to come home cause the food here is crap I tell you crap!

"OK but can you carry some chocolate fudge for me pleasssseee" she batted her eye lashes and made her puppy dog face and I couldn't resist.

"OK fine you spoilt brat" she just laughed and made her happy dance. My best friend.

3 days later

"Oh my god Its so good to be home.!!! J let's go get some real food!!" Four days in the hospital..... Just four days and she seemed as if she just got released from prison.

"Liz its only four days, do you want a cock too? I mean that's what happens when you first get release from prison right?. Eat some food and get laid. I can probably call Kit-" she cut me off and I chuckled.

"Girl are you insane?! You know I'm a virgin, and if he deserves it then of course I would give him" she gave me a sly smirk..... She's naughty underneath that cloud of innocence.

"Well if you say so, I thought you were waiting on your mate, what happened?" She looked zoned out a bit then looked at me.

"J I found my mate." What the fuck? When did this happen??

"When was this!!? How comes you never told me this!? Most of all who the fuck is it?......ohhhhh is it James? You where shouting his name in your nightmare saga" I chose to call her nightmare a 'saga' because it will never end.

"Yea its James; He's Kitai's beta." Wow what a coincidence.

"Well why didn't I see him at the hospital, you didn't reject him did you?" I'm confused because I never saw him or ever heard about him. She gave me the whole run down what happened at Kitai's  house, and can I tell you I'm glad im not in her shoes.

"Damn girl you have two hotties fighting over you; I'm sooo jealous!" I made a fake crying face. "so what are you gonna do about James?" She had a choice and I really hope she don't ask me what to do cause I'm blank.

"Girl I don't have a clue but I don't want James, you know my heart is with Kitai. But I can't fight the feeling to go to him.  The first time I touched him I felt the sparks and it felt great! Niki yearned for him but I blocked her out. I don't want him" she was so convinced and determined to be with her crush.

"Well I wish you all the best mama" I gave her a hug and smiled "Let's eat!!!" She screamed and dash through the door.

Monday morning

"Good morning baby wake up, you have school this morning" Eric..... He's so opposite to me. I hate waking up in the mornings UGGHHH!!!

"J wake your sexy ass up!" He yelled through the receiver

"Gosh!! I'm up I'm up; I'll meet you at school. Prince charming is gonna pick up Liz so I'm pitching a ride with them"...... Silence...... Silence..... Is he even on the fone? " ERIC!!?" I yelled

"Why? I want to pick you up its unlike I don't have a car" is he jealous?

"Awwwww is my baby jelly?" It was so funny.

"Whatever, be ready by 8 I'm picking you up" before I disputed he hanged up. To be honest, if he didn't I would be still picking on him and it would probably cause an argument; which probably leads to make up sex..... I should call him back.

'Get your ass up and let's get ready, you know he hates when we're late; although I wouldn't mind the punishment'.  I almost forgot I had a damn wolf. I couldn't tell when last she even spoke to me but she's right.

When I finished getting ready I head down stairs to see Liz and prince charming waiting on me.

"Come on let's go, we've been waiting like 10 minutes" Liz whined

"No I'm so sorry I didn't tell you. Eric is coming for me this morning... Sorry" she looked piss as hell. She hated being at school late.

"Fine!!" Was all that she said and marched out the door. "Way to go J" Kitai said sarcastically to me and left.   plopping down on the sofa I waited for Mr jelly.

"Where have you been its 8:30!!!" I screamed. He jus shrugged. "Sorry babe" that's it? No explanation? OK, two can play this game.

******

"STOP PUNCHING ME PSYCHOTIC BITCH!!!...... GET OFF!!!!!......AHHHHH!!!!" What the fuck is going on???.....is that Nichols voice.... Oh shit somebody finally is teaching her a lesson. I couldn't help but notice the huge crowd in the foyer at school. A fight this early?

"STOP. PICKING. ON .ME. YOU. OBNOXIOUS BITCH." WTF!!!!!! IS THAT LIZ??. I burst through the crowd to see a bloodied face Nichole and Liz on top punching her. Of course no one stopped them. That bitch had it coming ages ago.

"And for your information! Kitai. Is. Not. Yours" she said while slamming her head on the ground. Nichole really looks like she was going to pass out.

"WHAT IS GOING ON OUT HERE?!!!? EVERYONE BACK TO THEIR CLASSES, MISS SMITH; MISS JAMES TO MY OFFICE..... NOW!!!" Leave it to the dean to break up the fight. 

"I told you I was gonna get you didn't I bitch?" Liz spat out at Nichole..... My best friend is a bad ass; but when I looked in her eyes, they are changing a bit. Is that red? It was just for a second though. Oh well its probably nothing. But to be honest, this took me by surprise; Liz, beating up someone? This is new. Heading back to my class I was stopped by a yelling Kitai.

"J!!!!!! Wait up" Kitai yelled, where the heck have he been?

"Where have you been dude?!! You should have seen your girlfriend, she smashed Nichols face in!!!" I couldn't help it.

"So I've heard" he chuckled and smirk in her direction. His dude though. He looked..... Proud.

There will be a lot of changes happening to Liz prior to her birthday approaching not only aggression. But hey, I had fun writing this POV. Nichole had it coming 😉😉😈😈😈😈

XOXO -Char 😘😘😘💓

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.8K 219 31
Running. Escaping. My whole life had turned into a never-ending chase. A chase which the opponent had caught up to THIS VERY MOMENT. After I met HI...
2K 93 17
This is a world where power and dominance stand above anything and everything else. This is a world where you don't want to run around in the dark. ...
14.1K 220 34
Adelaide meets her mate on the day she turns eighteen. However, she has a secret that no one knows about, not even her best friend. How long will she...
53.6K 2.1K 37
COMPLETED "Hello.... Can you hear me I'm Calling from "Shut up Kim it's the middle of the night!" Oh it looks like I've woke up the sleeping beaut...