The Possessed Luna (COMPLETED)

By char7797

MATURE LANGUAGES/SWEARS AND CURSES #*@#.💋 MATURE CONTENTS 😈😈😈😈😈😈 A twisted story filled with drama, co... More

Prologue
Chapter 1/ Before what I became
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Character cast
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Cast #2
Covers 1
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22/ MATURE SCENE
Chapter 23
Chapter 24/ MATURE SCENE
Chapter 25/ MATURE SCENE
Not a chapter
Chapter 26/ MINI MATURE SCENE
Chapter 27
Cast 3
Chapter 28/MATURE SCENE
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31/ MATURE SCENE
Cast 4
Not a chapter
Chapter 32/ MATURE SCENE
Chapter 33/ MATURE SCENE
Chapter 34 MINI MATURE SCENE
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39/ MATURE SCENE
Chapter 40/ MATURE SCENE
sorry guys
Bonus Chapter
Cast 4
Thank you all
Covers 2
Public Notice
ATTENTION MY LOYAL READERS!!!!!

Chapter 12

547 13 3
By char7797

Liz POV

I can't believe what that bitch Nichole did. I'm going to get her back though.

I sat on my bed playing subway surfer when I heard a car outside. I got up wondering if it was Kitai. It was Eric with J kissing outside they love each other so much. He didn't even want to let her go! I hurried back to my bed before she came up the steps. I heard a knock on my door.

"Come in" I said too quickly

"You OK? What have you been up to? I thought you would be with the hottie" sigh I hated when she called him that. But the truth is I have no idea where he was. I wanted to go out with him since its Saturday. I could smell Eric all over her and it made me break down.

"What's wrong Liz? You can tell me please.  I hate seeing you like this" J pleaded with me just I couldn't stop crying.

"Mateless, Mateless I'm telling you J.  I don't have a mate! The moon goddess is not in my favour ...... I'm NEVER in her favour " I sobbed leaning into J's welcoming arms.

"It will be alright Liz he will be here soon. If you don't want to wait anymore you can be with the hottie it will work out" sigh I hated it when she called him that .... What's wrong with me?

"Stop calling him hottie will you its Kitai, and I don't know we have a lot to catch up on what if he has a mate already I don't know" I snapped

"Your killing me here Liz well you need to ask whe-" speaking of the devil... A sexy devil .... The door bell rang

'Will you get a grip' its been a while since she spoken to me and let me tell you I'm fine with it. Dabbing my eyes I went down stairs opening the door reviling a sexy Kitai walking in while I shut the door behind me. I loved his scent Carmel and woods like the forest it was very masculine; but I caught another it was faint though. Cinnamon what's that wild berries? I don't know but it smelled delicious.

'Mate?' My wolf questioned. I know it wasn't Kitai's scent so it must be another

'Don't be ridiculous' I snapped at my wolf

"What are you doing here"? I asked trying my hardest not to give him a sign that I was crying.

" I wanted to see if you wanted to go to the movies with me, I haven't gone anywhere but to school and back it would be nice if you could accompany me.... Please?" I sure as hell wanted to go its been a while since I went out.

"Yea sure just give me a few" I smiled heading to my room seeing a smirking J while her arms are crossed.

"So I'm guessing prince charming is here huh?" I couldn't fight back my giggle

"Yes we're going to the movies" I winked

"Oh really that's where I'm coming from! You wanna know which movie we watched? It was 50 shades darker ..... And let me tell you honey it was darker... He had a rope and tied me to the bed an-" she laughed at my expression. My eyes were wide open and my mouth too. She was just too much

"TMI J I will not be watching that at all" I winked that only made her laughed harder... Crazy much

I hopped into the shower ignoring J completely and took a quick shower. I head to my room only to see my clothes already being laid out by J. It was a short plain red pencil skirt with a pink crop top and red heals. I'm going to the movies for crying out loud. It was adorable though. Then I looked closer to see she took out a laced bra and matching G-string to go underneath. I shook my head at her intentions..... She's really insane.

I did my hair and put on some make up and clothes, that's when the door flew open

"Bitch what's taki-....damn girl you look hot and I hope that your wearing the under garments I picked out" she winked and I could feel heat creeping up from my cheeks.

"Yes I am and thank you I didn't know what to wear." I said sarcastically and rolled my eyes.

"Well your welcome.... I think is that even a compliment?" Giggling I went down stairs scanning Kitai standing at the bottom of the stairs smiling. He was in black leather boots a Navy blue skinny jeans Navy blue shirt and his leather jacket .... Did he line up cause is edges are slick... He's so cute. Holding out his hands he guided me down.

"Well you look ravishing" I blushed and turn to J why is she always smirking at me?

"I'm not here. Don't burn down the house, don't keep any parties and most of all I DON'T need Eric over here you guys are like rabbits humping all over the god damn house and I'm not cleaning it up this time..... Oh and don't wait up" I winked at her and she just laugh. I was serious though, the last time they were in my bed, the sofa, the fucking kitchen counter! it literally took me months to take their images out of my head. it was her heat though  that's why I pardon her but I won't do that again.

"Yes mama is there anything else you missed off the lists of the dont's?" She asked sarcastically in a child like voice

"Oh yes my dear sweet child this is my number and Kitai's number in case there's an emer-" she threw a cushion at me

"I'm sorry I'm sorry I couldn't resist... Well I'll be going bye my sweet child" I laughed so hard I completely forgot he was standing there

When we arrived into the car we drive in silence.  Is he OK?

"Did I do something?" I asked scanning his face, he frowned.

"No, what makes you think that?"

"Well you haven't said a word to me since we came into the car" I looked in his eyes is ....is he nervous?

"Can I turn on the radio?" Avoiding my question I wanted to hit him upside his head "and to answer your question I'm fine I'm just thinking" this guy though.

We arrived at the theater and decided to watch 'Why did I get Married Too' and can I tell you Angela is crazy I laughed so hard my cheek hurts.

"Are you hungry?" He asked hell yes

"Yea what do you wanna have?" I looked in his eyes and see them turning darker 'you' my wolf teased but I thought about that's what he was saying in his head.. .... God dammit Liz will you stop

"Anything your having " I swallowed hard is he sure about that?

"Yea.....am OK let's go to burger king" I wanted some king OK don't judge

We went through the drive thru cause I won't be standing in the line for hours..... OK maybe not hours but you get my drift. Waiting in the car he kept looking on me like I was the only one existed in the world. It made my heart Skipp a beat and it seemed he noticed because he just chuckled and took or order.

" 2 number 1, extra fries and go large OK...... Oh and two chocolate pies.... And for our beverage Pepsi for the sexy lady and sprite cause I'm right..... Right?" He asked all I did was smiled and nod because he was indeed right about everything on the order. I needed those go larges.

"That will be $29" the cashier said and we drove up to collect he gave her 30 dollars " keep the change " he winked and I laughed

"Its 1 dollar  Kitai! seriously, you could have tipped her better" I giggled

We went to our chill hut to eat its been so long since I've been here. The place still kept clean like before but something was different.  I smelt the same wild berries and cinnamon but it was faint. Who was here?

"Hey are you OK?" He asked with a concerned look

"Yea I'm ahh OK.... Was someone here? I'm scenting another scent" I tried to keep a straight face.

"Ahh... Yea my beta was here James.  I made him stay here the first time I came to the house but it wasn't for long though" my wolf was getting uneasy making me nervous and paranoid.

"You sure your OK? I'm sor-" I cut him off he did nothing wrong

"No no its OK let's eat I'm starving"

A ha ha ha no there's no mature content in this one

Sorry for the errors

Updates soon

XOXO- Char😘😘😘💓

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 27.6K 35
"I-I'm sorry for waking you up. Please forgive me Alpha." She basically threw herself to her knees and bared her neck: a sign of submission. I sighed...
1.7M 71K 70
"You're angry, frustrated. You want some form of release. I can help you with what you want." I drop my hand to trace the edge of his wrist sensually...
231K 6.5K 33
FORGIVENESS is the best form of love... it takes a strong person to say SORRY and an even stronger person to FORGIVE... ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~...
1.5M 8.1K 6
They say that Alpha-blood pups born under a full moon are destined for greatness. That males born will have all the strength the goddess can bestow...