Too Hot To Handle (SPG/Smut C...

Por iamRam2333

A collection of all the steamy parts in my novels... Indulge! Más

Foreword
The Experiment - First Time
The Experiment - Empowered
The Experiment - Game Over
The Experiment - Heartbeats
The Experiment - Bound
The Experiment - The Honeymoon
The Journey - Pillowtalk
The Journey - Insatiable
The Journey - Bold
The Journey - Indulgence
The Journey - Hot and Cold
The Journey - Raging Storm
Ünexpectedly - Deeper
The Journey - More Than Words
Ünexpectedly - The Invitation
The Journey - The Grand Piano
The Journey - Cheater
The Journey - Who He Was
Ünexpectedly - Closer
RunAway - Refuge
RunAway - Home
RunAway - Her Healing
Captured - Reckless
Captured - Release
Ünexpectedly - If Walls Could Talk
Between The Lines - The Beginning
Ünexpectedly - The Walls Have Spoken
Seance
Ünexpectedly - Cuffed
The Journey - On A Mission
Ünexpectedly - Delivery HOTline 🔥
Ünexpectedly - Honeymoon Night
The Journey - What She Wants Is What She Gets
Ünexpectedly - MHC Membership ✔️
Ünexpectedly - Charades: Panda's PoV
Seance - Shivers
Ünexpectedly - Tease
Ünexpectedly - Rewind

The Journey x Ünexpectedly - New York Throwback

13.7K 573 146
Por iamRam2333

The set up is @cruellanutella 's idea. Haha!

"What's that?" Jay asked when he stepped out of the bathroom and found Dei working on something on her laptop.

"Some take home work," Dei answered. "I meant to finish it in the office but we had to leave for the airport. It's a story draft I'll be pitching in for the next project."

"Don't we have writers for that, babe?" he asked, sitting on the bed beside her.

"You didn't really expect me to just spend my hours in the office working on approvals, did you? I need to write, babe. Just a couple more pages and it's done."

"When is that due?"

"Well, when is it due, boss?" she asked, throwing the question back at him with her eyebrows raised.

He grinned. "On Friday. But for you, I'm making an exception. Put that away, we're continuing our research tonight."

"What? Your cousin and his girlfriend are just behind that wall!"

"So? We used to live in an apartment and you never seemed to mind Mindy hearing your every mmmm--" Dei pressed her palm on his mouth, blushing.

"Don't. Remind. Me."

He laughed quietly and pulled her hand off his face. He then held her wrist against his lips and started trailing small kisses there and down her arm, his gaze not leaving her face. "Richard and Maine are tired. They've been in there for more than an hour. I bet they're deep in sleep now."

"You think so?"

"I know so. And we will try to be really quiet. We've had loads of practice with that in the office, yeah?"

She giggled and kissed him. Then she climbed on his lap straddling him as she lifted her night slip over her head.

"Hmmm..." Jay hummed approvingly as he cupped her breasts, then he started kissing her by the throat and slowly moving his lips down her neck to her chest.

"Take your shirt off, babe," she whispered. "What are we gonna try tonight?

"Do you still have the paper for page 7?" he asked as he reached behind his neck to pull his shirt over his head.

"I've got it memorized," she said, giggling.

"You amaze me, Dei. So which one do you prefer?"

She leaned closer and whispered something on his hear, making him smile. "Okay. So nothing too complicated?"

She shook her head with a mischievous smile. "I just want it deep."

"Then deep is what you're gonna get," Jay said, pushing her swiftly back on the bed and rolling on top of her. He did it so with such force and quick movement that the headboard hit the wall hard with a loud thud.

"Oh my gods, RJ," Dei said, stifling her laughter. "That'll wake them up for sure."

They paused for a few seconds, trying to listen, but they heard nothing. "Nah. They're too tired I'd doubt if they'd wake up even if we make the loudest noise here."

"You're crazy!" she said, laughing.

"Am I?" he asked with a smirk as he slithered down between her legs.

"Aaaaaaahhh... RJaaaaay..."

Meanwhile, on the other side of the wall, Richard and Maine were throwing banters against each other when they heard the loud thud from next door.

"Hala sya..." Maine said, looking at Richard. They stared at each other, both of them thinking of the same thing.

"So ano, papatalo ba tayo?"

"Hala sya..."

"Come on, Maine. We haven't done it in almost a week since you had your dino tapos umuwi ka pa sa inyo before our flight here."

"Seryoso ka ba?" Maine asked while Richard ran his hand on her bare thighs. She closed her eyes and suppressed her moan when he started trailing kisses from her ear to the side of her neck. "Baka marinig nila tayo."

"Mukhang busy naman sila. They won't notice. And we'll try to be as quiet as we can," he whispered in her ear, his hand now moving underneath her nightdress and gliding up her waist.

She swallowed hard. "Ang tanong... k-kaya ko baaaa..." she breathed when Richard sucked on the sensitive part right beside her collarbone.

"Kayanin mo," he murmured.

"Grabe ka, alam mo talaga ang kahinaan ko eh no?" she whispered, her back arching as his hand now moved to her breast, kneading it softly with his thumb playing on the tip.

He responded with a smile and moved to kiss her fully on the lips.

Maine adjusted her position so she was facing him and then moved her hand to his crotch.

Jusko. Ready na agad, she thought when she felt his hard on. She slipped her hand under the waistband of his drawstring pants and boxers and held him in her hand. He let out a low groan when he felt the warmth of her palm.

"Jusko, wag ka ngang umuungol ng ganyan," she said, blushing as she pulled away from their kiss.

"Bakit?"

"Nakaka-ano eh."

"Nakaka-ano?" he asked, smirking as he rolled on top of her. He parted her legs and started pressing his hard on against her aching core, making her panties drench some more.

"A-alam mo na yun," she whispered, trying to keep herself from moaning out loud as his movement caused enough friction to start pushing her over the edge.

"Masarap ba," he asked, pressing himself harder against her, rolling his hips and pushing her thighs farther apart.

"O God, oo, yes," she whispered.

He slid his hand underneath the crotch of her underwear and felt her. "Fuck. Basang basa ka na, Maine."

"Tanggalin mo na yan and push deep inside me now. Now, please," she begged as she fisted the neckline of his shirt and pulled him in for a kiss.

Richard pressed his forearm on the bed beside her head, resting his weight on it as he used his other hand to push down his bottoms.

"Wait. Wait, Maine nahihirapan ako," he whispered, breaking off their kiss and removing his pants completely with both hands. He then pulled her panties off of her and leaned against her again. "Game na?"

"Game na," she said, nodding fervently.

"Spread your legs wide," he whispered and she obliged.

She felt him guiding his tip against her entrance before he pressed his lips on hers again, and then she started feeling him pushing deeper.

"Ahhh. Shit. Sikip, tangina," he murmured and he almost bit her lip. "Fuck don't move. Relax ka lang okay? You're gonna make me fucking lose it in a second if you continue clenching around me like that," he said as he pushed himself slowly, stretching her walls, before driving himself inside her to the hilt, making her gasp.

He took a deep breath as he stilled inside her for a few seconds. He wanted to revel in her warmth, but she was impatient. She rolled her hips to urge him and he breathed out slowly from his mouth.

"Huwag kang maingay ha," he said as he lifted her legs on his shoulder. He then wrapped his hand around her waist to anchor her as he started pushing in and out of her, over and over until she was grasping the sheets hard to keep herself from screaming.

"Richaaaard..." she began to moan as he lifted her hips, and all of his thrusts hit her on the right spot. "Shit yes... yes..."

They heard another loud thud from the other room, followed by another, and then a distinct moan filled the room, making Maine giggle.

"I told you they're busy," Richard whispered, grinning.

"This is gonna be so awkward tomorrow," Maine whispered, biting her lip to keep herself from giggling. "Nakakadistract."

"Focus on us kasi. Focus on me," he said, fixing her an intense gaze. Then he slid his hand between their bodies and found the bud between her legs. "Will this help you focus?"

"Oh God," she breathed when he started pressing his thumb on it. He began thrusting inside her again, his finger matching his movements until she was squirming underneath him. "Richaaard!"

She clamped around him in a vice like grip, and suddenly he was being enveloped by the warmth of her climax. She threw her back against the pillows as her orgasm ripped through her and she arched her back in pleasure. For a few seconds she stayed that way, her eyes closed and her mouth half opened in a silent scream of ecstasy as he continued to pound on her, making her come several times.

"Oh my God!" she let out as she got pushed over the edge once more and her legs quaked around him. She almost felt like crying from that intense pleasure.

"Malapit na ako Maine, malapit na," he whispered before capturing her lips, burying his pleasured groans inside her mouth. He squeezed his eyes tight and dug his fingers on his waist as he jerked inside her, spilling her load deep in her walls. She ran her hand behind his neck, kissing him deeply as she clamped around him, milking him to the last drop.

++++++

Jay thought he heard something from the other room but at this point he was no longer sure, nor did he care. He was so lost in pleasure as he pounded deep inside his wife.

He had placed a pillow under her hips to place her in an angle that would let him go deeper, and at the moment she was moaning and whimpering in absolute pleasure, without a care in the world.

"RJ, o gods, I'm close," she said, squeezing her eyes tight.

"Me too. Look at me babe, look at me," he whispered as he braced his arms beside her head and rested his weight on top of her.

She opened her eyes and they gazed at each other, their eyes mirroring their overwhelming desire. Their nose were almost touching and a few drops of sweat from Jay's forehead had dropped on her face. He looked beautiful, the way his face was dissolved in absolute pleasure as he gazed at her. His mouth was slightly opened, breathing through it, as he rammed inside her with deep thrusts that pushed her closer and closer to the edge.

"I love you," he whispered.

"I love you too," she whispered back before Jay straightened up, held her under her knees and pushed them towards her chest, spreading her wider for him as he drove himself home.

She came before he did, and she gasped as her powerful orgasm hit her hard. He followed shortly thereafter and he dropped on top of her, gathering her in his arms and holding her tight as he filled her with everything he's got.

"Gods... that was..." she whispered, still recovering from her climax.

"The thrill made it even better huh?" he said, lifting his head and grinning at her.

"Like always," she said, smiling at him.

"One more before we call it a night?" he asked, kissing her once on the lips.

"Sure. Whenever you're rea... dy. O my gods, RJ!"

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

37.8M 1.1M 68
Deadly assassins Allegra and Ace have been trying in vain to kill each other for years. With a mutual enemy threatening their mafias, they find thems...