깊은 사랑 학교(Deep Love School) ||...

By HaruTrishaXX

"Freedom what all I want... But everywhere I go... Why does everyone seem to love locking me in painful cages... More

Prologue
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
Epilogue

Chapter 28

1.7K 75 10
By HaruTrishaXX

Jungkook look at Jhope with a glare then smile, "Not even.."

"Yess... You are..." Jhope nodding his head then look at Tzuyu with Momo and the other girls, "You won't stop getting your eyes off of her.. as if she's your child and you need to look out for her.."

Yoongi smirked and look at Jugkook, "How does it feel?"

"Feel what?"

"Being with her on the bed.." He laughed. Jungkook punched his arm then sit on the bench next to Jin. Jhope looked at his watched as he shaked his leg then turn his head back to Jin, "Is Jimin and Yoongi even coming?"

Jungkook looked down, "I want you guys to help me on something.." Playing with the stick. Jin raised his eyebrow, "What?"

"Taehyung and I found her mom but we're not really sure if it's her.. So we got the pictures and show it to Tzuyu... I wanna help her find her parents but I think it'll be tough.."

Jhope sigh, "Well.. I'd wanna help.. But Jungkook.. It's too much.. You're spoiling her a lot... It's not like she's lack of something.. You can help her but your reaching the limit.. That's her behind life if she wants to find her own parents.. Let her find them on her own cause we have no idea at all.. Maybe she knows them or whatever.. Someone will come for her.."

Momo walked towards Jhope and get the card then leave again. "Where are you
going?" he asked. She turn around and raised her eyebrow then point to a direction while sucking her teeth, "To the icecream store.."

"Okay.."

Jungkook looked at Tzuyu who's currently laughing with Chaeyoung and Jeongyeon. She glanced at him, he quickly looked away and turn his head to Jhope, "There's possibility that the lady we stayed at is her Grandma too.. Cause that lady and the lady we have in picture is her daughter.."

"Damn.. You guys are really digging it.." Jin shaked his head, "But I'll tell you it's not good doing that.. What if she's not her mom but a kidnapper and keeps going with the flow you guys ask her?" He asked. Jungkook looked down and gulped, "I have a feeling she's her mom.."

Yoongi look at his phone then walked to the direction where the girls went. Jungkook stand up to follow him, "Did my sister found out? about me and Tzuyu in you know?"

"Jungkook she already know long time ago.." She said, "Don't you remember?"

"Aish.. Whatever.."

"You just have to like.. Don't do it many times.. Cause Jungkook.. Condoms doesn't always effective.." He shooked his head then enter to the store. Jeongyeon looked at them then poked Jihyo's shoulder.

Jihyo turned around and give him a middle finger. Yoongi did the same thing then stand on the line. "What a great call sign.." Jungkook nod his head.

"I know right? I call her a fatso sometimes..."

"You should be Smol dracula then.." He laughed. Yoongi punched his arm then look at Jihyo's who's currently talking to the guy on the counter. She seems so close with him and know each other. He stepped out of the line and crowd in front of Jeongyeon which is behind Jihyo.

"Yeah... Strawberry icecream with vanilla.. Rolled.."

"I know... I've ordered it since earlier.. I knew you're gonna take that... You always buy that back then.." The guy laughed, "It's been a long time Jihyo.."

Yoongi cleared his throat and looked around but Jeongyeon was blinking her eyes at him. "Moved! You're holding up the line.." He pushed Jihyo out of the line, "He said he already got yours go.."

"You--" She glared at him and give him a bad look, "I swear... You better not start with me.."

He smirked and look at the guy, "What?"

"Your order sir.."

"Vanilla icecream with chocolate.."

"Toppings?"

"I'll fucking put a topping on your head you want that?!" He said angrily then take a deep breath and clear his throat, "With Chocolate I said.."

The guy sighed and look at Jihyo. Yoongi snapped his finger, "Hey.. Focus your fucking eyes.. The customer is right in front of you not back there.." pointing at the end of the line.

"I-I'm sorry sir.." He bowed, "4.25.. please.."

He handed his card and looked at him up and down then stepped out of the line after receiving the card back. Jihyo sitted on the chair next to Tzuyu with a bad expression on her face. "That freakin--urg!"

"Why? He's making fun of you again?" Mina asked. Jihyo shooked her head, "I was talking to my old friend who got married last week and he's there being rude and shit! I mean I understand he's jelaous but he don't need to pushed me out of the way.."

Jungkook walked around the table and sit next to Chaeyoung in front of Tzuyu. Chaeyoung texted on her phone then look at Jeongyeon and shrugged, mouthing something to her. Jungkook glanced at the two then creased his forehead, but Tzuyu caught his attention first. He smiled and watch her eat the ice cream which made her awkward to look at him, "What?"

"You should be commercial of Icecream.." He winked. Jeongyeon gave him a cringe look then look at Mina who's currently eating with Momo. "Where's the two?" She asked.

Mina shrugged then looked around, "I don't know.. Probably stayed over there.." she smiled.

Jungkook looked at Tzuyu again and smiled while eating the ice cream. She gave him a cringe look of how dirty looking he is towards her. He licked the ice cream then laughed.

Tzuyu dropped her jaw and looked away while and moved the ice cream away from her, "I-I lost my appetite eating this I'm good.."

Jihyo looked at her then creased her forehead, "Why?" eating the ice cream. Jungkook innocently eat the ice cream with a smile on his face. She gulped, "No-nothing I'm just full.. I'm going to the restroom.."

They all nod. Tzuyu glanced at him before standing up then give him a bad look. He just laughed while dirty licking the Ice cream again. She dropped her jaw and turn around walking away.

"Jungkook what the fuck are you doing?" Yoongi threw him the tissue. Jungkook gulped and sit straight then look at everyone. Chaeyoung was giving him a cringe look then shake her head, "No wonder she felt awkward... You nasty as always Jungkook.."

"What?! I'm just eating.. Look..." He showed the ice cream. Jihyo hit his head then rolled her eyes, "Stop it Jungkook.. You're making her act awkward towards you.."

Jungkook stood up laughing then look at everyone as he heads to the restroom door while waiting for Tzuyu. A girl came out and looked at him up and down then leave. Tzuyu stepped out of the restroom wiping her hand with a tissue then throw it into the trash can.

"What again?" She raised her eyebrow. He smirked, "Let's go.." putting his arm around her shoulder.

***

Namjoon sighed and look at Jimin still sitting in the car, "Jimin I didn't drove you here to let you seat your ass in my car for whole 8 fucking hours.. I mean.. We drove 4 hours from seoul and you're hear sitting down in my car for 4 hours again? come on Nayeon's house is there.."

"But she said she'll come to school.. What if she's in Seoul?"

"Ohh you fucked me up right there.. Don't even there make me drive back just to check if she's there.." Pointing at the road. Jimin unlocked the door and stepped out looking at the gate.

"I'm here.." - Jimin

He waited for a reply but there's none. Until he heard the door open and Nayeon stepped out looking at him. She couldn't look at him on his eyes. Jimin smiled and take a deep breath, "Bunny.."

"Why did you came here?"

"Cause I thought you said you'll come to school but I didn't see you there so I became impatient.." He looked down and smile. Namjoon fell asleep inside his car while watching the two.

Jimin rub the back of his and look at her then smile, "I missed you Bunny.." he sobbed. Nayeon wiped his cheeks then hugged him, "It's okay.. I saw the video.." tapping his head, "Let's go inside... You anyone with you?"

"Yeah Namjoon.. Hyung.."

"Ohh.. Okay call him.." He stepped back and turn around then knock on the window, "Bitch wake up.."

Namjoon flinched and rub his eyes and mouth then sniff unlocking the car. He stepped out and followed Jimin inside fixing his hair. "Aishh.. Can't she just come with us already?"

"Nayeon-a... We have to go back to---"

"Leave me here then... Go back to Seoul already..." Jimin sighed. Namjoon nod, "Just make sure you'll go to Seoul tomorrow... your dad will ask you to me.." pointing at him, "Jimin I'm telling you okay? Home by tomorrow.."

Jimin nod his head then smile at Nayeon holding her hand. Namjoon went back to his car and rub his head then start his engine and drove off.

***

Jin stood up on the bench and reach the fruit while Jhope climb the tree. Jungkook collecting a leaves and Yoongi setting up the fire. "Guys... Of all the places why this place?"

"Hyung.. We gotta survive you know?"

"Yeah... So why fucking planning on camping in the forest? This place is dangerous there's snakes and bugs.." He rolled his eyes, "Plus Yoongi if you're not gonna do anything why don't you go find the 7?"

Yoongi made a tsking sound, "Bitch? Can't you see I'm setting up a fire? If I burn you with this that will make me doing something worth it..."

Jin looked at him and kicked the air, "I swear don't start with me.."

"I won't... So you better stop your shit.." He put a stick on the fire. Jungkook sat beside him then put the leave on the fire also. "You know.. Never expect Jhope will make this kind of plan..."

"Well we have 3 days off of school so yeah.. I think camping is better as a vacation.." He nod his head, "Your sister gets to diet for 2 days.." then laughed.

Jungkook laughed and hit his arm then look around, "Do you know where they went?"

"Not at all.."

He burned the leaves and the fire became bigger. Yoongi entered to the tent and dig in his bag pack, "Jhope fucking made a plan unexpected and now look I didn't bring enough clothes.."

"Same..." Jungkook nod his head, "But at least I got few clothes.."

Dahyun and Jihyo came back gasping air. Jungkook looked at them and find Tzuyu around them, but she's not around, "Where's Tzuyu?"

"Ohh... Chaeyoung, Jeongyeon, Dahyung, Momo, and Mina are taking a shower at the lake.."

Jhope and Jin quickly got off the tree and pretend to be going somewhere. "Wow.. What a pervert asses you guys are.." Jungkook shooked his head then sniffed. "You're pervert too.." Jihyo hit his head. He glared at her and enter to the tent then grab his phone unlocking it and press on the screen while lying down.

Jin and Jhope moved the stick that's blocking their way then glared at each other, "Stop making a sound.." Jhope said shoving the sticks to the side.

"Shhh! We're not here to look at them take a shower.. We're here to scare them.."

"Scare my ass.." Jhope smirked, "Jihyo and Chaeyoung are just probably just joking.. There's no way those girls will take a shower on this forest---" They both stopped walking when they heard a giggling sound.

"Shhhh..."

Jin stepped on a stem then it made the girls stopped from laughing. Jhope hit his head and stepped out comfortably, "Hi girls.."

"Wow what the hell? Pervert much?" Jeongyeon looked at them and give a disgusting expression. They all wearing their clothes while taking a shower. Mina and Tzuyu standing on the side not getting soaked like Momo and Jeongyeon and Dahyun.

Jin stepped on the water and look at Mina sitting down on the rock. "You don't wanna swim?"

"I'm fine... I don't swim.." She shooked her head. He laughed at her, "HAHAHHAHA!!! She doesn't swim.." Then gave her a dejected look, "Me too.."

Mina hit his head then laugh, "Stupid.."

Tzuyu looked at her phone then typed, "Guys.. I'm going back to the camp.." She stood up and walked to the trail. Only thing she could only hear the sounds of birds and trees movement. She looked around then back to her phone walking.

Someone grabbed her waist. "EOMMMMAAAA!!!! Get off of me! You fucker! I swear to god I will kill you if---" She turn around and see Jungkook smiling at her, "Jungkook? What the hell?!"

"Hehehe.... Sorry..." He kissed her cheeks then put his arms around her shoulder, "You didn't take a shower.."

She sniffed, "I don't swim.."

"Should've called me.. I could swim you all you want.." He winked to her then poked her waist. Tzuyu moved his hands away then turn around to face him, "Stop.."

He smirked, "Fine.. Okay.. Okay.. I'll stop.. But I found a place near here there's a lot of flowers.." holding her hand while walking.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.2K 661 23
Hanya bercerita tentang Luizen, anak berwajah imut dan menggemaskan dengan pipi cabi dan bibir mungil merah mudanya itu. Mungkin kalian akan terpesoa...
663K 14.8K 42
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
365K 11K 90
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...
4K 61 4
A couple of short love poems, will probably expand this into a bit of an anthology when I get more ideas to write some more. Ranking: #438 - betraya...