One Direction To My Heart (On...

By JustMe52

What do you do when you come home to find the band One Direction was kidnapped by your best friend? You try n... More

One Direction To My Heart (One Direction)
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66!
Watty Awards and Cover Contest

Chapter 21

45.3K 891 233
By JustMe52

"My name is Tyler Jacobs. I'll be your photographer for your photo shoot today."

"Thanks." Liam says to Tyler. "I'm-"

"No need to introduce yourselves. I already know who you are. I even know these two lovely ladies." Tyler interrupts him. "Now, I was told that the five of you are to pick an outfit for each girl. So, go do that now." The guys walk off together. "Okay, now before we start I need to ask something. Are you two dating Harry and Liam?"

"Um." I look over to Megan for her to answer.

"Why?" She asks.

"If so I would take more pictures of you together. Then I wouldn't make you take really serious pictures with the other guys. No one would get offended." Tyler explains.

"We're not dating, but-"

"Got it. I know what to do." He cuts her off again. "You are to pick an outfit out for the group pictures. It's supposed to be your signature look. Go have fun." He waves us off.

Megan and I skip over to the millions of clothes on the racks in a huge room. I look through the clothes. I grab a pair of denim shorts and lay them over my shoulder.

"You should wear plaid." Zayn comes up behind me.

"Why?" I ask continuing to look for a shirt.

"Liam always wears plaid. You two would match. Then everyone would know you two are together." Zayn explains.

I grab a white tank top. "But we're not together."

"You mind as well be. He really likes you." Zayn looks through the clothes next to me. "Wear something black and white. That's what Liam has."

I look over at Liam on the other side of the room. "I don't see anything that is black and white. Or plaid."

"I'll be right back." Zayn walks away.

I keep looking through the racks of clothes. I glance up at Liam and see him grab a plaid button up shirt. Zayn comes back quickly holding a black and white plaid shirt in his hands.

"Thanks." I take the shirt from his hands. I walk over to the shoes for a red pair of Chuck Taylor's. I find a pair in my size and set them in my hands. On my way back to the other room, I see a bright red tie hanging on a rack. I grab the tie and drape it over my other clothes.

"All done?" Tyler asks when I approach him.

"Yep."

"Great. Louis already has his outfit picked out for you. It's in the first dressing room." Tyler grabs my clothes from my hands.

I get in the dressing room and look o we the clothes Louis picked out. I pull on a pair of denim skinny jeans a striped black and white shirt. I tuck the shirt in my jeans and strap a pair of red suspenders on. I slide on a pair of red Toms to finish the outfit. I walk out of the dressing room and get pulled into a black chair. A hair stylist curls my hair just enough to make it a little wavy. Little make up is applied to my face.

"Ready, gorgeous?" Louis offers his arm to me. He is wearing about the same outfit as me except his suspenders are black and red.

I blush and loop my arm through his. "Yeah. Nice outfit."

"I like yours, too." Louis says. We step on a white floor with a white background behind us.

"Just be yourselves." Tyler suggests.

Louis grabs my hand and spins me in a circle. A small laugh escapes from my lips as the camera flashes.

"Superwoman!" I yell doing the superman pose. Louis does the same thing next to me. Camera flashes. We do a bunch of random poses. Half way through we start doing crazy dances. I hope Louis finds a girlfriend soon. He is such a great guy.

"Alright! Great job, guys. Tori, go get dressed while I take pictures of Megan and Louis." Tyler says repositioning his camera in his hands.

I skip to the dressing room for the next outfit. This outfit is black shorts, a red tank top, and a black varsity jacket. I have black combat boots and fake black glasses. I like this outfit. It must be Zayn's. They decide to keep my hair the same because it looks really good.

"You look pretty." Zayn comments when I walk to the photo shoot area. He is wearing jeans and a plain white t shirt. His hair is spiked up in his normal Mohawk.

"Thanks Zayn. I really like this outfit." I do a small spin showing off my outfit. The camera flashes. I guess that was a picture.

Zayn pulls me close to his side and we smile at the camera. "I bet Liam can't wait for his turn." He whispers leaning down to kiss my cheek.

I stand up against his back and cross my arms. "I don't know what to do when its his turn." I admit.

Zayn grabs my glasses and places them on him. "Just be yourself."

I snatch the glasses back. "Could you play music for the rest of the photos?" I ask jumping up in the air randomly.

"Our songs?" Zayn starts dancing around on the floor with me.

"Yeah." I laugh as we attempt to do the robot.

"Awesome job. Now it's Megan's turn." Tyler waves Megan over.

I give her a thumbs up before heading back to the dressing room. Inside the dressing room is my new outfit. It's a floral print spaghetti strap dress with a white cropped sweater and white flats with little bows. Who's is this?

"I know you don't wear dresses, but I was hoping you would like it." Niall walks up to me shyly. He picked this out?

"You did a really good job." I link arms with him. When we get in position, Megan already went to change. Zayn turned on Up All Night for me.

Before I can pose, Niall lifts me off my feet and carries me bridal style. I wrap my arms around his neck quickly. He spins around in a circle quickly. I start laughing uncontrollably and he joins in. He sets me down on my feet and the room begins to spin.

"You made me dizzy!" I slap his chest playfully. Camera flash.

He leans down to kiss my cheek quickly. My eyes widen in surprise. Camera flash. Niall pulls me in a hug and we both look at the camera. More camera flashes.

"Harry is next." Niall takes my hand and kisses it.

Dang. Liam is last. Well, I guessed they saved the best for last. I leave Niall for Megan. My outfit from Harry is white skirt that comes just above my knees and a red tank top. Over the tank top is a navy blazer with red and white trim on it. On my feet, I have a pair of all white converse. Okay, I thought the other outfits were cute, but I really like this one. I normally don't wear skirts.

I skip to where Harry is waiting for me. "Okay, so far your outfit is my favorite." I confess.

"Really?" Harry grins. "Hear that Louis? My outfit is the best!" Harry points and laughs.

"Don't be rude!" I slap his face gently. Camera flash. That will be a good picture. "I haven't seen Liam's yet."

Harry grabs a prop from the prop table. He crouches down on one knee and hands me a fake rose. He may be a flirt, but he is quite romantic.

I take it from his hand and pretend to smell. "You should do this for Megan." I whisper so she can't hear me.

"I already have an idea for her." Harry hugs me from behind.

"What would that be?" I smile at the camera.

Harry turns me to face the camera. "Can't say. Liam has a good idea for you two. What would you say if Liam said you two were dating?"

I lean up and kiss his cheek. "He said that? Really?" I smile.

Harry laughs at my face. "Not exactly. Are you really going to give him a chance?"

"Yes. Megan was right. We kind of act like we are dating. You and Megan do the same thing. Just kiss her already." I smile over at Megan. I reach up quickly and mess with his hair.

"No! Don't touch the hair!" Harry swats my hands away. He messes my hair up next.

"Stop that!" I laugh slapping his arm. I forget about posing and try to make him leave my hair alone. "Harry!" I whine as he starts tickling me.

"I love it." Tyler comes in closer. "Okay last picture. I want both of you to turn to face me and put two thumbs up."

I listen to Tyler and so does Harry. After he takes that picture, I run my fingers through his hair and run back to the dressing room. My hair is a mess! I flip it over and run my fingers through it. That's better.

Now Liam's outfit. A pair of skinny jeans matched with a blue and black plaid button up. I pull on a black tank top on underneath. I roll the sleeves to my elbows. A pair of black converse are laying on the floor for me. They have blue laces in them. A long necklace with random charms on it completes my outfit. This outfit fits me better.

I walk back to the photo shoot to see Harry and Megan still taking pictures. Megan is wearing a white lace dress with a black blazer. She has a pair of black wedges to match. Harry changed into a black blazer to match her.

Harry leans down to kiss her cheek, but she turns her head at the last minute. Awh! They kiss for a split second before pulling apart. Megan smiles up at him with a slight blush on her cheeks. They are so cute together. After the date tonight, she better tell me they are dating.

Harry kisses her nose for the last picture. Megan runs off to the dressing room with a huge smile on her face.

Harry walks up to me. "Didn't expect that." He grins. "Pretend like none of us are here."

I walk to where Liam is fixing his collar. "Hey handsome."

He spins around to face me. "You look beautiful."

Liam's outfit is quite simple. He is wearing a pair of jeans with a blue shirt. His shoes are black converse to match my shirt.

Liam wraps an arm around my shoulders and we face the camera. All the guys and Megan are watching from behind the lights. Megan gives me two thumbs up.

Pretend they aren't there, Tori. Just you and Liam.

Liam pops my collar on my button up. "You really do look beautiful." He smiles down at me.

I look down at my feet hiding my blush. He pulls my chin up and kisses my cheek. I close my eyes and enjoy this moment. I really like this boy.

I ignore everyone else in the room and the camera flashing. It's just Liam and I in the room.

After a few of our poses, Tyler asks us to start being goofy. Liam grabs my hands and we start dancing to One Thing. I attempt to do the shuffle from Party Rock Anthem, but fail epically. We do the Macarena, running man, and just jump around like complete dorks. I eventually end up on his back and kiss his cheek with him smiling at the camera.

"Last picture. Make it good." Tyler announces.

I slide off his back and Liam turns to face me. His right hand cups my face gently to make me look at him. Is he going to kiss me? He step forward giving a tiny space in between us. Please kiss me. I won't pull away this time. Liam leans down to where I can feel his breath on my face. So close, but so far away. I stand on my toes to get closer. Our eyes slowly close and the camera flashes at that moment.

Just before we can kiss, the guys start clapping. Are you serious? Can't you see we're doing something important here. I open my eyes to see Liam pull away and kiss my forehead. I hate them. I hate them all. That was just rude. I didn't interrupt Harry and Megan.

"That was great! Now, you need to all go get ready for the group shots." Tyler sets his camera on a nearby table.

I let out a sigh and trudge back to the dressing room. Megan follows behind me. When we reach the dressing room, I turn around and slap her arm.

"Ouch!" She steps back holding her arm. "What was that for?"

"You know what that was for! We were about to kiss!" I slap her arm again.

"You are so abusive!" She says. "You were really getting into it." She smirks.

"Shut up." I mumble walking in my dressing room to change into the outfit I picked.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

78.7K 2.9K 37
❝Everybody wanna steal my girl. Everybody wanna take her heart away. Couple billion in the whole wide world, find another one cause She belongs to m...
23K 217 17
Something very strange is happening. Some one is after One Direction. She wants them gone, but why? It's up to Zayn, Liam, Niall, Louis, and Harry to...
19.3K 510 25
What happens when you are trying to run from a boy and father who abuse you, and you run into a pop band? Especially when they agree to take you in...
10.7K 298 37
The boys of One Direction are going through a bit of a block through their third tour and album. They're having trouble coming up with the last five...