Too Hot To Handle (SPG/Smut C...

By iamRam2333

A collection of all the steamy parts in my novels... Indulge! More

Foreword
The Experiment - First Time
The Experiment - Empowered
The Experiment - Game Over
The Experiment - Heartbeats
The Experiment - Bound
The Experiment - The Honeymoon
The Journey - Pillowtalk
The Journey - Insatiable
The Journey - Bold
The Journey - Indulgence
The Journey - Hot and Cold
The Journey - Raging Storm
Ünexpectedly - Deeper
The Journey - More Than Words
Ünexpectedly - The Invitation
The Journey - The Grand Piano
The Journey - Cheater
The Journey - Who He Was
Ünexpectedly - Closer
RunAway - Refuge
RunAway - Home
RunAway - Her Healing
Captured - Reckless
Captured - Release
Ünexpectedly - If Walls Could Talk
Between The Lines - The Beginning
Ünexpectedly - The Walls Have Spoken
Seance
The Journey - On A Mission
The Journey x Ünexpectedly - New York Throwback
Ünexpectedly - Delivery HOTline 🔥
Ünexpectedly - Honeymoon Night
The Journey - What She Wants Is What She Gets
Ünexpectedly - MHC Membership ✔️
Ünexpectedly - Charades: Panda's PoV
Seance - Shivers
Ünexpectedly - Tease
Ünexpectedly - Rewind

Ünexpectedly - Cuffed

13.8K 553 195
By iamRam2333

WARNING: Very explicit. I trust that everyone reading this book is open minded na. Separate na nga e, diba. Remember guys, these are my characters, not the bibis. Paki-hiwalay muna po sila for this moment.

Sana po hindi mga multo ang magbasa nito. Lamyu!

~~~~~

Richard clenched his fists as Maine assaulted his lips again. He was lying on his back with his wrists shackled to each bed post, surrendering everything as Maine had her way with him. It was a bit uncomfortable, his arms spread out like that over his head, but he didn't mind. He's actually more concerned about not being able to hold her now as she began to do these amazing things to his body.

She straightened up again and stared at him with lustful eyes. She was sitting on top of him, admiring her work, with her shirt wide open and her perky breasts gleaming against the overhead light. He had successfully unbuttoned her shirt earlier, while he was sitting on the bed, leaning against the headboard and she was straddling him. They were kissing passionately then, but the moment his hands cupped her breasts, she'd grabbed both his wrists and shook her head at him with a smirk. Then she began cuffing his wrists to the posts and told him to lie completely on his back.

He let out a low groan when Maine's fingernails raked down his whole torso, from his chest to his abs. He watched her french tipped nails as they slowly glided on his skin, loving the bit of pain they were giving him. She then moved to sit on the bed between his legs, her hands on the waistband of his jeans, tugging it. He lifted his hips and allowed her to strip him off the last pieces of clothing he had on, jeans and all.

He noticed her licking her lips as his length sprung free, and her caramel eyes just got darker. She had never gone down on him, but at that moment, with they way she was staring at his erection, she looked like she was seriously considering it. The thought excited him and he let out another groan when her fingers started running along his abdomen, from one hipbone to the other, and then down his happy trail. She left a trail of feathery touches on his skin but avoided touching him where he wanted her most. It was both exciting and frustrating, but he just bit his lip and waited.

"Ano bang balak mo?" he asked when she continued to tease her with the light touches of her fingers.

She just smiled and crawled towards him, kissing his lips again, and he jerked when the skin on her tummy made contact with his rod.

"Mga gano katagal ba tong torture na to?" he asked gruffly when she continued to tease him. She was purposely pressing her lower abdomen on his hard-on, grinding on it, her nipples grazing his chest and her lips planting small wet kisses on his jaw up to his ear.

"Napaka-impatient naman nito," she whispered on his ear, smiling. "Just relax and enjoy it, Marshmallow. Masarap ba?" she said, flicking his earlobe with her tongue.

He answered with a sharp breath and then another small groan when her mouth started moving down his body.

"Shit," he muttered when he felt her tongue flicking his nipple a few times before doing the same thing on the other. She then moved lower, leaving small kisses down his abs and his breathing became heavy when her face came nearer and nearer his shaft. She had tied up her hair in a loose bun but some strands had fallen to the sides and were tickling the skin on his shaft, giving him the wildest sensations as she moved even lower.

Then she straightened up again and sat on her heel between his thighs, one hand moving up his inner thigh. "Never ko pa tong nagawa before," she said, batting her eyelashes from between his legs. She smiled at him coyly and then grasped him with one hand, sliding it up and down the length of him, and making him catch his breath at the warm feel of her palm.

"You want me to put this in my mouth?" she asked in a silky voice but was all wide-eyed innocence.

"Yes, Maine." He groaned when she added a second hand, cupping his sack gently. "I want that very much." His voice had already grown husky and he was fixing her a dark gaze.

She continued to massage his sack with her hand while stroking the length with the other. "I don't know," she said, biting her lip. "I've never done anything like this before." She twisted her wrist as she stroked upwards. "I'm not sure I know what to do. Pwede mo ba akong turuan?" she asked with a sexy smile.

He blew out another sharp breath. "Wrap your lips around it. I'm pretty sure you can figure out the rest."

She grinned at his impatience. "Okay. I'll try." She leaned forward, leaving one hand on his length and resting her weight on the other. She licked the base of his cock before sucking on his balls and rubbing her thumb back and forth on the underside of his shaft.

"Tangina, Maine," he breathed.

Pre-come oozed from the tip so she slid her hand up and caught it with her thumb, massaging the moisture in circles across his skin. She then moved her mouth to the base of his shaft where her thumb was and repeated stroking the underside with her tongue.

She tightened the grip of her fingers around the head just lightly, and continued rubbing her thumb across the tip as she licked up the length till she reached her hand.

She looked up at him. His face was strained and his breathing was fast. She made eye contact with him as she dragged the hand that was circling the tip of him down his shaft in a slow, firm stroke. Then finally she took him into her mouth.

"Uhhhh fuck!" He groaned and closed his eyes but immediately opened them again to watch.

Maine loved it. She could feel her own wetness down there and she was being so turned on doing this to him. Beside her, his legs were tensing and above her he was muttering a string of profanities while she bobbed her head up and down his length.

It felt good for her to be in charge of him this time, even just momentarily. He was bigger and stronger, and he almost always took charge of what they do in bed, but right now, she was in control, and it felt empowering. She rested her weight on her knees so she could use both her hands, and then increased her efforts in stroking his shaft below the amount she could take in her mouth.

He was close. She knew he was close because all his muscles had completely tensed, and mainly because he was already giving her a warning. "Maine. Please stop. I'm going to come inside your mouth if you don't stop. I want to be inside you now."

She turned her gaze at him but shook her head. Not yet, Marshmallow. She continued to pump him with her hands and sucking him with her mouth until she could feel that he couldn't hold it any longer.

"Maine!" he screamed, bucking his hips, and she popped him out of her mouth just in time. He came. A lot. And she watched in awe as he continuously spilled his load in her hands.

She looked up at him. His eyes were closed again and he was breathing hard. She grabbed the towel beside them and wiped him and her hands clean before crawling back up to him. She kissed his lips and he slowly opened his eyes.

"That was so great for a first time," he whispered and she beamed proudly.

"Hindi lang ikaw ang nagreresearch," she murmured to him. "You should thank google and uhmmm... some sites."

He chuckled. "Uncuff me, Panda."

She did and he flipped her over so he was on top as soon as he was free.

"Hey!" she protested.

"Sa susunod sabay tayong magresearch." He held her face with both hands and kissed her until she was short of oxygen. "It's my turn to be in charge, okay?"

"Agad agad?"

He didn't respond. Instead, he flipped her legs up so she was damn near in half and slid into her. She squirmed a little, groaning with her eyes closed, just reveling in his fullness. "How are you even ready to go again?" she questioned.

"Junjun is in a permanent state of ready whenever you're in the room, Panda," he whispered.

She giggled and kissed his lips. "Kahit sa office?"

"You have no idea," he said and she laughed some more.

"After this round I'm gonna tie you up in bed," he whispered huskily as he began his steady thrusts. "At hindi lang kamay mo. I'm gonna tie your legs on each post too."

"Hala..." she said, a pool of warmth filling her center at the thought.

"I'm gonna have my way with you while you're spread out on the bed like that. Can you handle that?" he said, grunting as he felt her clenching around him.

She bit her lip and nodded, her chest heaving in anticipation. "Yes. I candle it, Marshmallow."

He grinned and then pressed his lips on hers. They spent the next several minutes tangled in each other's limbs, kissing and thrusting as their bodies melded into one. Their pace was slow, and steady, and then completely wild, the whole room getting filled with their moans and groans as they both raced to reach their peak. She threw her head back when she finally reached it and he pressed his lips against her throat, both of them exploding at the same time for what would be the first of what they were going to have that evening.

~~~~~

Whew. Unbeta'ed like usual. Will edit someday.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.8M 1.1M 68
Deadly assassins Allegra and Ace have been trying in vain to kill each other for years. With a mutual enemy threatening their mafias, they find thems...