깊은 사랑 학교(Deep Love School) ||...

By HaruTrishaXX

"Freedom what all I want... But everywhere I go... Why does everyone seem to love locking me in painful cages... More

Prologue
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
chapter 22
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
Epilogue

Chapter 23

1.9K 70 25
By HaruTrishaXX

Jungkook put the luggage to the side and her bag to the side, "You go up or down?" he asked. Tzuyu point to the bottom then look at her phone. Jungkook tucked her hair behind her ear then bent his knees to match the height. "Are you okay?"

"Why?"

"You're not sick from the rain?" He creased his forehead. She shook her head and smiled, "I'll just take a nap.." Jungkook locked the door and climbed up to the bed then look down reaching for her hands. She hold his hand and smile, "What are you doing?"

"I'm bored.."

"Come down.." She commanded. He climbed down and lie next to her then kiss her forehead, Tzuyu look at his hand then smile, "So what do you wanna be?"

"I wanna be a surgeon.. I already told you about it.."

She made a round mouth and nod her head, "Oh yeah yeah.. I'm sorry.."

Jungkook looked at her hand then kiss it from the back. He moved the hair that is blocking her face then stare at her, "Why do you look like my mom? Everytime I kiss you I feel like I'm kissing my own mom.."

"I have no idea.. God gave me this face.." She laughed then tucked her head to his chest. Jungkook lift her head up and stare at her again looking up and down every part of her face. Tzuyu suddenly crawled out of the bed and wore her shoes, he grabbed her hand quickly, "Where are you going?"

"Bathroom?..." Then let go of his hand and head straight out closing the door. Jungkook shrugged and hugged the pillow then sniffed. He sitted then open his luggage and take off his shirt, taking out a new one. Tzuyu opened the door, he glanced at her then to his body then to her eyes widened, "You don't need to be shocked.... You already touched it.." he laughed. Then he stood up shirtless walking towards her and close the door then lock it.

"How long this will take? Few hours only right?"

He nod then sit on the bed and lie down shirtless. "I wanna go outside and watch the ocean---"

"Just go there... In the balcony..." He pointed to the small door. Tzuyu opened the door Jungkook quickly stood and grabbed his shirt, "SHIT ITS COLD!"

"Hah..." She laughed and stepped outside then close the door. The air blew her hair away making her pushed back against the door. She looked down and watch the water under her then smile. "Tzuyuuu... whooooo.." Sana whistled then laugh, "Where's your lover boy at?"

"My what? Hoverboard?"

"LOVER BOY!!!!" She yelled. Tzuyu pointed inside then look at the water again. Jungkook opened the door holding his laptop, "It says.. Travelling by bus and car ferry will take 11 hours and 22 minutes.."

"What?! Jungkook you should've went to your sister.."

"No I wanna stay with you guys.. plus it only takes 11 hours because we didn't use bus.. Bus will take a lot of time.." He shrugged then went back inside. Tzuyu entered inside and close the door then cleared her throat, "Can you go to the top? I'm going to sleep..."

"Sleep with me... I don't need to go on the top.." He closed the laptop then stand holding her shoulders. Then pressed his lips against hers, "What time is it?" she asked. He didn't answer but to continue kissing her neck. Tzuyu opened her phone and look at the time then outside. "Wait wait.. I'm hungry.."

"You wanna go eat? There's foods there... You can go.." He sniffed then look at the door, "If your hungry just go out there and eat.."

"You're not gonna eat?"

He shooked his head and smile, "I'm fine... I'm not hungry anyways.. Plus I'm going to sleep too.."

"Okay... Bye.." She stepped out and look to the hallways then walk straight.

***

"Hey you guysss!!" Jeongyeon waved her hand as she enter to the classroom. Chaeyoung gave her a group sign then point at the three who's not talking to each other. "Hey.." Jhope tapped Jin's shoulder. He gave her a wassup look then turn his head away.

"What happened?"

"They all fought.."

"Why? And about the thing we receive.. Which one of you did it?" He asked, "The Jihyo and yoongi will be coming soon.. I don't know about the four.."

"Yeah.. Better for Jungkook to not come to this fucking group.." Jimin rolled his eyes then leave the classroom. Jhope was left dumbfounded with Momo on his side. Jin looked at them two, "So what now? You two are official?"

Namjoon leaned to his chair and take a deep breath. Jhope looked at her than to Jin and hold Momo's hand, "Yeah..."

"Wow... Congrats... Wish you two a happy ending.." He rolled his eyes and focus on the book. Jhope made a tsking sound, "Hyung what's wrong?"

He looked at him then raised his eyebrow and close his book, "Let me tell you... Why don't you and your one and only girlfriend stay away from me right now?"

Jhope looked at Dahyun and Chaeyoung then creased his forehead when they shrugged. "What the hell happened?"

Momo pulled him away from Jin and sit on their chair. "What happened to those three?"

Dahyun turn back and look at them then sniffed, "They fought... Jimin just broke up with Nayeon, Mina avoiding Jin, Namjoon trying to tell them that it wasn't Jungkook's fault.."

"Jungkook's fault?"

Chaeyoung nod, "They were saying that.. If Jungkook didn't date that girl in the first place... Nothing would happen like this... But namjoon said that if they just didn't trust and believe yen, this wouldn't happen.. So it kinda throw namjoon a bit.. He doesn't like blaming one of our member.."

"Plus.. Yen's group Drugged Jimin to make him sleep with her friend.. Which is fucked up.. To do cause you know... Jimin's dad.. is worse person she would probably ever faced.."

Jhope looked at the two who's currently sitting down then sighed, "We just left for a days... Then this all happened?"

"Well... I mean... We kinda got shocked when Namjoon punched Jin... I think he's really pissed off.."

Jhope look at them then to Jimin entering the room, "Where's Nayeon?"

"She accepted her dad's request to make her study in Abroad... Which made Jimin even more mad.."

"Oh damnzy..." Momo covered her mouth, "Nayeon left?!"

Jimin seemed to heard the conversation, he glanced at them then gave no expression as he sits down to his chair. "Where's Mina?" Momo asked.

"I don't know.. That girl seems to be off too.. She just stopped staying in the classroom and study... She comes late too.. but yesterday she didn't come.."

Momo frowned and hit her head to the desk, "Minari..."

"Let's fix this guys... Before Jungkook comes here.. It'll get more worse if he argues with these three.."

"I tried to help but.." Dahyun shrugged, "Eunwoo said he doesn't want me being involve to this kind of stuff.."

Jhope groan and look at Chaeyoung and Momo, "You two find Mina.. And Dahyun atleast try to reach Nayeon.. call her.."

"Right now?"

"Yes right now!" He yelled in whispered. Momo and Chaeyoung stood up and walked out of the room. "Jeongyeon... can you talk to those two? They seemed to be listener when it comes to you.."

She crossed her arm, "What are you gonna do? Sit your ass there and watch us talk? You're the one who supposed to be doing that not me.."

"Jeongyeon.. Just help.."

She groan and rolled her eyes walking towards the three, "Hey.."

They looked at her, "What?"

"What's wrong? Tell me.."

"I'll tell you what's wrong.." Jin pointed his finger. She gave him a serious look and raised her eyebrow as she crossed her arm, "Tell me what? Get my ass there and sit? Look I'm not a patient person here if I said I wanna know I wanna know okay?"

Three of them gulped, Jin looked at Jimin. Then three of them looked at each other. Jeongyeon smirked, "What? Ya'll can't tell me what's the reason of your fight cause three of you has different reason? And ya'll don't know which one is to say first?"

Jimin leaned on his chair. Jeongyeon leaned forward to them then inhaled and exhaled, "Look.. Three of you needs to stop acting immature.. Jimin Nayeon texted me that she'll only be in the abroad for a week and she'll comeback.. Jin Mina is avoiding you because Yen told her that you'll act different towards her if you find out her true color..." Then she looked at Namjoon and give a cringe look, "You just shut the fuck and stop getting to these two's fight.."

"I wasn't! But they're putting me between..." He argued. Jeongyeon gave him a serious look then rolled her eyes, "Why didn't you help them?"

He leaned to his chair and pinched his nose shaking his head, "My god.. I did helped them once! but not again! cause helping them get that girl get out of here won't work.."

"In a worse way which made that girl revenge even more.." Jin and Jimin looked at the two currently arguing. She walked to his chair and and pinch his ear dragging him out and close the door.

"Are those two for real?" Jimin asked. Jin shrugged his shoulder and look at the door, "But they're cute.." He smirked.

Momo and Chaeyoung looked through each room but no sign of Mina everywhere they look. "She's probably not in schoo---"

"AHH! Stop it already please.. I'll help you I will.." They heard a voice from the back of the building. Their eyes widened when they saw Mina holding a large wood and hit the girl, "Yeah... I'll take you guys one by one.. Starting from you.. Until to that Yen.."

The girl was already bleeding to death, "Didn't I warned you guys I'm worser than your leader? I can probably kill you right now if my two friends are not watching.."

Chaeyoung and Momo looked at each other and gulped. "Right? You hear me? I'm worser than Yen.. If only thing she can do is take someone's men.. I take someone's existence.."

"I-I'm sorry already.. I said I'll help you get Yen out of this school.."

"I don't need your help... I want you out of this school too.."

"What? Mina.. I'm graduating.. I can't just leave.. Please.. I need to go to college.."

Mina leaned her face to her and take out a knife, "That costs one finger.."

"Holy shit..." Momo covered her mouth and stepped out, "Okay.. Mina that's enough.. You gotta chill now babe... It's not healthy..."

"Leave me alone..."

Chaeyoung grabbed the bat from her and set it aside as she grabbed the knife also. Momo looked at the girl then hold Mina on her arm while gulping, "Let's chill okay? Why the hell would you cut her finger?"

Mina took a deep breath and look at them, "I know you guys are here.."

"This equipment are not allowed in school.." Momo stared at the knife, "But I like it.."

***

Tzuyu came back to the room, Jungkook is already sleeping on the bed hugging a pillow. She closed the door and locked it then walked to her bag. Then after changing she tried to climb up to the bed but he hold her foot, "What are you doing?"

"I'm going to sleep since you're sleeping there.."

He scoot to side and gave her a space next to him, "Sleep here.."

"Jungkook I'll just sleep here.."

"Here.." He tapped his space. Tzuyu went back down and sit next to him then lie down awkwardly. His hands wrapped around her and tightly hold her against his body. Then tucked his head to her chest with a blanket. She played with his hair putting him back to sleep as he hugged her tight. (FUCKING GOALS ASF)

Jungkook looked at her eyes then to her lips. He touched her cheeks and smiled, "You're so gorgeous... That makes me afraid there will be a lot of guys will like you.."

She rolled her eyes, "Go to sleep.."

"I'm serious... It makes me worried.."

"Pshh.. Shut up.."

"How's eating food? What do they serve there?" He asked. She sniffed and look at him then take a deep breath, "Some Italian foods they said... It was good.."

He snout and nod his head then smile, caressing her arm as he tucked his head. "Why don't you go to sleep too?"

"I am going to sleep.."

Jungkook went on top of her which made her eyes widened. He brushed the tip of his nose to her nose while smiling then kiss her cheeks, "I love you..."

Her surrounding suddenly stopped, hearing that from him makes her heart die from happiness. He's the first person to her that words. She gulped for a second and her eyes becomes watery. His forehead creased, "Are you crying? I'm sorry.. I shouldn't be doing this.."

"No... It's fine.." she wiped her eyes.

He sit on her side and fixed his clothes then look at her, "I'm being too much huh? I'm sorry.. I'll control myself.."

"No... It just that.. You're the first person to tell me that you love me... Never heard the word I love you in my entire life.." She sitted on the bed and sniffed. Jungkook gulped and look at her, "I am?"

"Yeah.."

He smiled and fixed her hair, "I could tell you that so many times.." then kiss her lips. Tzuyu locked his head with her hand and torridly kiss him. His hand pressed to the bed leaning her down coming on top of her.

Took her long enought that he has already taking his shirt off before putting her down. Then felt a hand unbuttoning her shirt and take it off leaving her with the tank top.

---

She woked up and look to her side and the blanket covering their body. Jungkook was hugging her until she picked up her clothes from the floor. "How long have we been sleeping?"

He looked at the time on his watch then shrugged, "I don't know but we have 4 more hours to reach the station.." pulling her back to bed. She dropped the clothes from shockness.

"Are you okay? Nothing hurt?" He asked. She shooked her head. He smirked, "Well I am.. Look at my back full of scratches.."

Her mouth dropped open, "Oh my God.. I'm so sorry.." she touched his back, "I'll just change and get ointment okay?" She looked down and picked up her clothes then change under the blanket. She then crawled out of the bed and look at him sleeping again.

She closed the door after stepping out. Taehyung watched her leave rushedly heading out of the hallway then look at their door and touched the door knob and enter inside, "Why is she rush---" he stopped for a moment and blink his eyes.

"TAEHYUNG!! Yah!" He covered his body with blanket. Taehyung looked at hhe door and locked it, "YAH! How stupid you are! If your sister seriously finds out about this you will be dead by your mom.."

He picked up his clothes, "I'm gonna tell mom anyways.."

"Serious?"

"Yeah.. When my funeral is ready.."

"Stupid.. Seriously Jungkook first time should be enough.. you don't have protection!" He point to the door, "If she start throwing up you're dead dude.."

Jungkook sniffed and showed a one box of condom to him. Taehyung look at it and sniff, "Can I get 4?" he asked then laughed, "Where did you get this?"

"When we went to the store in Hospital..." He shrugged then stand up after changing, "And look what she did to
my back.." showing the scratches he got from her.."

Taehyung smirked and laughed, "Dude.. there's only one meaning of that... She liked it.."

There was a knock on the door, Taehyung quickly unlcoked it and her eyes widened, "Why are you here?"

"Ohh... I was gonna say---" He hide the condom. Jungkook pushed the condom under the pillow then sniffed, "He's talking about 4 hours left before we reach the destination.."

She nod her head and look at him then show the ointment, "I got it.."

Taehyung smiled, "Well... Guys.. Sana and I will wait outside.." he opened the door then left. Tzuyu opened the medicine and look at his back, "Lift your shirt up.."

"You don't need to put medicine.. It's fine.."

"Ehh it heals faster.. You don't want your mom seeing stuff like this right?"

"She won't see it.."

"Whatever.." She hit his back which made it stings more. He gritted his teeth from pain then pulled down his shirt, "Aghhh!!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

230K 5.7K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ જ⁀➴ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
35.9K 1.5K 27
A girl who has a long time crush on her genius classmate. She really likes him but she always miss the chance and she had no courage to tell him abou...
93.2K 5.6K 54
regret as courting [COMPLETED]
1.1M 47.7K 94
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC