깊은 사랑 학교(Deep Love School) ||...

By HaruTrishaXX

"Freedom what all I want... But everywhere I go... Why does everyone seem to love locking me in painful cages... More

Prologue
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 21
chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
Epilogue

Chapter 20

2K 80 25
By HaruTrishaXX

Jungkook played with her hair as she sleeps to his chest. Then smiled looking at her deeply sleeping next to him. "Wake up.." he whispered but she didn't woke up and only hugged him tightly. He looked at the time and gritted his teeth, "Tzu... You and Sana supposed to leave by now.."

Her eyes opened and look at the clock then gritted her teeth, "Aish!" running to the bathroom to wash her face. Then get out again and look at the him, he just nod, "I'll fix the bed don't worry.."

"Okay... Bye.." She runned to him then kiss him a second then leave. "SANA..."

"Ohh wow... I think the talking is done... You guys did a 1 day presentation or what? meeting?" She laughed, "Don't worry.. I'm not leaving yet.. We're leaving in few hours though.."

Tzuyu scratched her head touched her neck then Sana sniff giving her a cringe look before shaking her head, "Wow... Meeting is violently occur..." she laughed and point to her neck, "Hah... I can see it hurts Tzu.. Don't hide like nothing happened between you two.."

"Shhh.." she looked around, "Is his sister here?"

Sana shake her head, "They're still at the hospital..." Then Jungkook stepped out of the room fixing his clothes and look at the two then enter back inside the room again.

"He's shy now..." Sana laughed, "He's not gonna show up to anyone but you Tzu... He's shy.."

Tzuyu looked at the door then creased her forehead while holding Sana's arm, "Let's go to your room.." pushing her back inside the room then close the door, "Is the same thing on my neck again isn't it?" she whispered pointing to her neck.

Sana nod but at the same time smirking to her, "It's the same thing but multiplied.."

"MULTIPLIED?!! How many is it?!"

"Let's see.." She squint her eyes, "There's one the side two at the front-- Basically four.." Shaking her head then laughed at her face, "Wow.."

"Do you know how to cover it with make up?! Like How chaeyoung do it??" she begged.

"Sorry.. I'm not a type of person who uses make up baby.." She caress her cheeks, "Wear my turtle neck sweater if you want.."

***

Jin opened the door and enter inside, No one is still there except the teacher about to leave, "You're early Jin.."

"Nah.. I'm late Saem.." He smirked then bow. Dahyun entered the room and look at him then creased her forehead, "Why are you here so early?"

"Why are you here early too?"

"I'm going to the dance room.." She sniffed then look at him again and point her index finger, "Plus.. Mina is not gonna br here.. She didn't told me where she's going.. She just said she's going with someone.."

His forehead creased also, "With who!!?"

---

"You--" She pushed her to the wall and pull her hair. "Are pissing me off... If Tzuyu is only here I'll be locking you two in this room like what your boy and his friend did to me.."

"You said this is only a short talk.." she glared at her and wipe her lips then look at her again, "I knew I shouldn't trust you.."

"Ohh why?! You should trust me alaway... And forever.." She whispered, "I know a lot of stuff.."

"Ohh really? Well me too.. Want me to tell you one? it's about you anyways.." She said then smirked, "Try and hurt me again... Go ahead and I'll make sure once you step on the school whatever you did to Tzuyu will happen to you.."

She gulped and threat her with a punch before letting her go. "What is it..?"

"Accusing her for sleeping with a bunch of guys? when you're the one who's been sleeping with guys? Right? Ohh let's add the part you sleep with my brother by drugging him like what you guys did to Jimin... You think I'm an innocent nice girl huh? Well guess what I'm like you but more worse I can do..." glaring through her soul.

"Ohh wow now you're showing your true colors.."

"Should I? this is not the half of my colors yet..." She stepped closer to her pushing her back with her fingers, "Should I tell you why Jungkook is not here?"

Yen glared at her. Mina smirked, "He's only with his one and only girl that you hate.. Tzuyu and you can't stop those two now cause you can't afford to buy ticket right?"

Her hand clenched from anger then slap Mina really hard. Her lips bleed again for a second. "Not only you are fake... You're a bitch too.. I wonder how Jin would react if he sees how you truly are..."

"Go ahead... Keep slapping me..."

Her friends grabbed Mina's arm tightly. Yen smiled, "Okay.. as you say so.." then slap her side to side non stop, "You have always been pissing me off ever since I saw you.."

Someone grabbed Yen's arm, "Aren't you too much?" Chaeyoung punched her nose then kicked her, "You think you're worth? Actually you're mom could probably sell you for money... Cause a person like you and you're mom is a gold digger! I DIDN'T FUCKING CAME HERE JUST TO SAVE MY FRIEND... BUT IF YOU'RE MOM FUCKING STOP FLIRTING TO MY DAD AND CALLING HIM EVERY NIGHT FOR A FUCKING MONEY I'll make sure you and your mom die this time!" continue to punch, "Like mother like daughter nothing but a whore!"

Chaeyoung took a deep breath, "Did you hear me? Your mom is whore who fucking begs for money... When she can't find a better job! to earn money!"

"DON'T YOU BRING UP MY MOM HERE SHE HAS NOTHING TO DO... Your dad is probably just like the others... A fuckboy.."

---

Tzuyu opened the door and looked at him watching the TV on the bed, "Aren't you gonna come out and eat with us?"

"Nah.. I'm good.."

"Are you embarrassed to show up?"

"Nah.."

She took a deep breath and sit beside him, "Why do you look like you're embarrassed to go out? It's not like you'll die.. I mean they won't talk about it.•

He gold her hand and stare at it, "My sister will kill me.. that's all.." then focus on the TV watching Iron man. Tzuyu smiled and nod her head, "She's not here yet.. But okay.. I'll just bring you a food then.." she stood up and walk to the door but he followed her.

"I-I'll just come with you.."

"Okay..."

They both entered to the elevator and pressed on the button. Then stepped out as soon as it opens again. Sana and Taehyung are sitting down on talking. Tzuyu pointed at them then pull him towards the two. Jungkook looked down not glancing at them while holding Tzuyu's hand.

"Look at the shy little boy here.." Taehyung laughed, "Grown up now huh?" he teased. Jungkook turn around and run to the elevator then went up again. Tzuyu creased her forehead then sighed, "Is he that embarrass?"

"He's like that when he's shy... That's how he acted when he have a big party for his 13th birthday.." Sana laughed, "He even cried in his room and lock..."

Taehyung scratched his head and look at Tzuyu, "He needs his mom.."

"Mom? I mean.. In that age he still needs his mom.."

"Tzu.... We told you already.. He's a baby... That's why he act like that... His mom still makes him drink milk.."

Tzuyu dropped her jaw and glanced at the elevator, "You two are lying right?"

"I'm not kidding... He needs his mom... His mom knows how to get him over the embarrassment.." Sana nod her head, "We know him very well... That's why we told you that guy is spoiled.."

Tzuyu sat down for a minute tlaking to them about him then She walked to the counter and ask for food then walk back to the elevator holding a bag. The door is locked as soon as she tried to open it, "Jungkook?" she knocked.

He didn't opened the door. Her phone vibrated.

"The door code is 6159.." From Taehyung.

She pressed on the code and it opened. Jungkook is sleeping back on the bed with a pillow above him covering his head. Tzuyu gulped and close the door then turn off the TV. "Are you awake?" she asked.

There's no response from him but a breathing sound. The room is super quiet that the only this she can her is the bag and airconditioner. Then she walked to the side of him and take off the pillow, he's still sleeping. Her eyes lingered around the room exploring the view. She can still remember everything that happened in that night. Then she lie down next to him whispering to his ear.

"If you don't wake up I'll hit you with a pillow.." she giggled, "Wake up... come on.." tapping his head, "They weren't talking about it I know you're awake.. go eat.."

He didn't say anything but to hug her tightly then went on top of her, "Got cha.." giggling himself. Her eyes are wide open as she stare at him from shockness, "I knew you were awake.." then hit him with a pillow.

"Ahh!" he hit her back with another pillor.

"Go eat!" She yelled while laughing. Jungkook pulled her to lie down and pressed her head to his chest, "Let's stay still like this for now..."

---

"We have to leave in a few hours.. It'll take us a day to get back there since we use boat and car and train.."

"Why don't you guys use plane?" Taehyung asked while eating chips, "It's cheap.."

Sana looked at him and shake her head, "She doesn't have a passport.. to travel by plane.. I would love to have ride with plane but.. Yeah passport is the problem..."

"I'll go with you guys then.." He said, "It's dangerous for you two travelling like that.."

"Oh geez what's dangerous about that Tae? We'll get home alive don't worry.."

"I said I'll go with you two.." His voice became cold. She gulped and rolled her eyes then nod her head, "Sure okay fine.." putting the chips down to her plate.

"Where's my son..?"

"WHO?!" She turn her head around and her eyes widened, "Ahh... Ohh.. Jungkook?" Then look at Taehyung, "Mrs. Jeon why don't you sit with u--"

"Tsk... Sana! Where's Jungkook.."

"He went to buya gift for you Mrs. Jeon... He went to find a gift shop since he's planning to go back.. you said you were looking for him.."

She sitted in front of them then look at the two with suspiciousness. "Are you two lying?"

Jungkook stepped out of the elevator with Tzuyu. Taehyung's eyes widened, "MRS. JEON WHY DON'T WE GO TO THE GARDEN SHALL WE?!" He yelled. Jungkook and Tzuyu's eyes widened then pressed the button again to open the elevator.

"Don't you yell at me.. I don't wanna go to the Garden.."

"Mrs. Jeon there's a lot of beautiful flowers over there or probably Jungkook is there buting flowers for you.." Sana stood up and text on her phone.

"GET YOUR MOM FUCKING A GIFT THEN COME BACK HERE!"

Tzuyu looked at Jungkook, "Why is your mom here?"

"She knew I'm here... Shh... Let's go.." They sneak out of the building and run off, "I'm gonna drop you off to the hospital okay?"

"You don't wanna tell her?"

"My dad knows... But her she doesn't want me to have alone time with you.. She's kinda over thinking sometime.." He laughed. The taxi stopped in front of the building Jungkook looked at her then kiss her forehead, "Bye... Go to my Sister okay? I'll come here later or... See you at Seoul.. Cause there's a chance she's gonna take me back.."

She nod her head then stepped out of the car walking inside the hospital. Jihyo stepped out of the room then look at her, "Where's Jungkook?"

"Your mom came... So he dropped me off here.."

Her eyes widened, "Ohh shit I'm Dead!" then run back to the room pulling Yoongi out, "Tzu check watch Jhope until Jeongyeon comes okay? Thanks.. Get your ass out already! my mom is ready to kill us both!"

"Don't bring me in this case.. You're the one who planned it.. Plus no need to get scared... You'll protect me with your body anyways.."

"STOP MAKING FUN OF ME! Suga this is serious right now! I told my mom we're gonna be at a club fieldtrip.. But look half of the group is with us.. She's gonna overthink shit again.. specially to Jungkook and Tzuyu! You need to help me.."

"I need to hear the 3 words first..."

"I love you... There you're gonna help
me okay? good... let's go.."

Tzuyu looked at Jhope still sleeping then sniffed, "Aren't your eyes hurting?"
she asked. The only thing she heard is beeping of the monitor. "Hey... I asked the doc last time he said you're not unconcious anymore so stop pretending.."

He opened his eyes and look at her, "You're really good hah... Those guys can't even tell then you're there asking me to open my eyes.."

"Cause when Jungkook mentioned Momo's name last time we're here.. I saw your eyes moved.. so I asked the doctor.."

He smirked, "Wow... Great eye you got there.."

"I know right?"

"Where's Jungkook? or the other two couple? Why are you the only one here?"

"Their mom came so... Yeah and the two are trying to help making Jungkook's mom not see us together so yeah.. Do you need food?"

Jhope sit up and look at the band aid wrapped around his wrist then smile, "Wow.. This one too.."

"Why did you do it?"

"None of your business.."

"I'm not trying to get on your business but Jungkook was really worried when he saw that.."

"You really wanna know?"

She nod her head while sitting on the couch focusing her eyes on the TV. Jhope leaned on the wall, "Do you find me super ugly?"

Her head turn to look at him and creased her forehead, "Please don't tell that's the reason.."

"Just answer.."

"No... You're not.."

"Liar.."

"Why would I lie?"

"Then why can't Momo like me just a little bit?" raising his eyebrow. Then bite the bread and swallow it, "Huh? You understand?"

Tzuyu look at the floor and bite her lip, "Maybe.. She does like you but you're making it kinda difficult for her to express herself?..."

"I've been forcing herself to her eversince..? What's hard about that?"

"Why don't you act nice to her?"

"I am nice to her what are you talking about..?"

"Then why don't you ask her out?"

"She likes Jin more than me.. That's why... That's why I can't ask her out... She likes a guy who can never like her back cause ever since, Jin has been in love to Mina.."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 42.6K 50
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
4.2K 225 5
it's no secret that the world is ending. perhaps that's why jung wheein doesn't have much left to believe in. that is, until fate sends her a boy by...
53.9K 1.7K 22
a nerdy that named min Yuri meet a school number one playboy named park jimin if the playboy is inlove with the nerdy what could happen??
1M 54K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Jungkook's ) daughter Mishel...