깊은 사랑 학교(Deep Love School) ||...

By HaruTrishaXX

"Freedom what all I want... But everywhere I go... Why does everyone seem to love locking me in painful cages... More

Prologue
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
Chapter 17
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
Epilogue

Chapter 18

1.9K 78 39
By HaruTrishaXX

"No.. Shore is better.. Jhope is probably having fun in Love land.. Fucking Sex theme statues.." Sana rolled her eyes. Jihyo crossed her arm, "Yeah but we need to find Jhope..."

"He's probably there just.. With girls you know eating them.. That's what he all do.." Jungkook smirked while carrying Tzuyu's teddys bear, "And Tzu.. Why do you wanna bring this? You should leave it in the room.."

She shrugged, "I wanna bring it.." then take it from him. He smirked and look at his sister, "So what now? You wanna leave ot wait for that guy? I'll go look for him if you want.."

Tzuyu hold his hand and he instantly smiled, "Nevermind.. Taehyung hyung.. Look for him.."

Taehyung gave him a smirk then put his arm around Sana's. He then turn his eyes to Yoongi but he was only given a bitch look and rolled eyes. Jungkook look at Tzuyu, "Let's just find him both of us.."

"Jungkook make sure you find JHOPE not YOUR HOPE" Jihyo rolled her eyes. "His hope? What do you mean?" Yoongi laughed. Taehyung laughed and look at Jihyo then shake his head, "Even you understand him now... Told you bringing him here is not a good idea.. see what happens? He's like glued to her and she can't unglue herself.."

"Let's just go to the shore.. Fuck Jhope... Let's go!" She pulled her boyfriend to the sand. Taehyung shrugged. Jihyo looked at Yoongi then rolled her eyes, "Let's go.."

"Ohh does this legs makes you jealous? It's skinnier than yours and smooth?" He laughed, "You've been rolling your eyes from my body.."

"Yoongi I'm not even trying to glance at you right now.. You're pissing me off. zIf you're gonna call me fat.. Then might as well I should look at other guys huh?"

He gave her a serious look then walk towards her, "Try.."

"Ohh hell yeah I will!" She lurked aorund but there's no people around yet. He suddenly laughed, "Yeah you can't find anyone... They all hide from you..."

"Fuck you.."

"We just did last night.. You want a eound again?" He laughed.

"YOONGIII!!!!!!!"

He ran quickly to Sana and Taehyung while laughing then glance at her. She's giving him a death glare through his soul. Then turn around to face other direction while crossing her arm.

Tzuyu point to a direction, "Isn't that him? He look sad.." then pouted. Jungkook approached him and tapped his shoulder, "Dude what's wrong?"

"Nothing.."

"You seem sad is there a person who's happy but showing sad expression?" raising his eyebrow. Tzuyu looked at him up and down, "You don't look fine too.."

Jhope suddenly passed out and drop to the floor. Their eyes widened and grabbed his arm, "Hyung... Hyung wake up.." tapping his face. "Tzu.. Call an ambulance.."

Tzuyu nod her head and dialed on her phone while looking at Jhope. "She said they're coming..."

"Okay.."

"Is he gonna be okay?" She touched his forehead, "He doesn't have a fever.." then gulped, "Maybe he's really sick Jungkook.."

"He's probably just tired.. and passed out.."

Minutes later the ambulance arrived, Jungkook and Tzuyu followed inside and watch Jhope, "Is he okay?"

"He's currently suffering a major depression.. Do you guys any reason about it?" the nurse said. Both of them shooked their head and look at each other.

"He's always happy and energetic.. We didn't know he's depressed.."

"Depression can cause a lot of results.. Which if you haven't plan looking at his wrist then might as well look at it now.."

Jungkook lift his sleeve and they dropped their jaw. "I-He- he's been doing this?!"

The cuts on his wrist are still new wound. Seems to be just happened to be cutted last night. Jungkook wiped his eyes and dialed on his phone, "Noona.. Can you come to the hospital? Yea-no.. It's not me and her.. It's Jhope you need to see this.. You all need to see this.."

He ended the call then look at the nurse, "How long will it take to arrive at the hospital?"

"Were here.." He opened the door and head out. Tzuyu stepped out of the ambulance and look at Jhope. Jungkook hold her hand and walked her inside following the nurse. "Jungkook why would he cut himself? I mean I got to a major depression but I never inteded to cut my wrist.."

He shooked his head, "I don't know too.. but let's wait for him to wake up okay?"

---

"DAHYUN... Get your hand off of my stuff.." Jeongyeon yelled, Dahyun quickly moved away from her desk and gulped, "Sorry.."

Jeongyeon glared at her, "What are you doing with my stuff?"

"Your Jhope's cousin you should know the reason why he's depressed.."

She stayed quiet and glanced around the room then to Dahyun, "What happened to him?" holding her arm.

Dahyun gulped, "What's happening to him? Jungkook said there's a lot of cut on his arm which is why he's in the hospital.. Plus they said he's in Major Depression.. Jeongyeon he's your cousin you should know why.."

"Yeah but that doesn't mean I have stuff about him on my desk.." She fixed her papers, "Jhope sleep with girls right? But that doesn't mean he had sex with them.. He only does that and lie with you guys just to make Momo jealous.."

"So.. Why does he cut himself?"

"I don't wanna tell you about it.. He'll tell to us all when he's ready to tell.." She looked at her. Eunwoo entered the room, "Babe let's go.."

Jin entered to the room and sit on his chair, "Did Yoongi told you guys they're going to Jeju?"

Jeongyeon nod, "Yeah.. And I'll probably catch up to them right now because Jhope is in the hospital.."

"Why?"

"He passed out and still unconcious.. there's a cut on his wrist.."

Jin dropped his jaw and cover his mouth, "Oh my gracious father.. Motherly have mercy on him.." then shooked his head, "Is he okay?"

"Unconcious right? I guess that looks fine.." She rolled her eyes then leave the class. Jin looked at Mina who's currently studying then sit in front of her desk, "You heard that?"

"I'm not deaf.."

Yen entered to the room and look at both of them, "Hey.. Look what I found.."

"Hey look who I see.. A bitch.." Jin smirked. Yen glared at him then smirked, clenching her fist as she try to force herself to smile at him even though he shows a different expression, "I'm sorry but wasn't that a bit rude?"

"Wasn't slapping a girl who didn't do shit.. Is too rude?" raising his eyebrow. Mina looked at him and slap his arm, "Shut up.."

Yen tilt her head and giggle, "When did I slapped you Mina?"

"Ohh don't pretend to not know it.. I was there.."

She gulped and look at Mina, "Ohh did? I'm sorry.. I probably thought she was Tzuyu.."

"Ohh I'm sorry.. I thought your a human... But acutally an animal.." Jin respond, "Is animal even allowed in this school?"

Yen dropped her jaw and clenched her fist even more then glared at Mina before turning around. Jin stick his foot out and tripped her, "Ohh shit... I'm sorry.."

"JIN! Stop it already.." Mina glared at him and stand up then leave the room. He tilt his head and clenched his jaw then stand up and sit in front of Yen pointing his finger to her with a cold look expression on his face, "Touch her again and you'll be meeting this hand understand? Just because you're a girl doesn't mean I can't do what you did to her.."

She gave a glare at him then take a deep breath as soon as he left, "AGHHHH!!" she yelled. Then throw the paper she's holding, "That Mina is getting on my nerves too!"

She saw Momo entering the room then quickly stand up and fix herself. Momo looked at her up and down with a crossed arm then sit on her chair. Namjoon was sitting on his desk studying while Jimin and Nayeon entering the room, she sitted on her chair and fix her hair.

"Two-one.." Jimin laughed at Nayeon. "Well I lost because you cheated.."

"Talk about cheat.." She rested her arm to her desk and look at the two. Nayeon gave her a bitch look then smirked not minding what she said.

"Right... Jimin? Talk about cheating?" Yen giggled, "You know what I'm talking about.."

Nayeon looked at Jimin who's currently looking at Yen, "What is she talking about now?"

"Some shit.." then rolled his eyes. Nayeon stayed on the spot, "I wanna know what is that 'some shit' jimin."

"Aww poor baby Nayeon... Want me to tell you? That cutie pie boyfriend of yours Just sleep with my friend last night.."

She let go of Jimin's hand and look at Yen. "Nayeo--" Jimin was about to say, but she backed away, "Don't touch me.."

"Talk about cheating right? There you go.."

Nayeon looked at Jimin and glare at him then walked out of the classroom. Namjoon shooked his head and messes his hair, "Yen will you shut the fuck up and stop ruining relationships?!!!"

"I'm just being honest to everyone... That.. Who ever they love ain't gonna be loyal to them.. Right Jiminnie?"

Jimin stepped out of the room and chase Nayeon but she wasn't everywhere. He gulped and look around and even ask the other friend of her but they don't know where she is. He pulled his hair and look to each room, "Nayeon? you're here?"

No one answered. He walked to another room and found her sitting on the chair crying. "Nayeon It's a plan... They plan it.. They drugged me.."

"DON'T TOUCH ME!!! Don't fucking get close to me.. Don't freakin-- Just get away from me! I don't wanna see you!"

"Nayeon.."

She turn around and point at him, "I knew from the first place going out with you is not a good idea.. I knew you sleep with more than two girls already.. You probably have girlfriend from another country huh?" She laughed then wipe her face.

"WHAT?! Nayeon no.."

"Leave me alone!"

"No I won't... Nayeon I love you.. I swear yen and her friend planned that that's why I woke up next to her friend..." He touched her shoulder but she moved his hand away.

She laughed again, "Of course you'll say that when you get caught cheating.. Didn't you do that on your last girlfriend? Hah? Nice.. It's a good thing I'm leaving this school.. I'm gonna break up with you anyways.."

"What? Nayeon.. No... Please.. I already told you it's not what you think it is! it's true I woke up next to her but nothing happened.."

She shooked her head, "Tell me it all about it.. But that doesn't mean I'll give you a chance... You and I are done from now on.. Yeah have fun sleeping with girls.."

He grabbed her hand and hugged her, she smacked his chest then cry out loud as he tapped her back. "I'm sorry.. It won't happen again.."

"Yeah.. It won't cause I'm not gonna see you anymore.." She pushed him away and wipe her face then leave then stop and point at him, "The only reason why I wasn't leaving it's because of you.. I want to stay with you but you ruined it.."

His tears drop from his eyes then gripped the chair tightly and throw it across the room. The chair was badly damage. Jin looked at him and sniffed, "You two fought?"

Jimin clenched his fist and walked to their classroom and approach Yen then grabbed her by the neck. She was choking to death and Jimin's hand are starting to mark around her. "Jimin chill.."

Yen grabbed his arm begging to let go but all Jimin give is a death glare through her soul digging for mercy. "Jimin!" Jin yelled. He dropped Yen aggressively and carry her desk then throw it across the room. Everyone inside is terrified and couldn't say anything. Everything was scattered around, Jin grabbed Jimin's both arm and moved him out of the room.

Yen was still frozen in the floor looking at the desk then gulped. "See what happens? I can only say one thing to you... My groups is not the type of person you wanna fucked up with Yen.. You're like suiciding.. If you and Jimin are only here he probably already killed you.." Namjoon said then shake his head.

She touched her neck and gasp for air then look around. Jeongyeon entered to the classroom, "What the hell happened?"

Yen pushed her to the side and walked to the bathroom.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Perennial By Lace

Fanfiction

38.1K 732 27
Y/n is a girl who never had good experience with love. She didn't even know what it was fully until she met hatsuharu sohoma a boy with a secret (Rew...
2.1M 112K 63
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
983K 53.3K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Jungkook's ) daughter Mishel...
1.5K 177 38
Once Park Mi Na's 6th birthday came around she began to wonder why her friends had both a mom and a dad together except her. Her mother, Min Yu Na...