Feather After

By Releasse

"You drive me fucking crazy," he says and runs his tattooed hand through his hair. He bites on his lower lip... More

Author's Note
Playlist
Cover Party
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70

Chapter 49

77.5K 2.2K 442
By Releasse

Married To The Bad Boy // Chapter 49 // After Taste

Aria's POV

"How was the meet gala?" Rachael asked me while I tried to hold back a yawn. I couldn't sleep at night. I wanted to but I couldn't. I smiled and smiled and smiled. It felt nice, almost surreal. I couldn't believe it was happening.

"It was nice, crazy almost," I looked around to see people around me. Everyone was looking at me or at least I felt that they were. Maybe I was not well. Maybe it was the fault of my sleep deprived body and brain.

"You have dark circles under your eyes, good thing you're wearing specs. Otherwise, it would have been pretty evident," she smiled and put her hands up in the air. I knew she wanted to pull my cheeks. The last thing I wanted her to do was to pull my cheeks in the middle of the hallway and scream, 'so soft.'

I put both my hands on my cheeks and glared at her. She just smiled and her eyes curled up. She was a natural; I don't understand what was she going with me? She belonged with the elite group.

"Oh please, don't touch them. I won't be surprised if in ten years I get a wedding card and I hear that you're going to marry a girl. Seriously when are you coming out?" She looked at me and made a puking face.

"You wish, I was gay, I know you want to be in a relationship with me," she flipped her hair and made a poker face.

"I'm already engaged to be married in two weeks now. Not even two weeks just thirteen days. I'll be Mrs, how ironic is it," I told her and saw her face drop. I shouldn't have said that.

"I really wish I could do something for you, I wish-I'm so sorry," she pulled me close to her, in a hug," everything will be okay, don't worry. Remember, always remember, everything happens for a reason."

She pulled back and smiled before I knew what was happening, her hands found my cheek and she exclaimed in that screechy voice of her, "so cute!"

Ah, kill me now. She was so embarrassing. Everyone who was present in the hall looked at us as if I was already not getting mouth stares already.

"Girls," I heard someone say, it was the great Mr. Xavier himself. He had befriended me as he knew me from ages.

"Come here," he pulled us together in a group hug and I smiled, although we had just become friends, there was a strange feeling of togetherness with him. He made me feel so happy. He was a positive person. A kind of person who wouldn't make you feel sad with the stories of the bad things happening with them.

"How are my two very favorite girls?" He asked and scrunched his nose up. He waved his hand near his nose and continued, "You guys smell like shit, you're destroying my positive aura," and he turned around in a full circle.

"We don't smell like-"

"Anyway I have some questions for you lovely ladies, the questions that I have been made by me," he told us and smirked. Rachael and I looked at each other and we shared s long look. I wanted to run in the opposite direction, I was not ready for a pop quiz part two.

"Can we at least go and sit somewhere, like you know where I don't have the urge to bang your head on the lockers or the wall," I asked them. Rachael smiled while Xavier gave me that 'what the hell' look.

"What's the prize?" Rachael asked.

"You want something, babes, you get my company, be happy."

I rolled my eyes and looked at him. Seeing that we haven't moved he looked at us and smiled, "well the first question is; why I don't like insect jokes?"

He smirked; there was something stupid in this. I knew it. "How the hell are we supposed to know, but we know one thing, that we," Rachael pointed at me and then her, "we don't like you."

"Dobby, you can't talk to your master like that!" He looked horrified, "no food for you tonight!" I tried my best to control my self, but I couldn't, I burst out laughing. Oh my god. I looked at Rachael who seemed to be very angry, I held on to the locker door to keep myself from falling down.

"I thought you're team Rachael not team Stupid," she held on to me and I smiled.

"By the way, the answer to the question is-"

"No, no! We don't want to know!" Rachael butted in. I looked at both of them; they would actually make s very cute couple.

"Dobby! Don't talk back to the master! The answer to the question is I don't like insect jokes, because, drum roll, because. Because, because-"

"Don't tell me you forget it!"

"Because they bug me!" He said cheerfully. He didn't even notice Rachael rolling her eyes. His eyes sparkled and he looked so cute. He was a happy guy and I loved that so much about him. I rolled my eyes at him and turned to open my locker.

"The Next question, what did one banana say to the other banana?" This time Rachael and I didn't say anything, we just kept quiet and moved our head in a no, we didn't know the answer and knowing Xavier's logic we were not going to get the answer correct even in a year.

"One banana said to the other that I find you appealing, you got it? Pealing?

Appealing?"

"Yes, we did," I told him and he clapped his hand again. He put his hand in his front pocket and the other one on the side of this head, his muscles in his bicep bulged, he was a guy who worked out, it was quite evident from that. Was he trying to impress Rachael?

"By the way, we have this huge quiz in biology today, don't we?" Rachael asked she seemed to be very uncomfortable suddenly. I don't know what was wrong but I planned on asking her later on.

What quiz? I didn't know we had a quiz! Hell, I didn't even know that we had biology today, what the hell? What was coming for the test I asked them? Then I just shrugged it off, there was no point thinking about it now, I was pretty sure what was done couldn't be undone.

"Have you studied for the test?" Rachael asked us again.

"What is the syllabus?" I asked them.

"Never mind, listen, I'll sit next to you, so if I raise my eyebrow once it means the answer is one, and if I raise my eyebrow twice, it means the answer it two. Okay?" Xavier said and he moved his eyebrows up and down in the process to make his intentions more clear and comprehensible.

"No, this is a very long process, how about, option A if I touch my forehead, option B if I touch my nose, option C if I touch my lips and option D if I touch my chin," Rachael butted in. This was better.

"Yeah, let's get to the library real quick, I have a book to pick. That old librarian oh god, if I ask her to issue a book to me she makes a face as if I'm asking her to lend me her husband for a night for sex," he raised his eyebrow, closed his eye and pouted, he was trying to mimic her.

"She is pretty nice to me, she was so surprised when I got detention the other day, forgetting late to the physics class," I told them, I couldn't help but see people looking at me. Was there something on my face? I was pretty sure that could see my dark circles.

"That's because your face screams nerd," Xavier added.

"Physics sir seems very sour after he came back. I mean I don't know why but he did. It seems like pretty shitty stuff happened with him-"

"I heard, Someone, saying that he owned a couple for grand to some mod or something, they caught him when he was not ready to pay them back, he got beaten up and no one helped him because everyone was scared of the people who were beating him."

"That can't be true, this is all unrealistic," mobs don't exist anymore do they? I mean I had seen Ignatius and the guy who attacked us yesterday? Was this all related? It couldn't be, right? I mean I was sure he was a bad guy but would he kill or beat someone for money?

When we entered the library, I heard someone mumbling, 'look, it's her! It's her!' I turned around to see how were they referring to but I couldn't see anyone behind me. While Xavier went to the registration desk to ask for the book I turned around to the stand to pick up a gossip magazine. When I looked at the latest issue, I froze.

I was on the cover page of one of the magazine dancing with Zachariah and they had other picture of me with my engagement ring. We were dancing below the Chandelier and I looked so happy. He was smilingly down at me and I was red. I read the caption it said, the almost Royal couple of Seattle made their debut yesterday night, and they stole the limelight! For full story refer to page 5.

I hesitantly opened the page to read the full story. But I couldn't. I wanted to read it but I couldn't get myself to do it. Maybe that's why everyone was looking at me today. It was because everyone knew that I was getting married to one of Seattle's richest business man's son.

Maybe that's why Rachael knew about the Royal ball. I didn't tell anyone about it. My mother knew this that's why she sent met to the ball. That's why she wanted me to dress me and put makeup on my face. She knew everyone will know about it and everyone will talk about it. Without saying anything, she said a lot.

"Rachael-"

"Yes, everyone knows about it. They were live telecasting it yesterday," she told me.

"Why?" I tried my best to control my tears. I felt betrayed. My life was not mine, anymore. It was everyone's entertainment now. They could gossip about it and I had no control over it. She made me feel like a woman, she gave me attention that I had always wanted for what?

"Hey don't cry! It's not a secret, the Royal Society is a pretty big thing here, it a thing everyone wants to be a part of. It's about fame and richness and glamour. Everyone wants it, now they know you're a part of it. You have literally become one of the most famous people of our school," she said.

"I'll talk to you later," I told her and turned around. I was hallucinating that she wasn't following me. It was better this way.

I took out my phone to call Manchurian and asked him to meet me outside the school, I couldn't be here anymore. This place had started to suffocate me now. My worst nightmare had come true. I didn't want people to know I was rich now the whole damn school knew about it. They were talking about me and staring at me like I was some celebrity. Money changed a lot of things and the same money was changing my life and the worst part was I couldn't do anything about it.

As I was Turing around my eyes fell on Misty. She had a bouquet of flowers in her hand and when I looked closely at it, I realized that they were the same flowers Ignatius had brought yesterday from the charity of the royal for twenty grand.

MTTBB has Reached more than 1M reads, oh my God! Thank You so much! 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2K 42 18
Jordy feels like she has met the love of her life and everything is almost as if taken out of a fairytale, especially after Archer Finn confronts her...
709K 16.9K 42
"This is a story about our love. An intoxicating, fast-paced love that didn't think of time as a source of measurement over the course of a summer th...
56.7K 2.7K 29
"No! You don't walk away!" He stops me and turns me to face him. "Let go of me!" I snap back as I remove my wrist from his grasp. "What are you so...
140K 4.2K 24
"Why are you holding my hand ?" He asked calmly . Heat and embarrassment occupied me and I let go of his hand . I didn't know how to respond though I...