Smile |Mithmau|

By TheInsaneLuna

Jess moves to Phoenix Drop with her parents to live a better life. She has been teased and bullied all her li... More

Chapter 1- First Day
Chapter 2- Max
Chapter 3- The fight
Chapter 4- Partners
Chapter 5- Plan
Chapter 6- Cake
Chapter 7- The Grade
Chapter 8- The Group
Chapter 9- Cafe
Chapter 10- Dodge Ball
Chapter 11- Sleep Over
Chapter 12- Truth Or Dare
Chapter 13- Dawn
Chapter 14- Should I
Chapter 15- Her Birthday
Chapter 16- Ride Home
Chapter 17- Morning Walk
Chapter 18- Birthday Morning
Chapter 19- Ross' Singing
Chapter 20- Bowling
Chapter 21- Unexpected Visit
Chapter 22- Sad Max
Chapter 23- The Wise Tiffany
Chapter 24- Cory
Chapter 25- Enough
Chapter 26- Corby/Corisk
Chapter 28- Guys Night
Chapter 29- Answers
Chapter 30- Bad Timing
Chapter 31- Explaination
Chapter 32- The Story
Chapter 33- Never Again
Chapter 34- Monday Make Ups
Chapter 35- Snowball Fights
Chapter 36- Mixed Emotions

Chapter 27- Girls Night

981 49 27
By TheInsaneLuna

      Jess knocked on Tiffany's house door. It was later that day, and it was time for the sleepover.

      Tiffany's house was somewhat far away from Jess' house. So her mom had to drive her. And Tiffany's house was huge! But not as big as Shelby's place.

      Right now, Jess was waiting for Tiffany to answer the door. It was a little cold outside, because it was October.

      That's when a purple haired girl opened the door. "Jess! It's about time you came!" Said Tiff as she pulled Jess inside the house.

      Jess followed Tiffany upstairs into her bedroom, which was completely purple! Her bedsheets, walls, rug, etc. Everything was purple!

      She saw that Lizzie, Stacy, and Shelby were already there. But someone else was there who Jess didn't recognize. But she feels like she has seen her.

      "Of, Jess I forgot to tell you. This is Yammy. She is new to town, but is a family friend." Said Tiffany as she introduced the girls.

      Jess smiled at her and said, "It is nice to meet you, Yammy," said Jess as she shook hands with her.

      "Nice to meet you too," said Yammy. She had dyed hair, like Lizzie and Tiffany. But it was purple, and pink mixed.

      (If you havent seen Yammys hair, its hard to describe. But its so beautiful!)

      "How long have you been in town?" Asked Shelby, all of the sudden.

      Yammy looked at her and answered, "Only two days, but Tiffany has told me so much about you guys! She said this sleepover would help me make more friends."

      "Oh, that's cool. So are you liking our school?" Asked Stacy.

      Yammy shook her head and replied, "Yes it's absolutely beautiful here. I really like it."

      "That's good. Jess is the only other one that is new here this year," said Lizzie.

      Yammy looked at Jess and said, "Really?"

      "Yeah," replied Jess. "Shelby and her cousin were my first friends. Then I met a lot of other people."

      "That's awesome! I am pretty sure I will like it here in Phoenix Drop." Said Yammy, smiling.

      Tiffany sat down on her bed and said, "So what do you guys want to talk about?"

      Stacy smiled and said, "Let's talk about Shelby's date tomorrow!"

      The girls squealed, while Shelby blushed like crazy. "Shut up! I was honestly shocked when he asked me. I didn't know he felt that way about me."

      Jess giggled and whispered, "He told me earlier this week."

      Shelby gasped and shouted, "You knew he liked me? Why didn't you tell me?"

      "He made me promise not to tell anyone!" Shouted Jess, as the other girls laughed.

      She screamed at her, "I am your best friend, you are suppose to tell me everything!"

      They laughed, until Stacey pointed out, "I just realized that Tiffany and Lizzie are the only ones with actual boyfriends here."

      "I have a boyfriend back at home. It's long distance, but still." Said Yammy, to Stacy. "But other then that, yes. Tiff and Lizzie are the only ones with boyfriends."

      "I didn't know you two had boyfriends!" Shouted Shelby to Tiff and Lizz.

      Jess said, "Who are you guys dating?"

      "I am dating this guy named Mario. But I like to call him Red. It's a nickname. He likes to call me cupquake. I don't know why, but I like it." Said Tiffany, blushing like crazy. Her face was so red.

      Stacy gasped and said, "That's so cute! I have seen you guys holding hands in the hallway. It's so adorable!"

      "What about you Lizzie? Who are you dating?" Asked Jess, turning all the attention to Lizzie and off of Tiff.

      Lizzie blushed and said, "This guy name Joel. He has brown curly hair and glasses. He is really nice."

      "Oh yeah! I know him! I have a couple of classes with him. I didn't know he was your boyfriend!" Shouted Jess in excitement.

      Lizzie replied, "We have been dating since summer."

      "So... Stacy, Shelby, Jess, why dont you guys have boyfriends?" Winked Yammy.

      Shelby yelled, "Hey! I have a date on Saturday. That must count for something!" They laughed.

      "Okay... okay... Shelby has a pass, but what about Stacy and Jess?" Said Yammy.

      "I like someone, but I don't think they like me back." Said Stacy, nervously.

      They all gasped and shouted, "Who?"

      "Sam Gladiator." Blushed Stacy.

      (I didn't know who else to ship her with!)

      Jess gasped and replied, "Oh yeah, he is in my math class! He is really smart and cool."

      "Yeah, he is. I like him, a lot. He is like my best friend." Said Stacy.

      Yammy looked at Jess, "What about you? Who do you like?"

      "Well... I like this guy named Max. He is suspended right now for three weeks. He got in a fight." Said Jess. The other girls new that, but Yammy didnt.

      Stacy asked, "Oh yeah. Why did he get in a fight?"

      "Adam kissed my cheek, and Max punched him. And they got in a fight." Said Jess.

      "They were fighting over you! Awe, that is adorable!" Shouted Like in excitement.

      Jess blushed brightly. "Yeah, I think I am going to invite Max over tomorrow to tell him how I feel. Or talk something out."

      Tiffany smiled and nodded. "That's great! Maybe he likes you too."

      "But Tiff, Adam likes her too." Said Stacy.

      They all grew silent. "Well, he did kiss her cheek. And he does flirt with her." Said Lizzie.

      "Yeah, but Jess doesn't like Adam. Do you?" Asked Shelby.

      "As a friend! I like Adam as a friend. But I really like Max, more then a friend. I don't want to hurt Adam. If Max does like me... what do I do?" Yelled Jess.

      Yammy patted her back, "Hey, it's okay. It's going to be okay. Follow your heart. Tell Max how you feel. If he feels the same, let Adam down gently. But if Max doesn't feel the same, then it's fine. There are plenty of people out there."

      "Your right. It's settled. Tomorrow I am going to tell Max how I feel! Hopefully he will feel the same." Said Jess.

      Shelby replied, "It is obvious that he likes you too. The way he looks at you is to cute!"

      "Yeah, I sometimes see Max blushing when he talks to you." Said Lizzie, smiling at Jess.

      Tiffany added, "And he starts to sweat when he gets near you. We all know he likes you!"

      Yammy replied, "I might not know him. But it sounds like he likes you."

      "Alright. So he might. Or might not. He could just think of me as a sister or best friend. We never know." Said Jess nervously.

      Could Max really like her? Now that she thought about it, he did punch Adam in the face when he kissed her cheek. And Max did say that she was his first friend. Could he really like her? It was all so confusing to Jess.

      Jess really does like Max. A lot. She wants to tell him so bad. Really bad. Before it is to late. She likes him so much. What if-

      Her thoughts were intrupted by Tiffany. "Who wants to watch Me Before You?"

      Jess has heard of that movie. She heard that it was really good and emotional. They all said okay and sat down to watch it.

      But the entire time, she couldn't get Max out of her head...

      She grabbed her cell phone, and started to text Max.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jess: Can we talk tomorrow?

Max: Sure. Why not now?

Jess: It would be better if you came over tomorrow.

Max: Okay?

Jess: Bye.

Max: Wait why?

Max: Jess?

Max: okay then... see you tomorrow?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Double update! *dabs*

What do you guys think? Do you like it or not?

Be honest.

And the winner of the contest is...

koorigurl123

She got it right! It was Joey Graceffa.

Congrats!

I feel like I should have my own outro.

Because buh-byeeeeee is something I got from Jess/Aphmau.

Hmmm....

Suggest what should be my outro, my little dinosaurs!

- Luna 🌙❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

80.2K 2.3K 26
Aphmau is not your typical girl... Yeah, she's smart and shy and all the other things, but she is very different from everyone else. She's a Meif'wa...
155K 4.5K 105
Aphmau just moved to Phoenix drop after her parents disappeared. It's her first day of school. She is classified by the mean girl as the weird loner...
16.5K 374 25
Jess has liked max for a few years but is scared to tell him how she feels about him. And the only way to hang out with max is by making videos with...
32.7K 517 20
[Remake] He's 17, a sophomore at Phoenix Drop High School, a shy guy that gets bullied by Garroth Ro'Meave, an ex of his crush. She's 16, a sophomore...