Chapter 34- Monday Make Ups

It was Monday, after school. Jess had invited Adam and Max to come over so they can settle things properly, face to face. Jess just hopped that all ends well. Last thing she wanted was an argument.

Wait, what if they don't make up? What if Max still hates Adam? What if they fight all over again? Jess was regretting this idea so much now. She was starting to shake a little bit.

The thing was that Adam and Max didn't know the other was coming. Jess just hoped that it will all turn out well. Well, she didn't hope, she prayed.

That's when all of the sudden the doorbell rang. Jess ran to it, to see who it was. When she opened it, she got an eye full of Adam.

He engulfed her in a massive hug and smiled brightly. "Jess! It's great to see you again!" They pulled away from the hug, and Jess allowed him in.

"You too, Adam. Come in, come in." She said, as they went into the living room and sat down on the couch.

Adam then spoke, "So Jess, why did you invite me hear all of the sudden?" She didn't know if she should tell him now or when Max gets there.

"W-well, actually... I wanted to talk to you about something. Really important. Um, but we have to wait a minute." Said Jess, as she checked the time on her phone.

Adam gave her a weird look, "Why do we have to wait a minute? Why can't you tell me now?"

"Wel-" Luckily, the doorbell rang. It must be Max!

Jess then got up and said, "Actually it won't just be us talking about something."

She ran to the door and opened it. She the cute redhead standing in front of her. And she smiled brightly, as did he.

"Jess! How are you doing?" He asked her.

She responded, "Good, good. I actually have a small surprise for you in the living room."

"Okay then?" Max said, with a confused look. She lead him into the living room. That's when Adam and Max made eye contact.

Adam shouted with joy, "Max! How you doing, man?" He then gave Max a big hug. Max was to in shock that he didn't even realize he was being hugged.

"Um, Jess, you didn't tell me Adam was going to be here!" Max said, as he pushed Adam off of him.

She giggled nervously. "Y-yeah. Did I forget to mention that? O-oops. U-um, I was thinking that I should invite you both over so you can talk things out. Face to face."

Max pouted and crossed his arms. "Fine. Only because it will make you happy."

Adam started off, "Max! It's been forever. I'm so sorry about our past. And I want to be friends again. Like the good old days!"

"You broke our trust, Adam! I don't know if I can forgive you on that." Max shouted, still crossing his arms.

Adam looked at Max, with understanding eyes. "Max, I know what I did was wrong. And I want you to forgive me. I want to be friends again. I was stupid back then. Trust me, I am really sorry." Adam said, starring at Max straight in the eye.

Jess stepped in, "Max, he is really sorry. Trust Adam. Please? At least give it a shot."

Max looked at Jess. Jess stared at him with big puppy eyes. "Ugh fine. But one last mess up and I will murder you." Max finally said, looking straight at Adam.

"Oh my gosh, thank you man!" Adam said as he pulled him in a tight hug, which startled Max. But he slowly hugged back.

Jess smiled and said, "So whose up for a game of Mario Kart?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In ten or more chapters the book will be coming to an end.

Sorry I just really want to make another book and upload that.

Friendly reminder that it's a Harmony Hallow ship~

Also, I made a new cover. But I want to make sure it's okay with you guys first...

What you guys think?

With that...

Later my little dinosaurs, rawr!

(Don't worry... I may or may not be working on a squeal to this book already... lenny face...)

;)