Chapter 26- Corby/Corisk

"So yeah, that's what happened basically," said Jess as she finished explaining what had happened to Ross and Shelby.

      They were on the bus to go to school. Shelby was sitting next to Jess, and Ross was in front of them. They were listening in pure shock.

      "Why would Adam kiss your cheek?" Asked Ross, confused. Shelby looked at him as if he was an idiot.

      She whispered shouted, "He likes her. Obviously! Have you not seen the way that he looks at her?"

      "Good point. But why would Max get mad if Adam kissed you?" Asked Ross. Now this time, Shelby didn't know the answer to that.

      Jess sighed and replied, "That is what I am trying to figure out. I was so confused on why he would just fight Adam like that."

      "It's quit obvious why he punch Adam!" Shouted Shelby.

      Ross asked, "Why?"

      "Because Max likes Jess! He got jealous when Adam kissed Jess, so he punched him. And then they fought over Jess!" Whispered Shelby.

      Jess giggled nervously, "I don't think so Shelby. As much as I hate to say it, Max doesn't like me."

      "How would you know?" Asked Shelby, smirking. Ross shook his head and smiled.

      "You know Jess, Shelby has a point. How do you know if Max likes you or not. You are his first real friend, and we all see the way he looks at you. I think he really likes you," said Ross, shrugging.

      Jess looked down at her feet, "I don't know. He has never told me he has liked me."

      "But has he ever told you that he doesn't?" Asked Shelby, still smiling.

      "No..."

      Shelby replied, "Exactly. So we have no idea if Max likes you or not. It is a possible chance he does. So who knows?"

      "Well I won't be facing him today. Both him and Adam got expelled for three weeks." Said Jess.

      Ross blurted out, "Jess, you need to tell him how you feel. Sooner later. Better if it was now."

      "I know, I know. I am suppose to. I think I should do it tomorrow. Because today me and Shelby have to go to a sleepover." Said Jess.

      "Oh yeah. Wait, don't you have a sleepover with Tim and Max?" Asked Shelby, looking at her cousin.

      Ross answered, "Yeah. We are having it at Tim's house tonight. Hopefully Max will still come."

      "Yeah, me and Jess are going over to Tiffany's house. With Stacy and Lizzie." Said Shelby.

      After that the bus came to a stop, and sooner or later they were at the school. They got off the bus and entered the school.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

      Jess was at the lunch table, waiting for the rest of her friends to join her. She was picking at her food. She wasn't hungry, she was to busy thinking of Max.

      She had decided to talk things over with Max on Saturday. She was going to invite him over, so they could talk things through. Hopefully things would work out.

      It was probably going to be akward, but it had to be done sooner or later. She had to tell him she liked him.

      Sooner or later Cory joined her at the lunch table. He sat down and was blushing brightly. Like a red highlighter.