Chapter 7- The Grade

Jess walked into the school. She had the came in her arms. The teacher told them to bring the cake to the classroom as soon as the students got to school. And by the time they got to 4th period, their cooking class, they will have their grade.

She passed by all the random students in the hallway. Everyone was talking and chatting. Then she saw Jin.

Shelby and Ross told her that he is also a bad boy. Might be even worse then Max.

Jess spent all last night on a Skype call with Owkard, Shelby, and Ross. She figured she should introduce her cousin to her new friends.

She finally got to the classroom. Max was waiting outside. Both students had to turn in the cake in order to get a grade.

"Got the cake?" Asked Max as he looked down at his phone. He was typing really quick, like hundred miles per mile.

Jess stuck out the cake in her hands. "Yep, right here. As if I would forget!"

Max smiled. He put his phone away and responded, "Alright let's go!"

did They walked in the class. Max held the door for Jess, because she had her arms full. She sat the cake on the teachers desk.

She wrote something on her clip board, looked at Max and Jess, then looked back at her clip board.

She finished up and said, "Okay, I will give you your results in forth period. Now you guys better head off to class."

"I bet you five bucks we got a C, or lower." Said Max as they walked out the door.

They started walking to math class. "I bet five bucks we got an A!" Stated Jess.

He smirk, "I will take that bet!" He stuck out his hand for Jess to shake it. Which she did.

The rest of the way to math class was silent. They walked side by side, it was awkward, but they ignored it.

He is not as bad as he seems. Jess thought. Were all those rumors lies? He was actually really nice and kind.

But he is so sweet and cool. Not at all what Shelby and Ross said. She thought again. She glanced at Max. His red hair sticking everywhere, and his brown eyes shimmering in the sun light.

She looked away because she thought he looked at her. He wasn't really mean to her. But he could still turn bad at any second.

Jess remembers the fight between him and Jin the other day. Max nearly killed him! It was crazy!
But he wasn't like that when he was at my house. She thought. Why did he act nice around her and mean with everyone else? Maybe because they are friends? Max didn't really talk to anyone.

Am I his only friend? Jess thought. No, no way. Am I even his friend?" She thought again. A million thoughts ran through her head.

She didn't even realize that she was already in the classroom, sitting next to Ross. Max sat in the back, by the window. How long have I been day dreaming.

The teacher did the attendince. Jess looked down at her desk, thinking about Max. She couldn't get him out of her head.

She shook it off and listened to the teacher.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was cooking class. They had five minutes left of class. Jess sat there, playing with her pencil. She moved it up and down, entertaining herself.

"One second while I get out your grades." Said the teacher as she typed on her computer.

Jess glared back at Max. He smirked at her. She knew that they were getting an A, Jess was sure of it.

The teacher grabbed a paper and put it against the wall. It was the grades.

"Alright, grades are up. You an go check them!" Said the teacher.

Everyone excitedly pushed there way to see the list. Max and Jess waited for everyone to be done before they looked.

At one point she heard Shelby screeching loudly because she got an B+. Ross and his partner Tim got a C-, but they didn't care.

Once everyone was done, Max and Jess went to go see there grade. Max shoved Jess out the way. He gasped as he looked at the paper.

Jess smiled and stood besides him. She glanced at the paper and found there names. She looked at the grade besides it.

A-

"Oh my god," said Max as he covered his mouth with his hand. "I have never gotten an A before!"

Jess patted him on the back. "Well, now you got an A. Your welcome."

She grabbed her backpack and walked out the classroom with a smile on her face.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My fault this is so late. I just wanna get to the next chapter because I have something planned.

Hue hue hue . . .

To lighten up you mood

To lighten up you mood . . . :D