Chapter 28- Guys Night

So this is going to be in Ross' POV, but still in 3rd person writing. This isn't going to be in Jess' perspective because it is the guys sleepover! Probably the only chapter that is not going to be in Jess' point of view, - Luna 🌙❤

      Ross and Tim sat on the couch, waiting for Max to come. They were having the sleepover, and Max said he could come.

      Right now they were just waiting on him. Which seemed to take forever! It had been nearly half an hour since Max texted them.

      That's when the doorbell rung. Tim Tim went to go answer it, and Ross followed behind him. When he opened the door, he saw a red gingered hair guy with brown eyes.

      "Max! About time, man. We have been waiting on you for half an hour." Shouted Tim as he let Max inside.

      He smiled and said, "Well, we don't exactly live near by each other."

      "True, true. So, how have you been?" Asked Tim. Max looked at him as if he was an idiot.

      Max said, "Well, being suspended isn't really new to me. I have been suspended a couple of times before."

      "Well, that's cool. I guess..." Ross said. He has never been with Max without Jess around. And neither has Tim.

      That's when Max asked, "How was school?"

      Tim was about to say something, but Ross answered for him. "It went well. Cory asked Shelby on a date."

      "I knew they had a thing for each other!" Shouted Max.

      They all laughed, and Tim replied, "Yeah. It was pretty darn obvious they liked each other. Especially Cory. It was dead obvious he liked Shelby."

      "I know right!" Said Ross. They all made their way upstairs to Tim's room.

      Max then blurted out, "How was Jess? Was she alright?"

      "Oh, why do you want to know, Max?" Teased Tim. Max grew red with anger.

      He whispered, "Because I want to know. She is my friend, okay?"

      "She was fine. She honestly didn't say much at lunch. As if she was lost in though or something. Did you talk to her at all today?" Said Ross.

      Max shook his head, "No. Maybe I should text her right now to let her know I am alright?"

      "No. Remember, she is at a sleepover with Shelby and all those other girls?" Said Tim.

      He sighed and said, "Oh yeah. So maybe later then."

      Tim then asked, "Do you guys want to play this new game I got?"

      "What game?" Asked Ross and Max.

      He pulled out a box and said, "It's called Gang Beasts. My parents got it for me. I dont know how to play it, so I figured we could all just play it without knowing how to play."

      "Okay," said Max and Ross.

      Later they figured out how to play. So basially, the point was to be the last person stand. You each get three lives. And whoever is left standing last, wins!

      Ross' character was purple. Tim's was blue. And Max's was yellow. They were only in the first round when Max said...

      "I am naming my character Doug." Said Max. His character had a suit on, with black hair.

      (Forgot to say, this is going to have a ton of references from there gang beast video. Video is up there. If you havent watched it, then you wont understand half of the things)

      Tim laughed and said, "Doug?"

      "Doug."

      They were in the first round, and were on a build board. For one part, Ross was about to fall. But popped out of nowhere, killing both him and Max!

      In the second round, they were on ice bergs. Ross changed his person to a chicken. And Max changed his to a trucker.

      "I am no longer Doug. I am Doug's cousin." Said Max.

      Tim laughed again and said, "Douger?"

      They all bursted out laughing. Who knew one simple word could make three guys die of laughter.

      They spent the next hour play Gang Beast. They laughed, and nearly died of laughter.

      Later, they were watching Suicide Squad. And Ross put out of nowhere asked, "Max can I ask you something?"

      "Sure," said Max, unsure of himself.

      Ross asked him, "Why did you punch Adam when he kissed Jess on the cheek?"

      "I would rather not answer that." Said Max. That got Tim to pause the movie.

      Tim said, "Max, you know you can tell us anything. We won't tell anyone."

      Max was about to say something, but just said, "It's nothing. I just... had the urge to punch him."

      Ross started to say, "But why-"

      "I SAID I DON'T WANT TO TALK ABOUT IT!!!" shouted Max.

      Both Tim and Ross sat there, shocked. They never heard Max raise him voice so loud before.

      "Sorry. I just really didn't want to talk about it." Said Max, looking down.

      Then Max's phone buzzed. It was Jess, and she wanted to talk to Max tomorrow at her house.

      For the rest of the night, Max thought about what Jess wanted to talk about...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

      Triple update! Oh yeah!!!

      So, I have a question for you guys!

      What is your favorite song?

      Because I want to know. Because I do read comments. I just don't reply to all of them.

      So yeah...

      Later my little dinosaurs, rawr!

      (That's my new outro)

      - Luna 🌙❤