Chapter 12- Truth Or Dare

Shelby's house wasn't that far from Jess', so her mom told her that she could just walked there. She only lived like a fifteen minute walk away.

Jess hugged herself as she walk through the empty streets. She could see her breath, and her hands got really cold.

She didn't really know the other girls that well. She has been partners with Lizzie once in a math assignment. Tiffany, she has never talk to. And Stacey is really shy so she has never talk to her.

Her nose was red. Not from getting hit in the face, but from the cold air flowing in her nose. If she didn't hurry up, she was probably gonna get a cold.

All she could hear was her footsteps hitting the sidewalk. Her neighborhood was probably the quietist place in the entire town.

Jess pulled out her phone and looked at the time. 7:11. She looked at the address of her house. She wasn't that far now.

She turned on PineTree Lane, Shelby's road. She looked for her address.

When she found it, she gasped at what she saw. Shelby's house was huge! At least three stories.

Jess took a deep breath and knocked on the door. She heard laughing inside. And loud talking.

All of the sudden the door swung open. It was Shelby. Thank god she didn't get the wrong address.

"Jess! You made it. Come in!" Screamed Shelby as she pulled Jess inside the house.

It was even bigger inside! So classy, and fancy. Shelby dragged her upstairs and pasted a huge hallway.

Finally, into Shelby's room. It was pink and white, about the size of a normal room. It was so orginzed and clean.

Tiffany was sitting on a chair, braiding Lizzie's long pink hair. Stacey was sitting on Shelby's bed. She was shaking her hand, trying to dry her painted finger nails.

They all greeted Jess with smiles and laughs. Maybe this wouldn't go as horrible as I thought. She said in her mind.

Jess pulled up a chair and sat next to Shelby. Shelby started to braid Jess' hair.

"Hey, guys. Do you wanna play Truth or Dare?" Suddenly asked Tiffany.

Everyone agreed, and sat in a huge circle.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Alright, Stacey. Truth or Dare?" Asked Lizzie with a bigger smile on her face.

She thought for a moment, tapping on her chin. At first she was gonna say Dare, but hesitated. Then she went back to thinking. Finally she said, "Truth!"

Lizzie thought for a moment. She suddenly gasped abd replied, "Are you and Sam dating?"

Everyone gasped and waited for Stacey to replied. All she did was blush bright red. She got nervous, and held her breath a little.

"No, we are just friends." Answered Stacey.

Tiffany looked at Shelby, "Shelby Truth or Dare?" We all looked over at her.

"Dare! I ain't afraid of no dare. Give me your worst!" Shouted Shelby really loudly.

Tiffany thought for a moment, tapping her chin. Shelby did say to do her worst. Jess looked over at Shelby and she became nervous.

Sweat dripped down Shelby's forhead as she grew more and more nervous. She bit her lip, and Jess could tell Shelby already regretted the fact that she picked Dare.