Chapter 11- Sleep Over

[Gonna be a really short chapter]

Jess sat at her regular table in the cafeteria next to Shelby. Her other friends were not there yet, they were still in the lunch line.

Her nose still hurt from yesterday. It was red, and slightly swollen. But the nurse said it would heal in a week.

Shelby said, "Hey I just got a brilliant idea!"

Jess looked up from her peanut butter and jelly sandwich. "Well that's a first!"

Shelby punched Jess. "Hey I am not that dumb!"

She giggled and rubbed her arm were Shelby hit her. "I'm kidding. So what is your brilliant idea?"

"Let's have a girls night\sleepover!" Shouted Shelby.

Jess gave her a serious look and replied, "Shelby, may I remind you that 2/3 of our group are boys. Well if you count Ross then it would be half but still!"

They laughed. "Jess, not all my friends are boys. I have three other friends that are not boys!"

Jess replied, "Really, who?"

"Tiffany, Stacy, and Lizzie!" Shouted Shelby. She knew them all from her cooking class. She didn't know Shelby knew them!

"Oh yeah I know them, they are in our gym class!" Shouted Jess.

Shelby replied, "Yeah, I already asked them and they said yes! So, you coming?"

Jess asked, "When is it?"

"On Friday. At 7. So you coming?"

"Yeah of course!"