Chapter 4- Partners

[This is gonna be a short chapter for a couple a reasons]

[Hue . . . hue . . . hue]

Jess sat down at her regular table in the cafeteria. She waited for Shelby and Ross to come. They always ran a little late.

She looked over at the far table in the back of the cafeteria. She saw Max, sitting alone. She was surprised that he didn't get expelled yesterday. Apparently this isn't his first fight, and it is not his last.

On her tray was a cheeseburger, with apple slices and baby carrots. With a water bottle she brought from home. It was weird, the school food was actually pretty good.

Finally, Shelby approach her. She had a smile on her face showing her perfectly straight teeth. She sat down next to Jess.

"Alright, spill!" Shelby said as she locked her eyes on Jess. Jess was confused on what she meant.

She leaned back slowly, "What do you mean?"

Shelby put her hands on her hips. "Don't play dumb with me. You were there while Max and Jin fought yesterday! I wasn't, Ross wasn't. So you tell me, what happened!?

"Alright, alright," moaned Jess as she set down her burger. "Jin bumped into Max and he made a big deal out of it. But Jin said Max ran into him. Then Jin called him Mad Max and Max punched Jin. Then Mrs. Palmer came and sent Jin to the nurse and Max to the office."

Shelby looked bord and unimpress. "That was it! I expected Max to kill Jin!"

Jess' eyes went big with fear. If that fight was nothing, then what was a serious fight? "Okay," was all she said.

Ross came a couple seconds later. Unlike Jess and Shelby, he got pizza. "What I miss?"

"Not that big of a fight," said Shelby as she ate her baby carrots.

He nodded his head. They all ate there lunch in silence. Next class was cooking, and Jess was not looking foward to that. She had it with Ross, and Shelby, but also Max. Worst part is, she sits really close to him.

The bell rang, meaning time to gather your stuff and leave! Oh no . . .

They all dumped there trays and walked out of the cafeteria. They made there way to there lockers to put there books away.

Shelby's locker was right next to Jess'. But Ross' was all the way on the other side of the hallway.

Jess put away her books. They don't really need much for cooking, just a pencil and a note book.

She got that and made her way towards cooking class. And cooking was her favorite subject. She has made food for her parents since she was little.

When they got there, everyone was in there seats, waiting for the tardy bell to ring. Jess made her way to the middle of the room, where she sat. Ross and Shelby made there way to the back.

The teacher walked in and sat down at her desk. She wrote something down. And looked at us.

"Hello students," she started, "Today I am going to be giving you your first cooking assiment. But I will be giving you partners and you BOTH have to participate. Okay?"

This was exciting. Jess was wonder who she was gonna get. Maybe Shelby, or Ross? Who knows!

"Alright here is the list of people. And you cannot change your partner no matter what. Okay. Here is the list:"

Jess was still wondering who she will get. She didn't really care. She was friends with everyone!

"Joel and Lizzie."

"Tiffany and Red."

"Mark and Jack." [SEPTIPLIER AWAY]

"Shelby and Cory."

"Felix and Mariza."

"Tim and Ross."

"Adam and Alesa."

"Unica and Barney."

"Stacey and Joey."

"And . . ."

This was it. Jess looked around the room to see who wasn't called. Everyone was taken . . . that's when her eyes landed on the one person that didn't get called.

"Jess and Max."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hue hue hue hue!!!

Now we are getting into the Mithmau stuff. And I put Mark and Jack together because they are my second OTP!

SEPTIPLIER AWAY!!!!!!!!!

Now I feel like I should make a septiplier book. Comment down below if I should or shouldn't.

Buh-Byeeeeeee