Chapter 32- The Story

It was Wensday after school. Today was the day Adam was going to tell her what exactly happened between him and Max. Jess was scared. But at the same time excited.

      Adam would be arriving any minute now. She was getting more nervous by the minute. In the meanwhile she decided to watch some YouTube to get her mind off this.

      She plugged in her headphones and clicked on a video. She loved YouTube so much. She wanted to try it out herself, but she was to scared nobody would watch her. She wasn't exactly the most funniest person.

      That's when she wondered what her life would be like in the future, or at least what she wanted it to be. She wanted a life were Max, Shelby, and Ross supported her in everyway. And there was no Adam, or fighting. She would like to do YouTube full time, and have millions of fans. But that probably would never happen.

      She wondered what her real future would be like. She would probably end up being a teacher, or like her mom, a lawyer. A really sassy one though. She would probably live alone though.

      That's when the doorbell rang. Jess turned off her phone and took off her headphones. She ran to the door and opened it. She saw Adams face there, with a smile.

      All of the sudden he embraced her in a giant bear hug. "Jess! It's so good to see you again!"

      Jess sighed and replied, "Its only been like a couple days, Adam. Jeez." She then pushed him away out of the hug.

      He entered her house, and he sat on the couch. "So, Jess. How have you been?"

       "No. I don't want to hear anything like that. Just tell me what you need to say. Then leave my house. Because what Max told me was pretty cruel and mean!" She shouted at Adam. She wanted to get straight to the point.

      Adam sighed and replied, "Okay then. What did Max exactly tell you, first of all?" He looked at her with passion in his eyes.

      "Well, he said that you guys were once friends. And that Max told you all his secrets. Then one day you told everyone, and you became one of the cool kids. And he fell into depression, that's how he began to bully everyone. Until he met me." Jess said, avoided eye contact with Adam.

      He then shook his head and said, "I thought so. Well all of that isn't exactly true. I did tell everyone, but I was dumb back then! I tried apologizing to Max. He never wanted to see me again. He always ignored me and never forgave me."

      Jess yelled out, "I can see why! You hurt him! You don't just go around telling people your deepest darkest secrets! That's dumb, Adam!"

      "I know. I know. I want to be friends with him again. I want it to be like old times. When we were friends." Adam  cried out.

      Jess looked at him and said, "I can see why he doesn't want to talk to you. It would be pretty hard to forgive someone that just said all there secrets to everyone."

      "I see him with you and your friends. And it makes me sad. A little jealous. Seeing you guys so happy. I only have a couple friends, Barney and Nick. Also some others. But still! I want to be friends with all of you guys. Especially you and Max." Adam splattered out. He looked as if he was gonna cry.

      Jess looked and him and said, "Adam, I don't know. I'll try to talk to Max and see if he is willing to forgive you. If that's what you want."

      "Yes please! I want to be friends with him once again! I want to let go of our past and start clean. Jess, I am begging you and can you please talk to him for me." Adam begged.

      Jess looked at him and sighed. "Yes. I will, once I get a chance. Since you both cant go back to school, it's gonna be difficult to get a chance to talk to him. But okay."

      "Oh thank you Jess! You don't know how much this means to me! You really are an Angel! No wonder everyone wants to be your friend." Adam shouted in excitement.

      Jess sighed and whispered, "Not everyone wants to be my friend."

      Adam frowned and said, "Jess, who in the world wouldn't want to be your friend? You are the nicest girl in the universe."

      "Dawn and her friends..."

      He looked down at his feet and said, "Oh."

      "She keeps telling me to back off from you. That you and her were meant to be. And that you are hers only. Stuff like that. It's honestly annoying." Jess sighed.

      Adam shook his head and said, "Yeah, she kind of has a crush on me. I don't like her though. I like someone else. But she just won't let go of me, I guess. It's weird."

      "She is kind of going Yandere over you. It's creepy." Chuckled Jess as she looked at Adam."

      He laughed and replied, "Yeah. She keeps acting like I am her boyfriend. She keeps trying to kiss me, hug me, and even trying to hold my hand."

      "I keep telling her that I don't like you like that. But she doesn't believe me. She keeps telling me to just leave you alone." Jess said, still laughing a bit.

      But Adam didn't laugh. He didn't reply. He just sat there with a frown and said, "Oh? You don't like me like that?"

      "No, not really. I like you as a friend. You seem cool. I honestly like someone else..." said Jess, blushing.

      Adam frowned and said, "Oh. That's nice. Hey, I have to go. But can you please talk to Max for me?"

      "Oh course. Bye Adam!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Sits in living room, watching old videos of Max and Jess* Hmm... I wonder how old Wattpad is doing?

... 31k reads?!?! What the heck!?! Am I tripping?

Sorry for not uploading. I went to Calfiornia. And I just got rid of my stress and anxiety. Life is steady right now.

And its summer! So prepare for more chapters! Yay!!

Also, someone may or may not have a little dino boyfri-

BUT LETS NOT TALK ABOUT THAT HAHAHAHA~~ *nervous blushing*

So yeah. I'm back. Im not dead, yet. Life's good at the moment.

Have some ice cream~ 🍦

I want the best for my little dino kids. Yes I am your mother. I love each and one my little dinosaurs. Very much.

Later my little dinosaurs, rawr!

p.s. It's 1:50 am. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ The things I'll do for you guys <3