Chapter 3- The fight

It was the second week of school. Jess has only made to friends, Ross and Shelby. And she feels like Max is on her bad side. Which is very bad.

She remembers her first day of school, when Ross and Shelby said that he would hit and bully anyone. Which worried her.

Jess walked to her third class, Writing. One of her best subjects. The only bad thing is that it is on the other side of the school! Last time, she barley made it on time.

Quickly she ran to the classroom. She knows she shouldn't run, but she couldn't be late! If Jess got detention in her second week of school, her parents would kill her!

'Run . . . run . . . run!' She thought. She remembered the route of the entire school. She has a great memory.

She was close to the classroom, about one more hallway. She quickly zoomed past some random students, and into the classroom.

'Made it!' She shouted in her head. She sat in her seat in the very back. Ross and Shelby didn't have this class. And gladly, Max didn't either.

She got out a pencil and an eraser. She was prepared.

Then the teacher walked in. She was an old lady, with dyed blonde hair with a little white hair. She also had red glasses. Her name is Mrs. Reuter.
She spoke, "Hello students. Welcome back to school. Today you guys will be writing a story. I will write on the bord the story line and details."

Jess looked at the bord as she wrote. It said, 'Pretend You Are Your Favorite Animal. Write About An Amazing Adventure You Go On. At Least Five Pages.'

"You guys can also listen to music on your phones if you have head phones." Added the teacher.

Jess got out her phone and purple ear buds. She plugged it in and listen to her music. It was Title by Meghan Trainor.

[Thumbs Up If You Know That Song 👍]

She continued to write. Her favorite animal is a panther. So that's what she had to write about. Jess is really creative, and has written a bunch of mini stories, so she knew what she was doing.

All of the sudden the bell rang. Everyone packed up there stuff and left the class. Next class was History, another one of her worst subjects.

History wasn't that far from her writing classroom, so she had nothing to worry about.

She stopped by her locked to get her History book. She put in the password, yet she couldn't open it.

It was jammed. She punched it really hard, hoping it would open. Her hand hurt, and yet the locker didn't open.

By the time she opened it, her hand hurt so bad. She shook it off and grabbed her books. She also put in her math book and other stuff she didn't need.

All of the sudden she heard screaming and yelling from down the hallway. She turned to see who it was. It was two boys. One had black hair, who see recognized as Jin, from her gym class.

But she couldn't see who the other one was. People were sort of in the way. Jess moved so she could see who it was. It was Max.

"Watch were your going, idiot!" Yelled Max as loud as he could. He was furious, it scared Jess a little.

Jin yelled back, "Are you blind, you clearly bumped into me. It's your fault you knocked your own books out of your hands!" Jess glanced at the books besides Max.

"No, you purposely bumped into me so this could happen! So next time watch were your going!" Yelled back Max as he started to walk away.

"Whatever . . . Mad Max . . ." Whispered Jin. But for some reason everyone gasped! Jess was shocked people heard him.

Max stopped dead in his tracks. He slowly turned around and asked, "What did you call me?"

Jin smirked, "Mad. Max!"

Max took off his backpack and shoved Jin. "Don't ever call me that name. Now, take it back."

"Nope, because I meant it, Mad Max!" He said. By now there was a crowd surrounding them.

Max's face grew red with anger. Jess kept starring at them. Even if she didn't want to see this, she just couldn't look away.

He picked up Jin by the collar of his shirt. His face inches away from his. Then Max said, "You have five seconds to apologize or you will be sorry."

Since Max was way taller then Jin, and everyone else, Jin was way up in the air, looking down at Max. He was floating, and Max's grip tighten on Jim's shirt collar.

Jin didn't say anything. He looked in a different direction, so he wouldn't make eye contact with Max.

Max put Jin down after five seconds past. Everyone was confused, even Jin. He wasn't gonna do anything?

That's when Max punched Jin right in his jaw, sending him flying up against the lockers. He layed on the ground, and his noes began to bleed.

Everyone gasped. Even Jess, who was very frighten. Max walked up at Jin and said, "Never call me Mad Max again!"

He was about to punch Jin again, but then the vice principal, Mrs. Palmer, came. She pushed Max away and helped Jin up.

"Both of you stop!" She yelled. By now everyone was looking in there direction. "Jin go to the nurse please."

Jin nodded his head, and went straight to the nurses office. "As for you," she shouted, pointing at Max, "You go straight to the principals office. Now!"

Max took off going to the principals office. He past Jess, looking very mad. "Everyone go to class now!" Shouted Mrs. Palmer.

Jess took off running. She knew she feared Max, but now she REALLY feared Max.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry for such a short chapter. I just really wanna get to the good stuff! Maybe in like two more chapters is when the Mithmau bringing will happen. I donut know, really.

Please understand. Don't forget to vote, comment, and share!

Buh-Byeeeeeee