Chapter 8- The Group

Jess walked down the hallway. It has been three days since they got the grade in cooking. It was Friday today. The last day of the week.

She was making her way towards the cafeteria, which was on the other side of the school. It would take her at least five more minute to get there.

Her footsteps was the only thing she could hear. Everyone must be at lunch already.

Not only that, she had to stop by her locker to put away her books. She had to hurry or she might not get lunch at all!

Jess finally got to her locker. She put in the combination. It was jammed.

She punched it really hard, hoping it would open. No luck. Then she kicked her, she had a bottom locker so it wasn't hard.

Still, it didn't open. She growled loudly, she felt like she was gonna tear out her black hair.

That's when it opened. Yes! She thought. She quickly grabbed her books and put some away. She looked in the little mirror of her locker.

She fixed her hair a little, and put a little chapstick on. She put it away and got up.

Then, as fast as lighting, she ran down the halls to go to the cafeteria. She planned to meet Sherlby and Ross there.

Finally she got there. She sighed with relief.

She got in the lunch line, which still had a couple of students. She got a turkey sandwich with apples, carrots, and a soda.

Jess looked around the cafeteria, looking for Ross and Shelby. She didn't see them anywhere.

That's when she saw Shelby waving her hands up and down, calling her name. Jess walked towards her with a smile.

She sat down and saw Shelby, and Ross. But was thee other guys there. Jess looked confused. She recognized the guys from her classes but she couldn't remember there names.

"Hey Jess," Shelby squealed as she sat down. Jess still looked confused at the guys.

Shelby gasped, "Oh yeah, Jess this is Red, Cory, and Tim!" She said as she pointed at each and every guy. "Guys, this is Jess."

Tim was a little short, with brown hair. Cory had blonde hair and was wearing a mask. And Red had red short hair. He was pale, and had brown eyes.

"Hi, nice to meet you." Said Cory as he stuck out his hand to Jess. She took it, and shook his hand.

Next was Red. He said, "Yeah we are Ross and Shelby's other friends. The told us a lot about you."

"Nice to meet you guys to!" Laughed Jess as she looked around. Tim was looking down at his food, not making eye contact with Jess.

Ross giggled a little. "Tim doesn't talk much. He is really shy. Especially when it comes to talk in with girls!"

Tim blushed. He whispered, "Shut up dude!

Everyone laughed, including Tim. Jess thought they were nice. And this could be the stat of a new group.

"So, what do you guys like to do?" Asked Jess as she took a bite out of her sand which.

Cory put down his burger. "Well, I mostly like to be around computers. Editing, making videos. Stuff like that!"

"Me too," said Tim as he looked at Jess. He was still blushing really hard.

Red took a bite of his carrot and said, "I will do basically anything really. I like swimming, editing, running. Anything!"

Jess nodded her head. "I will do anything as well. When I was little, my mom signed me up for soccer, basketball, and a little bit of dance classes."

"That's so cool! My mom doesn't let me do any sports. She says that I will get hurt." Said Cory as he frowned.

Shelby sighed. "Same here. But my parents let me do a ballet class when I was little."

Ross whispered with a growl, "Yeah, and my parents made me do it with you so you wouldn't be scared."

Everyone burst out laughing except for Ross. "Oh my god," said Tim, "You did ballet?"

"Shut up! They didn't want Shelby to be lonely so I had to do it with her." Yelled Ross.

Everyone was still laughing. Jess' face hurt from smiling so much. She was having so much fun talking to her new friends.

Red replied, "It's okay, Ross! My mom made me do a dance class with my sister, too."

Growling, Ross said, "Yeah but I have to do everything with Shelby. I had to do a Pageant Show with her!"

Everyone screamed and laughed. "So you had to wear a dress or something?" Asked Cory. Ross nodded.

"Oh man, I wish I could have been there to see that." Said Red.

Shelby shouted, "I got a picture of him wearing his pink dress! Wanna see?"

Jess screamed, "Yes! Oh my god, yes!"

Ross took Shelby's phone. "There is no way that you are showing them that pic. Why do I have to deal with you?!"

Red rolled his eyes. "Please, I have to deal with Max in math class. He is so mean!"

Jess' eyes grew wide. Did her new friends hate Max? Oh no . . .

"Tell me about it! In gym class, he hit me in the face with a dodgeball. And I was on his team!" Screamed Tim.

Cory groaned, "Why is he so mean? He has failed ever single class in his life!"

Jess finally spoke up, "We got an A in cooking."

They all looked shocked. "Well that's a first." Said Red.

Jess stayed quiet for the rest of the day.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey my littl' dinosaurs! {Thanks @GemHope for helping choose a name for you guys}

I uploaded, and that's it.