Chapter 21- Unexpected Visit

It's my birthday! So this is my treat, to you! Thank you for the love and support, - Luna ❤

      Jess eyes fluttered open as she looked around her room. She saw that she was still in her clothes from last night. Her head hurt so much.

      How did she end up in jer bedroom? All she remembered was falling asleep in the car. Weird. But she didn't really care anyways.

      She looked outside. It was starting to snow again. She still found it weird that it was snowing in October. It was odd.

      Jess got off her bed and went to her bedroom window. It was lightly snowing. Not that hard. But still. It was beautiful.

      She went downstairs and the house filled with silence. It was creepy. Really creepy. She found her purse on the table. She fumbled through it and found her phone.

      The phone flashed on, and she saw the bright light. She saw a couple of texts from her friends, but mainly Shelby.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey!

Sent: 10:35 A.M

Guessing your still asleep?

Sent: 10:41 A.M

Well, last night was awesome!

Sent: 10:45 A.M

You wouldn't wake up, so Max carried you in.

Sent: 10:46 A.M

It was cute <3

Sent: 10:46 A.M

Jess?

Sent: 11:00 A.M

Jessica?

Sent: 11:07

You know I don't like one sided conversations -_-

Sent: 11:16

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

      Jess then realized it was eleven thirty. She texted an apology to Shelby, and turned off her phone.

      She wasn't all that hungry, so she decided to skip brunch. So she went upstairs to change into some thing else.

      That's when all the memories flooded back to her. She almost told Max her true feelings! What was she thinking! Max would hate her.

      She also remembered the fact that Shelby slapped Red and Ross, which made her giggle. But if it wasn't for them, then Max would have known.

      Maybe Jess should just come straight out and tell him? No. Yes. She decided not to. Or at least not right now.

      Jess changed into some comfy clothes, because she knew she wasn't going to go anywhere. She was wearing a lose T-Shirt and some sweat pants.

      She went back down stairs and layed on the couch. She started to play Neko Atsume on her phone. She saw that she got a new cat! It was black and red. She clicked on it and put a new name for it. She thought for a moment, and that's when it came to her. She named it Max.

      That's when Jess heard a knock at the door. She stood up and walked towards the door. She wasn't expecting anyone. Hmm...

      She put her hand on the door knob and opened it. She saw his brown hair and chocolate brown eyes. And his black rim glasses.