Chapter 27- Girls Night

Jess knocked on Tiffany's house door. It was later that day, and it was time for the sleepover.

      Tiffany's house was somewhat far away from Jess' house. So her mom had to drive her. And Tiffany's house was huge! But not as big as Shelby's place.

      Right now, Jess was waiting for Tiffany to answer the door. It was a little cold outside, because it was October.

      That's when a purple haired girl opened the door. "Jess! It's about time you came!" Said Tiff as she pulled Jess inside the house.

      Jess followed Tiffany upstairs into her bedroom, which was completely purple! Her bedsheets, walls, rug, etc. Everything was purple!

      She saw that Lizzie, Stacy, and Shelby were already there. But someone else was there who Jess didn't recognize. But she feels like she has seen her.

      "Of, Jess I forgot to tell you. This is Yammy. She is new to town, but is a family friend." Said Tiffany as she introduced the girls.

      Jess smiled at her and said, "It is nice to meet you, Yammy," said Jess as she shook hands with her.

      "Nice to meet you too," said Yammy. She had dyed hair, like Lizzie and Tiffany. But it was purple, and pink mixed.

      (If you havent seen Yammys hair, its hard to describe. But its so beautiful!)

      "How long have you been in town?" Asked Shelby, all of the sudden.

      Yammy looked at her and answered, "Only two days, but Tiffany has told me so much about you guys! She said this sleepover would help me make more friends."

      "Oh, that's cool. So are you liking our school?" Asked Stacy.

      Yammy shook her head and replied, "Yes it's absolutely beautiful here. I really like it."

      "That's good. Jess is the only other one that is new here this year," said Lizzie.

      Yammy looked at Jess and said, "Really?"

      "Yeah," replied Jess. "Shelby and her cousin were my first friends. Then I met a lot of other people."

      "That's awesome! I am pretty sure I will like it here in Phoenix Drop." Said Yammy, smiling.

      Tiffany sat down on her bed and said, "So what do you guys want to talk about?"

      Stacy smiled and said, "Let's talk about Shelby's date tomorrow!"

      The girls squealed, while Shelby blushed like crazy. "Shut up! I was honestly shocked when he asked me. I didn't know he felt that way about me."

      Jess giggled and whispered, "He told me earlier this week."

      Shelby gasped and shouted, "You knew he liked me? Why didn't you tell me?"

      "He made me promise not to tell anyone!" Shouted Jess, as the other girls laughed.

      She screamed at her, "I am your best friend, you are suppose to tell me everything!"

      They laughed, until Stacey pointed out, "I just realized that Tiffany and Lizzie are the only ones with actual boyfriends here."

      "I have a boyfriend back at home. It's long distance, but still." Said Yammy, to Stacy. "But other then that, yes. Tiff and Lizzie are the only ones with boyfriends."

      "I didn't know you two had boyfriends!" Shouted Shelby to Tiff and Lizz.

      Jess said, "Who are you guys dating?"