Chapter 31- Explaination

"You guys kissed!" Shouted Ross as he stared at Jess in shock. She blushed deeply and covered her face.

It was Monday. She had just told her friends what had happened between her and Max. And already she was regreting it.

"Don't tell anyone! Me and Max decided to only tell you guys, and nobody else. Okay?" Jess replied, still blushing a dark shade of red.

Red said, "Okay. So are you guys dating or something?"

Jess scream, "N-no! We only kissed. That was it! We aren't dating or anything!"

"Whatever you say, Jess." Says Cory, smirking. He teased her a little before shutting up.

Tim then said, "Oh I forgot to ask, Cory, Shelby, how was your guys date?"

Now it was Cory and Shelby blushing like crazy. Shelby studdered, "It went well. We went to Olive Garden and ate so many breadsticks."

"Yeah it was awesome!" Replied Cory, smiling at Shelby. She blushed a deep shade of red.

Red asked them, "So are you guys dating now?"

"Y-yes." Studdered out Shelby, now blushing brightly. Everyone gasped and awed.

"You guys make the cutest couple ever!" Shouted Jess in joy, clapping her hands.

Ross then spoke in a serious tone, "Cory, break my cousins heart, and I will murder you. I am not kidding. I will find you, and kill you."

"Woah, Ross calm down." Tim Tim said, patting Ross on the back gently.

Cory then said, "I promise I won't. Shelby is so sweet and innocent. She is too kind to break up with."

"SHIP HAS SAILED!!! SHIP HAS SAILED!!! SINK EVERY OTHER BOAT BECAUSE CORBY IS REAL!!!!" Screamed Jess loudly. Everyone except Cory and Shelby laughed.

"OTP!!! OTP!!! OTP!!!" Chanted Red out loud.

Cory blushed in embarrassment and whispered, "Shut up! We don't want so many people to know about our realtionship."

Jess whined, "I can't help it! You guys are so cute together. It's so hard not to ship you guys!"

Thats when the bellrang, sending everyone to there classroom. The group went there ways to there next classroom.

The entire day Jess couldn't get Max out of her head. Where they dating? Or not? They did kiss and all, but they never made it ofical that they were a couple.

Jess walked to her classroom, and took a seat. Her phone buzzed in her pocket. She took out her cellphone and saw that she got a text message. It was Adam.

Why would he text her during school hours. And if he were expelled, wouldn't his parents have taken his phone away? Hmm.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Adam: jess, you there?

Jess: Adam, it's school hours. Leave me alone.

Adam: wait! Can I ask you something

Jess: No.

Adam: Jess come on please

Jess: Fine but it better be important!

Adam: can I come over today, to explain myself

Jess: No! Max told me all about you and your guys history! So don't even think about talking to me!

Adam: what do you mean?

Jess: Max came to my house and told me everything. How you spilled all his secrets so you can be popular!

Adam: please, let me explain. I'm begging you.

Jess: Fine. How about this Wednesday when I get out of school?

Adam: Perfect see you then

Jess: Yep. Now let me continue class before I get my phone taken away. Bye.

Adam: Bye beautiful

Jess: What!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

How could he just call her beautiful like that? And what did he mean by explaining himself? About the fight, or about Max? Or about both?

She couldn't believe him! She put her phone away before the teacher would see. She pretended to listen what the teacher was saying.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm alive! Aye!

How's it been dinosaurs? You've been good? Bad? Tell me. I want to know! Here have a taco 🌮

Track is over, and I am back baby! I didn't have writers block, I just didn't know how to write this chapter.

My grades have been getting better! My imagination is flowing, and I have made new friends. And have maybe made a new crush~ *cough*

Now that that's out the way, can we talk about EIN FROM PHOENIX DROP HIGH AND EMERALD SECRET!!!!!

FIRST OFF, HOW COULD HE JUST MAKE DANIEL THE OMEGA!!! HE'S A SWEETHEART AND A ANGEL!!!! HE'S TOO INNOCENT TO BE OMEGA!!!! HES SO SMOL AND CUTE AND ADORABLE!!!! #DANIELFORALPHA

SECOND, HOW COULD HE DEMAND APHMAU TO KILL AARON!!!! ARE YOU KIDDING ME!!!???!?!?!? AND EIN HIT HER!!!! GIVE ME MY CHANCLA!!!!!!

AT FIRST I LIKED EIN BUT NOW!!!!! *dinosaur roar*

Okay. Yeah but things are getting settled in. Summer is almost here, which means more chapters!

So I have a question for you all... DOES PINEAPPLE BELONG ON PIZZA??

(In my opinion, pineapple is gross and nasty. But that's my thought)

Later my little dinosaurs, rawr!