Chapter 15- Her Birthday

Jess sat in the cafetira. It's Wensday, half way through the week. Nobody at the table was here yet. So she was just sitting there, starring into space.

She didn't take a bite of her food yet. She wasn't that hungry. Something lingered in her mind, and this time it wasn't about Max.

It was so close, yet it felt like it was still a month away. Jess birthday was four days away. And like every year, she had nothing planned.

She had never had an actual birthday party. Not once, ever. She never had any friends before. And her parents never had gotten her an actual present. They've taken her out to eat, but that's it.

Her birthday's have been horrible. When she was nine, her parents promised to take her and Owkard to the trampoline park. But, they ran late. And by the time they got there, it was closed.

When she was eleven, they promised to get her a barbie doll. Jess was so excited, so happy. But her parents told her that they ran out of money, and couldn't buy it for her.

Then there was the time when she turned thirteen. Her parents told her that they would get her a pet dog, or bunny. But they were all sold out.

And when she was fifteen, her parents were gonna take her to see a movie. Nothing could go wrong. But at the last second, Jess caught the flu, and couldn't go.

She honestly wants her sixteenth birthday party to pass by. She didn't want to be dissapointed and alone again.

"Hey, you okay?" Asked Max, who out of nowhere sat across Jess at the rectangular table.

She sighed, "Yeah I'm fine. Everythings okay." That didn't really sound convincing.

He frowned and said, "Jess, you never have this look in your eye, now what's wrong?"

Cory, Tim, Red, Ross, and Shelby then all came and sat down with them. "What's wrong with Jess?" Red asked Max.

"I don't know! She won't tell me. And it's driving me insane!" Shouted Max.

Shelby sat besides Jess and carefully said, "Jess, what's wrong? We hate you lookin like this. We want are happy, smiling Jess."

"Okay," she said, sighing. "My birthday is coming up this Sunday. And every year my birthday is horrible. Never had a party, never did anything fun, never had any gifts."

Cory looked as if he was about to cry. "Jess, that's horrible! Nobody should ever spend there birthday like that!"

"Well it's happen to me every year." She replied.

"Well not this year!" Ross shouted. "Me, Shelby, Tim, Cory, Red, and Max are taking you out on your birthday. And you are gonna have the time of your life!"

Everyone except Ross and Jess screamed, "Yeah!"

Tim added, "And we promise you that this is gonna be awesome! And not end up in a disaster!"

"Dout it." She said.

Shelby said, "We promise. You know why?"

"Why?"

She smiled and said, "Because your an awesome friend. Heck, your my best friend! You top anyone else! Your loving, caring, sweet, kind, funny, and so much more! You have done so much for us. And we appreciate it. We love you Jess. It's time for us to repay you."

"Especially me." Said Max, all of the sudden. "Jess, your not just a normal girl. Your special. Your rare. People like you don't just fall out of the sky! Your my first ever friend. And I plan to keep being your friend. I would go insane if you stopped being my friend! I'd be depressed, forever! Your not nice, or funny, or pretty!" Everyone gasped, but Max continued, "Your pure hearted, hilarious, and beautiful! And were taking you out, were you like it or not! Cause I- WE love you!"

Jess started to cry tears of joy. "I love you guys too!"

They all hugged Jess, as she continued to cry. For the first time ever, Jess felt something she hasn't felt in a long time. Happiness.

"You don't have to do anything. We'll plan it out." Said Cory, as he slowly let go of Jess.

"You sure?" She said, wiping a tear.

Ross answered for Cory. "Of course."

"Honestly guys, I already have all I want for my birthday." Jess said, still crying.

They looked confused. "And what's that?"

"I'm looking at them."

They all smiled at her. She couldn't imagin her life without these guys. They were so special to her. Every single one of them.

Jess continued, "You guys are all I ever wanted in my life. Thank you."

Max wiped the left over tears from her face. Shelby smiled, and squeal.

"We love you Jess."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Too short?

By the way, nobody has guess my favorite Chocolate yet!

Hint: It has something is in it.

Buh-Byeeeeee!!!