깊은 사랑 학교(Deep Love School) ||...

由 HaruTrishaXX

"Freedom what all I want... But everywhere I go... Why does everyone seem to love locking me in painful cages... 更多

Prologue
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
12
13
14
15
16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
Epilogue

11

1.8K 95 35
由 HaruTrishaXX

I walked to the school since it's so close, just behind of this school is the apartment. The wind blew my hair like a storm, it completely covered my face. Suddenly, I fet a hand touched my face moving the hair put of the way, "Hi.. My sister..."

My arm dropped and sighed, "What?"

"Come here... Let's talk..." Then slapped me, "Did you really Sleep with Jungkook?!"

My mouth is still closed touching my cheeks with my hand. Then I lift my hair up, I can see her glaring at me which is making me laugh somehow. There's still no respond I gave her. Her friends dragged me somewhere at the back of the building then they took something out.

"Yen.. You need to stop this!"

"Me I need to stop? Unless you tell me if it's true that you sleep with my fucking boyfriend! Like how you do with the other mens.."

I shooked my head then she pour the powder at me and spilled the milk to my head which dripped down to my uniform. They all laughed at me then Yen bent her knees leaning her face to me, "Wanna know why Jungkook is chasing you?"

My movement stop. I looked at her with the powder on my face. She smirked, "He's trying to kick you out of this school Tzu.. He never liked you.. Actually were doing this because he told us too.."

It's like a thunder stiked to my head. I'm expecting this, I know that this is is coming. She stand up and smile, "Neither he Tzuyu.. He doesn't like you in this school... Cause I'm his girlfriend.. And you're just being slut to him you know that? That's why I feel sorry for you cause you got fooled by a guy like him.."

I didn't say anything. She tapped my back and gave me a disgusting look. Then she walked away with her friends. My tears fell on my cheeks. Everyone is too much, I really hate everyone in this world. My leg stand on it's own and lead me to the bathroom. I wiped my face and clean my clothes then head to the office.

"I want to drop out.."

The lady creased her forehead, Young lady you have a high grade score why do you--"

"Just drop me off please.."

I left the school throwing my name tag on the field then head back to the Apartment and take my bag. I'm seriously leaving this time, I check my savings in my wallet then head out of the room. To be honest I left a letter on the room just incase he turns to be happy that I fucking left.

I grabbed a taxi, "Busan please.."

"I can't travel that far.. You have to take the subway.."

"Then take me to the subway.. Hurry please.. I need to leave.." I begged. He start the car and drove off then stop at the station. I gulped for a second and stepped out without looking back. A lot of people are in the line, which seems I can't manage to crowd and get a ticket real quick. A lady called me with a smile on her face. I walked up to her and she leaned her head to the glass, "Which ticket?"

"Busan.." I respond she nod her head. Then hand me a ticket and I hand her the money, "Station 4.."

I enter the card and then to the train.

No one's POV.

Jungkook searched through each room but can't find Tzuyu. Jihyo approached him with her ice cream, "Where's Suga?"

"I don't know.. where's Tzuyu?"

"I don't know.." She shrugged. Yoongi stepped out of the room then look at her, "What do you want fatty?"

"Come on! Let's go.. I thought where going?" She pulled him away somewhere. Jungkook scratched his head and walked to the dance room where Momo currently is at, Yen found him walking then follow him. She saw him watching Momo dance then talked to her.

"Guys... We got a target next.." She walked away from the room.

"Are you sure you didn't see her? swear to god?" He squint his eyes. Momo crossed her arm, "I swear to fucking god if you don't leave me alone I'll dragged you out.."

"Fine chill..." He walked to the door and find the others. His hand are inside of his pocket while entering the classroom. Everyone is there except the three he approached. Walking towards Tzuyu's partner he creased his forehead, "Where's Tzuyu?"

"Huh? I don't know... But I found this at the field.."

He grabbed the name tag from his hand and gulped then look at the window and run off the class. Hopping into his car, his phone vibrated. Jhope messaged him.

"Why did Tzuyu moved?"

"AISHH!!!" He gritted his teeth drove fast. Then he reach the building and park the car, hurriedly run to the elevator and press on the button then take out the key from his pocket.

The door opened, no more then a second and the door barely half way open, he stepped out and run to the door. He unlocked the door and open it then enter inside. Tzuyu was sitting down unpacking her bag.

"Why did you dropped out?"

"Why did you came here? Isn't that what you want? Get me kicked out of your school?.."

"What?! Did Yen told you that?"

She nod her head and look at him, "So.. Do you want me to leave this apartment too? I'll totally will.. I was just at the subway earlier.. Going to Busan.."

He walked towards and hugged her, "Thank god you didn't leave.."

"Wow.." She smirked, "But why though?"

"Why what?"

"You hate me too? That's why you want me to get kicked out?"

"I never hated you.. Tzu.."

"YEN CLEARLY FUCKING SAID YOU WANT--"

"I DON'T WANT YOU TO GET KICKED OUT... I want you to stay Tzu..."

She looked away and sniffed. Then stand up and walked to the kitchen. He followed her everywhere she walk then sigh, "Don't believe in your sister.."

"I never believe her.."

"Then why are you mad at me for?"

"I'm not mad.." She brushed her hair with her fingers. Then drink a water, Jungkook tapped the table with his fingers, and smile. He smirked and grin, "You're not?"

She didn't respond but to eat the food. The light shut automatically then open again as soon as they moved. He cleared his throat and caress the chair for no reason, "Sooo.... Are you gonna go back to school or not?"

"Not when Yen is there..."

"Come on.. I'll watch over you from now on.."

"As if you never did.." She rolled her eyes. He laughed, then shake his head while heading to the couch and pressed unto his phone. His head suddenly turned to her, "Did you open the box already---" grabbing her bag and taking out the box.

"What?"

"Here..." He put the phone on the table and smile, "You have a phone now.."

"What am I gonna do with that? Eat it?"

"Tsk... Stop being wooshi.."

"The hell is a woosshhiii?"

"Another term for sarcastic for me.." He laughed. She rolled her eyes look at the time, "Go back to school.."

He shooked his head and smirked, "I'll go later.."

***

Momo turned off the music and wore her jacket then sighed, "Gapsida.." carrying her bag and wiping her sweat. Yen blocked her way on the door, "Hi Momo.." She smiled.

She gave Yen a bitch look, "Sup bitch..?"

"Bitch?!! Wow..." She laughed, "I think you're the bitch here.. You be clinging unto Jungkook? Why? You're not satisfied with you Jhope yet?"

Momo laughed and leaned on the wall waiting for them to move, "Go ahead.. Tell me more.."

"Yeah.. And showing him your slutty dance? How pathetic of you... You're not even goo--"

"Show me your moves.." She stood straight and laugh. Yen looked at her up and down, "Do I need to? My point here is that you cling on my boyfriend.."

"Ohh really? Let me tell you something...." Momo hold her shoulder, "It was really nice to know that you really love him but.... I guess he doesn't like you.. He tells me everything.. He likes Tzuyu more than you..."

She slapped her on the face and glared, "Wow.. How nice of you to let the words come out of your mouth.."

"Ohh well yes... I am.. I am nice.." Nodding her head then look at her up and down, "And I'm so nice that even if you're dirty already.. I still manage to touch you.. right? like..."

She dropped her jaw and clenched her fist, "Girls.." her friends dump Momo with the trash then.

"I'm nice too... Even though you're dirty I still talk to you.." She smirked. Jihyo moved her head away, "The fuck you did to my cousin?!!"

Yen looked side to side and gulped, "She's your cousin?" pointing at momo.

Momo crossed her arm and look at her with a smirk on her face, "You're Jungkook's girlfriend why don't you know about our relationships?"

Yen couldn't say anything but to gulp. Momo smirked, "The benefit of jealousy... Yen.. Give up already... You won't win Jungkook.. To be honest.. Tzuyu can make him happy than you do.." Then pull Jihyo away.

She pulled Momo's hair and start slapping her side to side. Jihyo grabbed her arm but Yen pushed her away which causes her to flew to the wall. Chaeyoung's eyes widened, "Holy shit what's happening?"

"Yah.. Stop Yen.." She pointed to the door. Chaeyoung look at the direction and take a deep breath, "What did Momo tell her?"

"Just stop her stop asking shit.." She pushed her.

Jihyo's POV.

This is really freakin crazy! I pulled Yen again as Chaeyoung pulls Momo away. Then Yen grabbed my arm and twist it, "AHHH!" I yelled. She stop for a second then look at me. Her eyes focused on the arm I'm holding, I think she fucking broke my arm. The arm that I use to write, eat, and hold.

She gulped again, the fuck is she gulping for? Can't she just apologize and stop?! "You broke her arm.."

"Unless she's faking it.."

"Fakin-- Yah! Can't you see the mark of yout hand?!" I showed her the mark of her nails and fingers. She looked at her friends and take a deep breath, "Okay.. Fine I'm sorry..."

Momo glared at her, "Sorry won't fix her arm..."

"I'm not talking to you.." Yen gave her a bitch look. Chaeyoung dialed on her phone then dragged them away from the room, "Let's go guys.."

"I can't it hurts to move my arm.." I shooked my head. Momo grabbed Yen's shirt and point at her, "Your insecurity is higher than my grade.. LEAVE!!! If Yoongi sees you here he won't let you live I'm pretty sure.."

Her friend dragged her away from us then Chaeyoung closed the door, Momo hold my arm, "Err... How painful is it?" she asked. Did she just question that to me? If I break her arm and ask her how the hell does it feel?

"It's fantastic mo.. It feels good..." I said sarcastically. She clenched her fist and sighed while chaeyoung just looked at my arm as she pout, "Damn she really fucked the arm you use.."

Yoongi opened the door and look at her, "What did you do again?"

"Yen twisted her arm..." Momo snitched. I rolled my eyes as Yoongi grabbed the arm she twisted. My face formed a painful expression, "Ahhhh! don't fucking break it more.." I slapped his hand.

He gave me a serious look so I kinda get bit scared. I ducked my head a little bit then gritted my teeth, "Okay fine do whatever you want.."

"I'll bring you to the hospital.." He carried me, I'm pretty the part that's broken is my arm not my leg, unless she stabbed with pencils multiple times on my leg? Chaeyoung and Momo followed us then I stopped him, "Yoongi my arm is broken not my leg?"

"Don't worry.. I didn't carry you cause I thought your leg is broken... I'm carrying you since your fat.."

"AGHH?! You really have to tell that to me?! Wow.. How cruel you are.. My arm is already broken and you still judge me?!"

"That's a compliment not a criticism.." he smirk. I rolled my eyes and slap his face with my left hand.

***

I looked at the cement around my arm then sigh as my eyes turns to mom with a crossed arm, "Where's your brother?"

"I don't know... Where he went.." shaking my head. Then the door opened and dad came in with my favorite food. He stretched his arm, "I still need to find Jungkook.. That kid got some issues.."

"Why?" I asked.

"Is he spending too much money to Yen Jihyo? Is he like.. Spending his money all just for that girl? Cause I keep getting a message of a credit card from him... One time he bought something expensive, the transcript shows that he lost 5,000 dollars.."

I choked from what dad said. He spend that kind of money for Tzuyu?! "I don't know.. Ask him dad.. I think he will tell you.."

"He better cause I'm getting pissed off..." Putting his hand on his waist. Mom creased her forehead, "He wasted money for a girl?"

Dad pressed on his phone and nod then look at my arm, "And all his girlfriend will pay you is break your arm?"

Tzuyu's POV.

I looked at the phone again, he's been teaching me since early and it's already sunset. The solar in on the window light up automatically then I sighed, "You should go home.."

He shooked his head, "Later.. so yeah.. Press on that then scroll it..."

"I already know how to use it..." I respond. His head nod then sigh while looking at my face up and down. "You're going back to school tomorrow?"

I didn't say anything, my hand hold the phone tightly while listening to him. Then he poked my arm, "Listen.. Are you going back?"

I'm still considering of going back to that school. With Yen in there I don't think I can bare to stay in that school. She's just so off attitude. Making head hurt since the beginning.

"Yeah..." I said. I didn't even realize I said that. He smiled, our face are facing each other closely. It was silent in the room, actually it's been silent. I gulped and sniffed while trying to avoid the situation. Then suddenly he gave me a once kiss, I just blinked, "Yah..."

Then again.

"You!"

Then this time he didn't let go. He lips stayed on mine. I got shivered down my spind and my heart is thumping really hard and fast. His hand grabbed my waist and my head then lie me down. The phone slipped off my hand and fell on the floor as I moved my fingers from awkwardness. I can feel his tounge inside my mouth.

Then my hand slowly wrapping around his neck and I closed my eyes. He smiled as I answered his kisses. I felt his lips sucked the skin of my neck, I pushed him after a second, is he a fucking vampire?

He looked at me and blinked his eyes, "What's wrong?"

"Are you sucking blood from me?! Are you vampire.."

He laughed, He just laughed. Then sit back straight and picked up the phone, "You're really funny in some way.."

I just gave him a cringe look then gulped couldn't forgot the kiss. He hugged me and kiss my forehead, "Okay fine I'll leave..."

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

42.8K 1.9K 33
[C O M P L E T E D](not edited) In which Jennie will receive a text from an unknown number. Which she will know that it was a friend of her best fri...
2.1M 112K 63
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
35.8K 241 1
Officer Kim Taeyeon. Criminal Byun Baekhyun. - © sehulk All rights, lefts, ups, downs reserved. :)
783 178 8
Ray, a heart transplant patient falls in love with the heart donor, who gave him second chance at life.He often experiences unexplained emotions and...