깊은 사랑 학교(Deep Love School) ||...

By HaruTrishaXX

"Freedom what all I want... But everywhere I go... Why does everyone seem to love locking me in painful cages... More

Prologue
1
2
3
4
5
6
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
Epilogue

7

1.8K 91 4
By HaruTrishaXX

"No seriously Noona... Are you two dating..?" He asked. I gulped for a second, he just won't stop bothering me.

"YES YEAH WHATEVER WE ARE! Better?!" I pushed him to the side, "Don't tell mom and dad... Yet.." I sniffed then put my feet on the table. He sitted down next to me, "Can I see the hicky?"

"What?!"

He pulled out the handkerchief around my neck and give me a cringe look, "Ooh definitely mom wouldn't like that... He gave you a birthmark... That's why you look like you like him everytime he glance..."

"Shut up.." I told him. He just shrugged and walked upstairs, "MOM DAD NOONA HAS A HICKY! AND SHE'S DATING YOONGI!" He yelled. Then enter to his room.

"JUNGKO---" I stopped when Mom stepped out of the their room and look at me straight down, this is giving me chills.

"What did he say? You have sticky and banning milky?" She creased her forehead. I facedpalm and shake my head, "Yeah.. I'm banning milky mom... Jungkook is right.. He wants to grow up and stop being a baby.. So doesn't wanna drink milk anymore.. He's embarrass if 'TZUYU!" I yelled, "Sees.. him drinking baby milk.."

Mom blinked her eyes as Jungkook opened the door and stepped down, "What?"

Mom hugged him, "Our baby is finally growing up?" tapping his butt. Jungkook creased his forehead and look at mom, "What?"

I stick my tounge out and walked upstairs. Dad came down too, "You're dating Yoongi Jihyo?"

Shit. I knew he will hear it right. I locked my room quickly and hid under the blanket. Not listening to them, I'm not gonna listen, I'm going kill Jungkook.

Tzuyu's POV.

I undressed myself and hang the uniform then Yen blocked my way, "Such a funny thing to know that my sister would take her Unnie's boyfriend..." she tickled my chin. I moved my head away then rolled my eyes, "I didn't take anyone from you Yen.."

"Ohh really? Where's my boyfriend?"

"Why are asking him to me? am I with him? No right?" I raised my eyebrow. Her eyes triggered me with death. Then she grabbed her towel and enter to the bathroom. I'm the first one to take a shower why the hell is she getting in? agh! She pisses me off!

"Yen hurry up.. I need to take a shower too.." Knocking on the door but she didn't respond. I was gonna go back to the room but it's lock, "Mom?"

"What?! I'm changing!" She yelled. I brushed my hair with my fingers then wait for one them to get done. I heard the gate opened, my eyes quickly glanced at my body and gulped, "Who's there?"

There's no sound but the gate closed, "Hello? Jungkook here.."

My eyes widened and quickly knocked on the door, "Mom.. Yen's boyfriend is here!" I yelled in whisper. Mom opened the door and gulped, "He's here?!" she looked at the door and open it then smile, "Hi Jungkook.."

I hid behind the wall and wait for Yen to be finished. Why's this girl taking too long?! Is she taking a shit or what?!

"Ehem.."

My head turn to the side then my eyes went bulged, "OH MY GOD WHY ARE YOU HERE?!!" Covering my body. He looked at me up and down then smirked. This pervert is fucking-- Agghh!! I entered to the bedroom and closed the door. My heart was thumping so hard that I can't even handle it.

I quickly wore my clothes and fix my hair then head out. Good thing he's at the kitchen talking to mom so I rushedly walked outside and escape the prison.

No one's POV.

Jungkook glanced in each corner but couldn't seem to find who's he's looking for. Then he looked at Yen's mom, "Can I change my T-shirt?" he showed his shirt. She nod her head, "Over there in the room cause Yen is showering..--I think Tzuyu is in the bed room.."

She walked to the door and open it then close it again, "No.. She's not here.. She probably head out.."

He pretend to look at his watch, "I won't be long here anyways... I just wanna see how you guys doing.. I'll just change in the car.."
"1
Her forehead creased, "Are you sure?"

He nod, "Yeah... And I'll just drop off the food I brought.." putting the plastic to the table then he put his hand in his pocket, "It was nice to see you again..."

"You could've stayed much longer.." She sighed then grabbed the plastic, "Thank you for this Jungkook.. You really love Yen.."

He just nod and awkwardly smiled, "Well then I gotta go.."

"Yeah thank you for coming by..." she hugged him. Jungkook quickly walked outside and enter to his car, then drive off looking each side of the street.

Tzuyu's POV.

I sit chair inside the store and mix the cup noodle while blowing it. Then I looked at the TV. Lucky those celebrities gets to travel where they want. They also get what they want specially those expensive things.

My mouth snout and pout at the same time. Then I look back to my noodles and continue to mix it. Another cup was placed on my side. I looked at the person and my head suddenly spins around like crazy, "How the hell did you find me?"

"What are you doing here alone?" He asked. I didn't say anything but to eat the noodles. He opened his cup and seperates the chopsticks, "Do you really not like me that much? You really hate me huh?"

I just gave him an awkward smile then he nod his head, "I see.... But just because I'm annoying to you doesn't mean you have to hate me..."

My eyes looked at him for no reason, "What?" I asked as I drink the soup after finishing the noodles. He smirked, "Nothing.. Mind helping me somewhere? it's my friend's debut.. and I have to come with a girl.."

"Bring Yen.."

"She'll fuck things up..." he rolled his eyes, "Plus I want you the one to come with me.."

"Too bad I'll fuck things more.."

"Tzu.. Just this time please? I really wanna go.. and I can't go if I don't have any partner.." He said and hold my hand. I creased my forehead as I look at him. He raised his right hand, "I promise my sister and her friends are there.."

I shooked my head. He begged, "Please.."

I threw the cup to the trash then walked outside continue walking. My eyes went wide as the elephant's eyes when he suddenly carried me and drop me to his car. His face are close to mind then he smiled, "You're so cute.." pinch my cheeks then close the door.

He walked around and enter to the driver's seat then start the car. "Where are you taking me?" I asked.

"To heaven.." He laughed then turn the car around. I creased my forehead, is he going to kill me?! God I hope not. I hope he's being sarcastic. Damn he got me trippin right now, I feel like I wanna jump out of this car. He sighed then glance at me then focus on the road again. I don't even know where he's taking me.

I played with my fingers then look at the tall buildings to each side. "Where are you bringing me? Just tell me.."

He suddenly parked the car to the parking lot of a big building called Coex Mall. Isn't this the famous mall in South Korea? I'm speechless. "What are we going to do in here?"

"Don't ask a questions just come with me.." He stepped out and walked around opening my door. Compare me to all people going inside, they have a nice outfits. They wore dresses or just the best outfit that comes out from the TV I see.

I felt embarrass going inside, either they're judging me with look or they're not minding at all. We entered to these Valentinos Clothings thingy. He was busy looking for something while I just stare at the clothes that is stock at the glass, it's so pretty.

"Here.." He handed me bunches of clothes. My eyes widened couldn't even handle the clothes, "What am I gonna do with this?"

"Wear them... Wear them on---- Miss can you help her wear all these?" He called the lady. I looked at him with curiousness and just dropped my jaw, "Why are y--"

"Just wear them.."

"Come here miss..." She hold my hand and pull me into a room. Her face gave a bright smile to me, and her body looks really good that I can't even stop glancing on her. She fits to be a model.

Her hands tapped my shoulder, "Are you his girlfriend?"

Honestly I don't even fucking know how to answer her, because I don't know if he's dating my sister or me. Just screw up to that bitch!

She smiled awkwardly, "Let's show him this first outfit.." opening the door. I turned around and saw him staring at me.

"Ahh.. Yeah.. I'll take all the clothes... I'll buy those.." He said. My face is dropped, I can how the price is higher than my grade. I slapped his arm, "Why are you doing this?!"

He shrugged, "Chill..."

Few minutes later, he dragged me to this shoes store. Then sitted me to the bench and take off my shoes. I just watch him put the shoes on my feet them shake his head and change it again, "There that suit you..." he said and tapped my feet, "Let's go.."

"Why are you doing this?"

"Cause I need to bring you somewhere.. My friend's debut.." He carried the bag. He's the one who bought it so he should be the one who's holding it. "Do you wanna eat?" he asked. I shooked my head and gulped.

He sigh, "Let's go there.." pointing at the ice cream. We both enter inside and he stood on the line while I sit on the chair watching for the bags. I can see him in my peripheral vision glancing at me every second while at the line. It's not like I'll ran away.

"Hi..." A guy stood in front of me and smile, "You seems having fun shopping.." he said. I just gave him a smile then he looked around, "Are you with someone? I'm looking for my girlfriend but she doesn't seem to be everywhere.. in here she told me she's going to be here.." He sighed. I creased my forehead, "How does she look like?"

"Ahhh... She's shorter than you probably under your chin? she has fark brown hair chest length... And monolid eyes.."

I searched inside the restaurant and look for the person he's describing, but all I see as resemblance of his characterize is Dahyun in the counter buying ice cream. I looked at him and creased my forehead again, "What her name?" just in case if I'm not mistaking; it's probably Dahyun his girlfriend.

"Her name? It's Dahyun.."

I nod my head, I wasn't wrong. I pointed to her place and he smiled, "Thank you... I'll just wait for her here.."

"Nah man.. We're leaving.." Jungkook grabbed the bags and head out with a solemn expression. I stood up and smile to him, "What's your name?"

"TZU LET'S GO!" he yelled. I turn my head around and roll my eyes. Forget him, take care of his own life not mine. He's the one who dragged me here and he's the first one who's leaving?

"I'm Eunwoo.." He offered his hand and smiled, "And you are?"

"I'm Tzuyu.."

"Tzuyu? Yeah! What are you doing here?!" Dahyun tapped my back and look at her boyfriend, "She goes to my school Woo... She's Tzuyu.."

"Yeah.. She just told me.. I was looking for you..."

Dahyun gave him the ice cream, "I was ordering... while you are busy looking for clothes when I clearly told you have a bunch of Suits in your closets.. Like seriously some of them you haven't wear them.."

"I need a new one not old one.."

"But those clothes--- I'm sorry Tzu.." Dahyun smiled at me then dragged him out of the store. I looked around and found no sign of that bitch, where did he go?!

I walked out and look around the stores. "Looking for me?" He asked and hand me the ice cream. I didn't say anything but to take the cup and eat the ice cream.

"Well there's one more place we need to go.." He smiled, "Then we can go to the party.."

"Jungkook my mom will look for me and I'll be dead if I'm not at the house.." I told him but he just looked at me and shrugged. So he doesn't care whatever happens to me in the house? He just wants someone to be with him at the party he's going? What a selfish bitch..!

I just want to hit this guy right now and wake him up from reality. My heart is already dying just thinking about what will my mom say if she sees I'm carrying expensive stuff. He walked to the jewelry store and I swear to god if he bought more than one jewelry I'm going to run away from him and forget coming with him.

"I don't need th--"

"Yes you do.." He nod his head and point to the necklace while looking to the guy, "This one please.."

The guy opened the lid and grabbed the necklace, it's really brightly shiny with a diamond in the middle. Looking at the price just makes me choke to death, there's no way he could afford that so I'm good. Only president or richest business man can buy this unless his dad is super rich.

"What does your dad work?" I asked.

He raised his both eyebrows and smiled while looking at the necklace, "He used to be an Officer that's when my sister and I wasn't born yet.. I think he said he was an Officer for 1 year only then he move to be a business man... Want to know which company?"

"What?"

"This.." pointing at the floor, my forehead creased. Huh, never knew creating floor is higher than police office. "Maybe your dad can give us free tiles if he wants?" I asked.

"NO! What I mean is this mall.." He laughed. I dropped my and just looked at him, "liar.." scooping the ice cream as a I walk.

He handed his card to the guy and then take the bag. I'm seriously speechless of how he uses his money for this kind of stuff just because it's their mall. He doesn't know how to have a limit. Tsk tsk tsk.

If I were him, I'll keep my money for important things, rather than wasting it for something else that is not worth. I just followed him, he's lucky that I follow him right now because I don't know anything at all about these mall. I might get lost.

"Let's go?"

"Bring me back to the house?"

"I can't I told you we're going to a party.. Just come with me.."

I rolled my eyes and sniff then looked away, "Why can't you think about what will happen to me in the house?"

"What's going to happen to you actually? You never told me what they do to you at your guys house?" Raising his eyebrow. It made me quiet and just continue to walk while holding the empty cup.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

815K 37.7K 59
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
42.8K 1.9K 33
[C O M P L E T E D](not edited) In which Jennie will receive a text from an unknown number. Which she will know that it was a friend of her best fri...
1M 42.5K 50
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
53.9K 1.7K 22
a nerdy that named min Yuri meet a school number one playboy named park jimin if the playboy is inlove with the nerdy what could happen??