In Darkness and In Light

Von newbiegac2015

*Sequel to Splintered Hearts* ********** "Bro where you going now?" Aaron asked standing up as well. "Home." ... Mehr

Time is ticking
I'll Dream of her.
Memories that linger.
Wait what?
I want answers
State lines.
Second chance.
This is important.
Croc hightop
*Devastating blow.*
*Light at a dark time*
*Together.*
Rock and a hard place
His first true love
The unknown trip
Step back in time.
No time limits for this.
Back to work!
And now they know..
Holding onto hope
The meaning of things.
Night messenger
It starts somewhere
I've loved and I lost
Best served cold
When Love bites
OVERLOAD!
In the morning
Realization hits hard.
Possession.
Luster and love
Three's the charm... Right?
Dreams and memories
Settling a score
It's a family thing.
Cooking up a storm
Internal stubborn
A sea of wonders
*The Hand that Bites.*
Winchester.
On the Road again.
Whirlwind
* Sins *[m]
All of him
Impulse
Lose him on the truth or keep him on a lie.
Lose control and build on trust
Learning about him.
This was a test.
Ice palace melting
Amor numquam moritur 🖤
Coral
Cottage attack
Making those memories. [m]
That's a new experience * [m]
Family isn't always blood.
Lone wolf
Second step on the board
Robyn's resistance.
The cat is out the bag.
Mystery sender.
Closing in
Planning together
Exotic fruit and Hell
I. See. You
All I Have
Always kiss me
Bacon,bacon
Run Robyn
Pride of lions.
Firing line
If beauty were time. * 💘
Fruit of life.
On her hands
Silence is a sound.
Player 2 has entered the game.
** Dramatisation and a Realisation** M Rated
Too close for comfort
In sickness
Development
Love of a psychopath
*Baby steps
The wanderer
Cotton headed ninny muggins
Christmas isn't just about presents.
Simulation and nightmares
Breaking the rules.
New adventure
Final twist of Fate.
This is us now.

Shock to the system.

1.5K 52 10
Von newbiegac2015

My eyes widened like a animals caught in a headlight, every impulse in my heart and mind told me to run, but I couldn't. I was petrified. My body rooted to the spot, my heart raced in my chest and lungs struggled to take in the oxygen around me. A small tear escaped from my eye falling down my cheek gently as I looked at him. The realisation of what he had done dawned...

[ 24 hours earlier]

Hey, Robyn wake up.... Roo!" Zak whispered harshly making me groan. I lifted my hand up and patted his face that was near me.

"Good dog." I muttered.

The sheet was ripped off me leaving me laying on the bed, in panties.

"You're a massive asshole." I spoke tiredly. I threw my arm over my face to try and block the sudden glare of light.

I was trying to fall back to sleep when I felt half a kiss on my lips before they trailed to my chin, jaw, and chest. I shot an intake of hair as teeth clamped on my boob before a swirl of the tongue soothed it causing a soft moan to leave me.

Someone was desperate for me to wake up.

"Zak.. Please."

"Wake up for me then, and I'll stop." He replied moving across my chest not letting the other boob feel left out. Once he was satisfied he moved to the middle and kissed down my body.

My back arched meeting his lips as he made a small path going to one area that ached for attention. Anticipation filled my body as I drew my legs up with his hands waiting for my panties to be taken off when I felt the bed move.

Lifting my arm away from my face I found Zak stood at the bathroom door smirking.

"Yo- Really?" I asked.

"Yes. Really. Come on sleep bones." He grinned coming bounding across the room.

Excitement filled my body hoping he'd jump me and we can settle this back between some sheets but I was scooped up and spun around making me squeal and cackle as he danced us to the bathroom.

I looked towards the bath and pulled a sad face.

"Nu-uh. We are showering." He informed me, stepping in the shower and lowering me down.

"When you say we..."

He gave me a small grin and pushed the shower on, my eyes went straight to the shower head which was pointed directly at me.

The air was taken from my lungs instantly at the coldness as I tried to move away. Zak's laughter filled the bathroom until he realised my breathlessness.

"Oh, Jeez I'm sorry. I- Sorry Roo."

"A-a-assshole!" I shuddered getting out to remove my panties and grab a towel.

"It's warm now." He called pulling me back in just as quick.

"Zak my hand!" I cried causing him to release it. I had to step out yet again leaving him alone. It took a few minutes to find a carrier bag to tie around my wrist, and no matter how much I tried, I could hardly shower properly. So I bit the bullet and took the bag off, keeping the dressing on, I got in.

Sliding the door closed quietly I moved into Zak's back and kissed his shoulders making his head fall.

"I'm sorry.." I apologised.

"For what? Pointing out that yet again I had hurt you? I'm so fucking clumsy." He muttered.

I frowned not liking the idea of him beating himself up over my hand. I was the one who put myself in this position.

"I'm sorry for overreacting. You're not clumsy, not at all. You've been the one looking after me, my hand, I mean.. look at the craftsmanship on that bandaging. You could have been a doctor." I spoke holding it up to show him.

"Yeah right." He muttered again.

"Zak please." I whispered moving onto my tippy toes to kiss his neck. Wrapping my arms around him, I gave him a hug when a low groan left his lips.

"I can feel every inch of you." He said moving the shower head slightly.

"Every inch?" I asked teasingly knowing he was referring to my breasts.

As his arm came up, I slipped underneath it and stood in front of him. His eyes heavy with lust making the horny vixen in my body sing with delight.

His hair was flat against his forehead, letting small water droplets fall off onto his body. I licked my lips feasting my eyes on his muscles before watching one water droplets course down his body until it reached one part of Zak that had the vixen inside now doing cartwheels.

"Don't keep looking at me like that." He warned.

"Like what?" I asked innocently.

Take me..

"You know exactly what like."

My eyes fluttered slightly, "But I've never had sex in the shower.." I admitted.

"Haven't you?"

I shook my head. "You probably shouldn't." Zak commented.

"No, we shouldn't. Cause- cause we have a busy day and..." I lost my trail of thought as he stepped closer.

"And we wouldn't want to be late for work. Would we?" He asked.

"A-absolutely not." I stuttered.

The vixen took over. The wicked wanton had ensnared him as my hands were buried in his hair, with a quick movement Zak hands held my backside and pinned me against the shower wall. With a swift movement I was complete again.

Most people would be disgusted at the idea of doing such a thing in the shower, but with both of us soaking wet, the warmth of the shower and the pulsating of it hitting our bodies had me mewing and squirming in minutes.

The thrusts, the moans, scratches, biting worked in harmony together as I stared into his eyes as he watched me. I clasped my hand across my mouth sensing I was getting louder by the second. But Zak had this possession over my body, he could control how I felt, how much I felt and how fast..

My ankles locked as my toes curled, needing a change I pushed off the wall and grabbed his large shoulders setting myself off to work. Zak's brows furrowed looking at our bodies as I kept pace, only making me laugh as he let out a groan.

"Jesus Christ." He panted.

Feeling my body slow Zak took over, putting me down, I was spun and bent over before his hand grabbed my hair and pulled me back.

Pain shot through my skull before pleasure overruled leaving my brain receptors in a twist. His large hand slapped my ass as the other untangled from my hair to cover my mouth.

It wasn't long before we were both climaxing and I was moaning in extra pain from his teeth being sank into my neck.

Thankfully his arm stayed around my waist as we both leant against the wall for some support.

"Holy.. I think I almost blacked out." I breathed.

I rolled my head on the tiles to see Zak in the same position as he put his head against the cold tiles.

"You're fucking killing me." He whispered.

*******

"Devin!" I squealed rushing over the hotel lobby and giving him a hug.

I guess my suddenness took him off guard as we stumbled back laughing.

"My beautiful lady! Where the hell have you been?!" He asked pulling me back to see my face.

"I know, I know I just.. I had to get away."

"I know sweetheart, Zak explained. Don't you ever pull that shit on me or any of us again. You hear?"

I nodded giving him a smile. I spun to see Zak with a moody look on his face, it didn't take him long to come over and position me at his side.

Possessive, even with Devin.

"What are you doing here?! I never asked!" I gushed with excitement.

"Well.." Zak began making me look at him as he played with a few pieces of my hair. "Devin is one of the special guests tonight, he's gonna be helping out."

I looked at Devin who wore a smirk on his face.

"You okay with that? The place is a little creepy."

"I'm a big boy. In every sense." He commented before giving me a wink.

My filthy mind cause my face to flush before I fiddled with my fingers to distract myself.

I missed the mutter Zak gave and looked over to see Devin giving me the once over before smirking.

Was he... Was he flirting? With me?!

"Finally." Zak huffed as Billy, Jay Bacon and Aaron made an appearance from the elevator.

"Where we going?" I asked when I noticed they were all heading to the doors than the hotel restaurant.

"We aren't getting breakfast here today." Zak informed me.

"W-But I'm hungry." I pouted making him chuckle and take my wrist seeing that it was my bad hand.

He'd done another fantastic job at bandaging my hand, I was gonna have to get him some scrubs and pair of crocs if he kept this up.

"That's because you were naughty in the shower. Leading me astray like that." He whispered in my ear as we left the hotel.

"I think it was a joint effort.."

"You think that. Get in." He smiled patting my butt as he opened the RV door.

I stepped onto what some women would call heaven, others may consider it as hell. I consider it as normal..

6 men and one woman in an RV.

Which meant this trip was going to be farts, drinking, laughter and terrible jokes.

Bacon took the drivers seat along with Aaron as co-pilot leaving the rest of us to have the table and couch.

Billy and Jay opted for the table set leaving the couch for me, Zak and Devin.

Unsure of what actually happened in the hotel, I was a little cautious. Not that Devin would actually do anything untoward. But I didn't want Zak becoming too over protective, some times it felt hard to breathe!

With Devin sat in the middle of the couch, I looked to Zak who's eyebrows twitched slightly with confusion. Zak sat down quickly and my attempt to step over the long legs were thwarted when Zak pulled me down to sit on his lap.

Now I felt like a child.

I knew then Zak was getting possessive and controlling but he covered it well by playing with my hair. It wasn't long before his fingers were causing goosebumps to fill my body as he massaged my head. Forgetting where I was too with my eyes shut I moaned softly. A quick twist of my hair from his finger sent pain in my head making me open my eyes to my surroundings.

Feeling tired I laid back against his chest getting ready to sleep for a little while when Zak's breath tickled my ear.

"I don't want anyone to hear you moan but me." He growled.

Controlling..

The vixen began to stir, threatening to test that water to find out what he'd do. Maybe I was becoming accustom to this pleasure/pain mix?

"Hear me?" He asked quietly.

I tilted my head to his ear "Yes sir." I replied seductively and watched his jaw clench and his eyes to darken.

After what felt like a life time, I lifted my face from Zak's neck and paused seeing our surrounds.

I saw people, lots of people, and colours, and wind socks, and I saw ice cream stands, I saw the sea!

"Welcome to Santa Monica baby." Zak whispered making a smile break across my face.

"Are you serious?"

"It's play day. You wanna come play with me or shall we go back to LA?" He asked.

"I get to play with you either way though.. Right?" I asked making him chuckle.

"Food. You're gonna kill me I swear."

Slipping off his lap I yipped when he slapped my ass hard making me spin into his chest.

"What was that for?" I asked holding my bum.

"For looking at Devin the way you did. You're mine. Remember that."

Looking around the RV I noticed we were alone.

"Yes, Daddy..." I trailed before shooting out the RV escaping his hands. I bumped into Devin causing him to catch my waist as I almost fell.

"Woah. Don't go falling for me just yet."

I flushed and got myself up, "Ha, such a klutz. Where's Aaron?"

I found him taking photos already when my smile faded. I didn't have my camera...

"Right! Let's go. That's yours." Zak spoke as he put a lanyard over my neck, I expected it to be keys but when the heaviness felt familiar I looked down and found my camera.

A squeal left my lips causing the guys to look at me as I danced excitedly before pulling Zak in for a hard kiss.

"O-okay, let's just find food before Robyn eats Zak." Bacon laughed making me pull away.

"S- sorry. Not sorry. Thank you." I beamed to Zak as he gave me a little wink.

"Don't leave home without it." He reminded me, bopping my nose gently.

Finding a restaurant we headed towards it to get some brekkie. I had a feeling today was gonna be a good day!

******

"Slowly... slowly." Zak guided me as we stood together in the fair ground.

He had put up a lot of resistance in going through with the whole Pier tour and the funfair, but when Devin offered to take his place, the possessive side of Zak took over and he was now my bodyguard.

"I can do it." I whispered.

"I know you can baby. I'm just helping." Zak whispered.

I'm sure anyone could do this, maybe even blindfolded but Zak had insisted I needed help.

To hook a duck!

I hooked the duck and cheered before giving him a high 5 and collecting some tokens.

We moved onto the coconuts and I stepped back to watch my 6 foot 1 hunter take out coconuts like they were nothing. Hitting one after another, I purposely went over the top with my celebration as we got tickets and two coconuts. The owner even put two holes in the top and gave us straws to go away with.

Walking along be Pier Zak stopped and handed me both coconuts before lifting me up onto the wall.

"Having fun so far?" Zak asked as I sipped the coconut milk.

I nodded and swallowed before answering "It's been so much fun." I smiled down at him.

"Mommy! Mommy look!"

My eyes moved to a little girl with long brown hair, her summer dress flapping around as she pulled on her mom showing her a large pink flamingo toy.

Warmth on the side of my face brought me back. "Hey? Where did you go?" Zak asked looking concerned.

"This is the first funfair I've been too."

He looked upset about that before pulling me down to give him a gentle kiss "I forget about your past... I want you to write down anything and everything you've ever wanted. I'll do it all with you."

I smiled "And show you how cliché I am?"

"Please? That way I can give you memories. Good ones and hopefully take away the bad ones. Are you crying?" He asked.

"It's the wind." I lied before securing another kiss. "I'm mad for you Zak Bagans."

"That's good. Hopefully you won't be too mad when you realise I've put you facing away from the muscle beach." He chuckled.

I shift a look over my shoulder to see men, lots and lots of men! But I turned to see the man in front of me, the one who gave off insecurities sometimes.

"They ain't got a patch on you and there's only one man I go bump in the night with."

He grinned "Or day. You know, it's almost any time."

"Don't you like surprises?" I asked playfully.

"Hell yeah, only if they end like that of course." He laughed.

We ended up heading back to the funfair where Zak took on the shooting range as well as basketball hoops.

Our final ride was dodgems! I was more than happy to ram Zak up the ass with a car. His words.

My wheel turning was so erratic that I never saw Aaron until he bashed into me and let out a laugh.

"Leave my wife alone!" Zak declared trying to race after him as I was there in complete shock.

Wife?! He drops the W bomb and didn't even realise!

---

We stepped forward as the line slowly decreased, I looked at Zak who was looking at all the items up for swaps. He hadn't heard himself earlier, but if that day ever came.. EVER came. I'd say yes in a heartbeat. And that's what had been scaring me for the last 30 minutes or more.

Looking down, I held his hand causing his hand to close on mine. He was like an overgrown man child, baseball cap, camo pants and glasses. Holding large paw full of tickets ready to feed into a machine so that we could get our token number.

927...

I had left Zak to get whatever he wanted and knowing him and Bacon? It would something as weird as a bouncy ball which Bacon had decided to get. Of course that bought out Zak's inner child and he had plans to get one of every colour then as well as a tootsie roll pop.

"Let's go." Zak spoke placing a hand on my lower back. Moving us out the way and to a quieter spot to avoid kids.

"So let's see them." I spoke when he pulled one out of his pocket. A small neon green bouncy ball looked lost in his large palm.

"Cute." I smiled "Did you get the rest of them in green?" I asked.

"I only got one." He mumbled.

"Oh.. how come?"

"I got two of these..." He pulled out the tootsie roll pops.

"Uh huh.."

"Then I got this." He reached behind him and brought around a stuffed penguin toy making my smile widen.

"It's for you, because you're my little penguin. And I'm always going to be your king penguin." He answered as his ears went a little red.

"Are you blushing?" I whispered.

"N-no. Of course not." He answered abruptly.

"I love him." I grinned taking the penguin and looking at him.

"Got a name?"

"Petey the Penguin." I nodded satisfied with my choice.

"Petey the penguin..." He laughed as we headed out to find everyone else.

********

"Roo?" Zak whispered making me grumble in his neck.

"Come on sweetie." He urged making me open my eyes and sit up taking in the atmosphere.

We had got a call from Dan who had managed to set up an interview and tour of the Black Dahlias last known locations. It was an opportunity the guys couldn't give up, so I insisted we came back.

Even if I had fallen asleep on Zak and was still struggling to open my eyes. With Petey in the bosom of my chest I got up and wobbled causing Zak to hold my waist and gently guide me off the RV.

"Tired." I whispered.

"I know you did mention sea air makes you tired. Let's get you settled before I go on lockdown." Zak hushed guiding me into the hotel.

Making it to our room, I sat on the bed looking at the carpet as he rushed around and got himself ready. I didn't know how long I was sat there for, but I felt his hands guiding me back gently. I laid down and snuggled into his pillow looking up at him.

"Stay here and sleep." Zak whispered brushing my hair back gently.

"Phot-"

"I've got Aaron. Sleep."

Letting out a grumble I closed my eyes and fell to sleep.

******

Throughout the night I had peeled off nearly every item of clothing as the rooms temperature kept increasing. So by the time morning came and Zak returned, I was down to panties curled up in the middle of the bed.

I didn't hear him come back. But when I opened my eyes to see him looming over me, it was safe to say I almost screamed the place down.

"Zak. Zak? What the hell are you doing?" I asked rubbing my eyes.

I caught his eyes as he looked at me and etched his eyes down my body slowly.

"Zak?"

"Breakfast." He frowned before stepping away from the bed.

Sensing something was up with him, I got up and got myself ready. Despite sleep, I still looked half dead in the mirror so I dug through my bag and put in some light make up. At the time, I never knew what trouble it was going to start....

----

"SO WHY ARE YOU WEARING IT?!" He shouted making me hold my forehead.

"Stop shouting, my head is hurting."

"HAVE YOU BEEN DRINKING TOO?! IS THIS DEVIN?!"

I blinked "Devin? Your friend and editor Devin?" I asked him.

"DON'T PATRONISE ME!"

I lifted my hands "Okay... okay, calm down. Where is your rosary?" I asked him softly.

Looking around I tried to find it, I had thought maybe he brought home more than himself. But when I saw the rosary around his neck I paused... This was him.

"Take it off!" He demanded making my head whip to his voice.

"No. I wear it for my benefit. I'm not harming or offend-"

"Take it off or I'll remove it myself." He growled.

"Try it.." I warned.

With his chest heaving, eyes widened, my only plan was to get out the room and let him calm down...

Now would be a good time Aaron!

I picked up my phone ready to send a quick 'SOS' when it was snatched from my hand and pieces showered the room as Zak took less than 4 seconds to destroy it.

"Are you out of your fucking mind?!" I shouted at him looking at the remnants of my iPhone.

"Who is it then? If it's not Devin. Tell me! Who are you seeing behind my back! You haven't slept all this time! If you had you'd have clothes on!"

I scoffed "You know damn well that throughout the night I strip off. Hell you do if it's too hot! What are you even doing right now? Why are you accusing me of all this?"

With a snarl he threw my facial wipes at me. "Take it off."

"I'm not listening to this anymore. You are going over the top." As I got to the door I was shoved against it as he tried to pull my hands away from the lock.

"ZA- GET OFF!"

We struggled for a few seconds until I gasped. I had drew back my hand to get him off and accidentally slapped him in the process. I turned instantly and grabbed his shoulders.

"I'm so sorry! I'm so sorry, let me see. Are you hurt?" I panicked as he kept his head low.

I never saw it coming, not in a million years. His hand struck me across the face hard causing my head to almost spin off my shoulders from the force and creating a ringing in my ear instantly.

     [PRESENT]

My eyes widened like a animals caught in a headlight, every impulse in my heart and mind told me to run, but I couldn't. I was petrified. My body rooted to the spot, my heart raced in my chest and lungs struggled to take in the oxygen around me. A small tear escaped from my eye falling down my cheek gently as I looked at him. The realisation of what he had done dawned...

I held the side of my face in shock. H-he'd never intentionally hurt me. Until now.

But before I could actually clasp a grip on reality again, his body was pushed against mine as he forced his tongue into my mouth.

"N-" my face crumpled in pain as I tried to push him off. But his hands pinned mine away from his body leaving me helpless.

"St- stop!" I struggled.

"No. No shut up." He growled.

"No. I said no stop!" I shouted at him as he moved to my neck. That was enough to startling him away from me. His hands were close to his chest as he shook.

"I didn't mean it.. I sw-"

"I have to go." I interrupted him turning to leave, but when Zak came towards me again I shot around and he backed away.

"Roo, baby please." He whispered reaching for me.

"Don't you touch me... Don't you dare." I spoke firmly before opening the door.

"Roo..."

"I'm not your Roo. Not anymore. We are finished Zak."

I watched his face twist in anger and fists clench at his sides. The voice in my head told me, so I did..

I ran.

"ROBYN!" His voice yelled as I ran down the corridor crying. With my face turned back to make sure he wasn't chasing me, I didn't have time to stop and I bounced off someone sending me to the floor.

"Holy shit are you okay?"

I flinched at the hands and looked up at the persons face. Devin.

"What happened?" He whispered reaching for my face when I moved away clambered off the floor as the penny dropped making him look towards mine and Zak's room.

"Just leave me alone. I- just leave me alone!"

"Robyn come with me..." He spoke coming towards me slowly but my body was clamming up and I knew it was only a matter of time.

I shot away from him and down the stairs until I hit the cold LA morning air. The nausea twisted in my stomach, threatening to spill out its contents when a hand touched my back.

Spinning around I found Aaron.

"Please..." I whispered as tears ran down my face, wanting to be left alone.

"We won't talk. Let's sit in the RV, or go for a walk. You decide?" He asked softly.

Unable to hold back the wall of emotion, I broke down in tears and fell into his chest.

"Okay shorty... Let it out." He whispered. "Let's go sit in the RV and you tell me when you are ready."

With hiccups and sobs, I had no idea how I would tell him, that his long term friend has just back handed me over some make up...

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

34.2K 742 18
After an unexpected incident occurs during an investigation, Zak is left changed and confused. Resulting in him having no idea what to do but go into...
15.7K 386 18
25 year old Avery Bell resides in the small town of Riversmend, Wisconsin. Inheriting what is known to the town's folk as "The Bell House" after the...
18.5K 547 79
This is the sequel to... UK to Las Vegas. in the first part we saw Zak and Catherine (y/n) starting and forming a incredible relationship together, s...
83.3K 3K 50
How far would you go to protect the one you love? Would you commit a crime? Lie to an officer? Or attempt to trust a man you haven't seen in year? S...