깊은 사랑 학교(Deep Love School) ||...

By HaruTrishaXX

"Freedom what all I want... But everywhere I go... Why does everyone seem to love locking me in painful cages... More

Prologue
1
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
Epilogue

2

1.8K 98 35
By HaruTrishaXX

I made my way into the gate holding my bag. Then Yen's group blocked me while smiling, "Hi... You know I know a person who can give you a money just to sleep with him.." She giggled. I glared at them, "It's morning don't even start please.."

Her hand is holding something like a powder, "It's not really our choice to do this.. But we were just told by Yen's boyfriend to do this.." they each threw the eggs and powder at me. I was covered with powder and these eggs with yolk. Seems like my life on outside is still the same as in the house.

"That's for being disrespectful.." they all laughed. I creased my forehead and look at my uniform, it's covered with powder. Yen walk towards me, "OMG! what the hell you guys!" she yelled worriedly, "What did you do?!"

I just really want to kill her right now, I would totally accept of going to jail just to kill this girl. "You guys are not supposed to do that!" yen smiled at me, "Supposed to be like this.." then she poured the milk to my head. I was speechless, I want to hit her right now but I couldn't.

Then all left laughing anf gossiping to each other. I felt a handkerchief to cheeks wiping the powder and egg, "Sorry for how she acts.." he said. I moved his hands away and left. My tears continues to fall as I head to the restroom washing my hands and face.

"Did your sister did that again?" I heard the stall opened. My heard turn to see who's the girl, she's blonde with bangs, a little bit shorter, and big eyes, "I'll teach her boyfriend a big manner don't worry.. And I'm sorry of what they did... I'm Jihyo.."

I just looked at her then she cleared her throat and put her hand down, "Okay.. Nice to meet you too..."

"I'm Tzuyu.."

Her eyes widened, "Tzuyu?! That's my mom's name.." she laughed, "And you are really pretty.."

I didn't say anything. She handed me a new uniform, "Here you can have this.."

I glanced at the uniform then take it, "Thanks.."

She smiled then leave. After I washed everything, I changed my uniform then head out, I was completely late to the class and my teacher is damn strict. A guy stopped me, he was holding a flower. Then he smiled and give it to me, "He's giving it to you.."

"Who?"

He just gave me a shrugged, "At least I told you it's a he.." then leave. I creased my forehead for a second and constantly stare at the flower. There's not even a name to know who's its from. I walked to the class holding it then everyone just stared at me and to the flower I'm holding.

"Not only you're late.. You also brought a crap to my class?" My teacher raised her eyebrows while looking at me. I shrugged, "Somebody gave it to me..."

"I'm not asking who gave it to you... Go to your seat..." She pointed to
my desk. I put my bag to the side and get the book but everything under my table is empty. My head looked under to make sure I'm not mistaking and it really is empty!

I slowly raised my hand, "S-saem... My desk is empty.."

"Is it my problem?"

This bitch. I gulped and look around, everyone has their own book except me. Then Mina raised her eyebrow, "I'll share with her.." then slides her book between us. The girls whispered to each other and laughed. I have a feeling it has something to do with them.

Mina elbowed my arm, "Don't mind them.. They're just really immature.." she said then write on her paper. What's more worse is there's a lot of writings on my desk. So annoying!

"Did you see who wrote this on my desk?" I asked. She nod her head, "It was Yen and her group.. they came here.. I tried to stop them but I can't they're part of that group too.."

My forehead creased, what group is yen with anyways? I mean are they all groups here? "Are you in any group?"

She nod her head, "I'm only with them at lunch though.. Cause I have to study.." flipping the book. I look at the paper of her, she already wrote a lot, than I have. Well probably because she's really smart. Then she put a eraser on my desk, "Just erase it... if they wrote something again.. Report it to the office.."

I smiled, "Thanks.." she seems nice but I still can't manage to trust anyone here. One girl seems to have taken a picture of us, Mina turned around and look at the girl hen back to me, "Did they took a picture of us?"

"I think so.."

*** 3rd P.O.V

Jihyo dropped her bag to the couch and run to the kitchen where her brother and parents eating, "Mom! you are not gonna believe who I met in school!"

Her brother smirked and rolled his eyes, "Another nerd.." he said. She gave him a scare punch and glare at him, "Tell your girlfriend stop messing around with the new students!"

"Okay.. what is it Jihyo?" Her dad asked. She clapped her hands, "Anyways... Jungkook shut your mouth... okay? don't even dare open your mouth.." pointing at him then look at her parents, "So I was in the restroom... There's this girl covered with eggs and powder... And milk as much as I can guess.. But yeah.. She was covered with that stuff.. So I offered her my extra uniform.. I asked her name.. Guess what's her name mom.."

"Tzuyu.." Her dad pointed at her then smile to his wife, "See I told you hun! I knew there's gonna be a girl with the same name as you.."

"Ahhh... Duh? it's a big world dad... Tzuyu can be named to any other people.." she rolled her eyes and head upstairs. "Jihyo! eat!" her mom yelled. She shooked her head, "I'll come and eat later..."

Jihyo opened her door and head inside of her room. "Mina... Mo.. Chae.. You guys there? where's the others?" She looked at her computer. Mina popped up on screen, "Jeongyeon said she won't be able to get in the internet today.. She's going to practice boxing today.. Same goes to Nayeon.. She's going to her choir.. I don't know about momo.."

"I'm here.." she said tiredly as she lie down on the bed, "Wassup... I'm sleepy ya'll.."

"Me too.." A guy's voice was heard. They all creased their forehead. Mina search through the group names, "Who added Jhope in this group?! Mo did you add him?"

"Do I look like I give a fuck to that bitch?" she said coldly while sleeping. Jhope laughed and popped out of the screen, "Awww come on.. We're all here except your brother Jihyo.."

"Lowkey he would joined with you guys? in this group chat? he's probably busy watching porn in his room.."

They all laughed at her, "Fucking lowkey you said?" Momo woked up from tiredness, "He's probably is watching it.."

"I am not watching those.." Jungkook left the group and walked to Jihyo's room, "Are you really gonna disrespect me like that?!"

She rolled her eyes, "Come on! it's a joke..."

"Hey guys... Can you hear me? well listen to what I'm going to say!... My sister likes Suga Hyung.."

"JUNGKOOK!!!!" She yelled and chased him out of her room. He runned behind his dad, "Dad dad dad there jihyo again... Stop her.."

Jihyo grabbed the knife, "Stop me? I'll fucking stop your life right now! come here!" she runned around. He stopped her, "Lowkey it's a joke chill.. Mom! Jihyo is pointing the knife at me!"

Their mom rolled her eyes, "Jihyo stop it.."

Jihyo glared at him and slowly put the knife down then head back to her room, "Guys don't listen to him.." she saw jhope laughing.

"Let's call hyung.."

"JHOPE SHUT UP!" She pointed to screen, "Don't even dare start it! I will hunt you down!"

Jhope smirked and call Suga but he dropped the call. He called him again but he declined it again. Then he scratched his head, "Whatever... Anyways... Wassup Momo..."

Momo rolled her eyes and leave the group. Same as Mina did. Jihyo and only him are video chatting, "Where did everyone go?" he asked. Jihyo ended the video chat.

Jhope groan and dropped his jaw, "What disrespectful girls!" then look at the time and sigh.

Tzuyu grabbed the bowl and pour a soup in it then head to the table preparing for their meal. Yen looked at her then smirked and stepped outside. There was a guy standing peeking to look inside then he stand straight as soon as he saw Yen crossing her arm, "What's that box of chocolate for?"

"Are you Tzuyu?" He asked. She looked inside and cleared her throat, "Yes.. Why?"

"Ohh here.. He's giving it to you.."

"Who's he?" She asked raising her eyebrow. The guy shooked his head, "You don't need to know.. but that's for you he said hope you enjoy it.."

Yen smirked and hold the box tightly then nod her head, "Yeah sure.. tell him thanks.." then head back inside looking at Tzuyu. She walked to her bedroom and put the chocolate in her bag. Then she goes back to the table getting the plate, she didn't tell anything to Tzuyu.

"What is this? What are we eating now? I fucking hate vegetables!" She complained. Tzuyu didn't mind her complaint, but continue to serves the food. Yen glared at her, "Why didn't you buy a chicken?"

"Why are you taking my money and spend it to something else rather than buying it for chicken? Don't come up on me complaining why we don't have good food... That's a fucking 3,000 you took and what did you spend it for? Some shit?"

She grasped the spoon tightly, "Why aren't earning money then?! Go earn money and lend me some.."

"You have guts to say that to me?! Why don't you get your ass to work and earn yourself a money?! huh?! or why don't you ask your rich boyfriend to buy you what you want instead of stealing money from me?" Tzuyu wiped her forehead.

Tzuyu's POV.

I stayed quiet as soon as I hear mom enter the house. Yen cleared her throat and stand up, "I'm not gonna eat!"

"Tzu! Tzu..." Mom called me, "You have money?! Lend me some!" she looked at the door. I shooked my head, "I told you that 3,000 Yen took it!"

I felt a hard hand gripped my arm, "Why AREN'T YOU EARNING?!!" she yelled at me. How the would I earn when all they do is steal and buy it to something else?! Are they this stupid?!

Mom looked at Yen's phone and look at her, "Yen let's sell your pho--"

"HELL NO!"

"Are you guys paying your rent?!!" The lady yelled. I groan, here we go, we've been warned, "Is this my fault now? You Yen you took my 3,000 and you mom---You never bought anything right when you have a money! You guys never used your shits to a rig---" I was slapped again.

"Don't you answer me like that... You don't know how hard it is to raise you.. You stubborn little brat can't even earn money.. Now look what's happening.." She pointed at me while yelling.

I glared at them then look at the gate, the lady was looking at us. "Why are you guys asking me for money?! Don't you guys know how hard it is for me to help you guys?! For just one time why can't you understand how I feel?!"

We all looked at the lady, she was gone. "She's gone? Go check?" they pushed me out. I opened the gate and look at side to side. No one was there but a guy walking down the street with his hands in his pocket. Since he's too far and due to darkness of night, I could only see his back. I'm also pretty sure he's wearing a hoodie.

He turned around and saw me, then he quickly runned fast. I still wasn't able to see his face. Then I went back inside closing the gate surely, just to make sure it's unable to be opened cause that's creepy, he looks like he just murdered the lady.

As I made into the kitchen, I didn't say anything when I found them not leaving any food for me. Everything is empty, the rice is empty the vegetable is empty. "You guys didn't left some for me?" I asked. Yen laughed, "You know how to cook.. so Cook for yourself.."

I walked into the room and grab the book then open it reading the story. Mom closed my book and tossed it into the trash can, "Didn't I said don't go to school?! You are here to do chores.. Cause that brain is nothing but stupidness.. Understand?! so Yen! Take all of her stuff that she uses to school and--"

"MOM! I want to go to school! Please!"

"School my ass.. You don't deserve that education.." She rolled her eyes. I clenched my fist as I watch them torn my works and take my pencils away. There's nothing I can fucking think of to do with them! I'm so close of running away and watch how they live their life.

I stood up and glare at them then I walked out of the room heading outside crying. My tears won't stop falling, I just don't understand why they are so against of what I wanted. I turned around felt like someone is following me.

I wiped my eyes and cheeks again as I continue to walk. The dogs are howling is the signs that it's either 10 in the night or its already middle of the night. I hear footsteps behind me, feeling like it's been following me. "Who are you seriously?! Stop following me!" I quickly turn around and yell.

I saw him flinched. He has a mask on and a hoodie. "Who are you?! Will you stop following me?!"

He didn't say anything but hand me a handkerchief and an envelop then leave. I stare at the handkerchief he gave me and slowly glanced at the envelop. It's kinda heavy, so I looked at the inside and my eyes widened. I tried to look for him to return this money but I can't find him. There a little note inside.

"Don't give it to your mom... Spend it for yourself.. Buy your school stuff, clothes, things... Eat what you've been wishing to eat.. It's not their money it's yours... Have a good day.. Don't let them take it away from you.."

I was speechless for a moment, how can I know if he's really giving it to me or maybe he's mistaking a person? I don't even know who's he? My eyes couldn't believe of what's my own hand holding. What if he stole this and put the blame on me?!

I started to walk to wherever my leg lead me. I just don't wanna go back to the house.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2M 114K 64
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
35.9K 1.5K 27
A girl who has a long time crush on her genius classmate. She really likes him but she always miss the chance and she had no courage to tell him abou...
93.2K 5.6K 54
regret as courting [COMPLETED]
46.3K 2.5K 49
Chou Tzuyu a very successful, young and beautiful CEO of one of the big companies of Asia. She never trust anyone easily, it's really difficult to pa...