깊은 사랑 학교(Deep Love School) ||...

By HaruTrishaXX

"Freedom what all I want... But everywhere I go... Why does everyone seem to love locking me in painful cages... More

Prologue
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
Epilogue

1

2.4K 97 27
By HaruTrishaXX

I opened my bag and just as always my money is gone again. "YEN! When will you stop taking my money?! would please stop?! earn your damn money.."

"I'll pay you some time! damn.." she rolled her eyes and eat the chips while watching TV. "That some time has always been forever!" I looked at the time then her uniform, "Go to school already! what are you staying here for?! don't you said your boyfriend is waiting for you at your school? then go!"

She turn around to look at me then grabbed her bag, "Hah.. Sleeping with a guy just to earn money.."

"What?!! I don't do such a thing like that Yen! What are you talking about.."

She laughed, "Ohh really?! Then explain the old man talking to you at the bench huh? Hayyss I don't know where you got your sluttyness Tzu.. But you're disgusting.."

I slapped her, "I'M NOT SLEEPING WITH ANYONE! Ohh so is it a disguting thing now to talk to an old man? or is it Slutty now to earn money? Yen watch your mouth, you're eating a shit.."

She dropped her jaw then slap me, "Watch who you're talking too.. I'm not like you sleep around with guys to earn money... I have a boyfriend who is super rich and that... not like yours old rotten smelly dying man.."

"YEN I DONT SLEEP WITH ANYONE! What's hard to understand?! I earn money because I work part time! And you don't you only steal money from me!"

She turn around and left, I felt the angerness on my head. I want to destroy her whole fucking brain and just chop it into pieces. Everyone in this house is pissing me off everyday!

I looked at the time then the waiver. Then grab my bag. I saw Yen from the window being picked up by someone with a car. I head out as soon as they left then follow the map on the waiver.

The map only lead me to a bush, I don't know if I'm following the map right or not. I looked at the bush and creased my forehead, "Is he fucking with me?"

"No I'm not.. Come here.." I turn around and found the man who gave me the waiver. "So.. It's just not a bush?" I asked.

He laughed, "Behind it it's the school.. You just went to a wrong way... This is the old gate you're in.." moving the bush away. I see a big building with many students with uniform. They were walking around. I also see yen--YEN?! the fuck is she doing here?!

"Is that girl have been schooling here?" I asked pointing at her. He nod his head, "She's the girlfriend of the owner of this school.."

"Ahhh..." No wonder. I rolled my eyes, she took my money for other reason. "Come on.. Follow me let's go to the principal's office.." He told me as he made his way inside the gate. I enter inside and close the gate then follow him. Everyone looked at me with their eyebrow raised. Probably because of my outfit.

"You can tell she's poor like Yen.. but Yen dresses cooler.." I heard a whisper. I took a deep breath then gulped. I saw yen with a guy but walking somewhere. My eyes caught Yen with a guy walking in different direction, my quickly turn away from them hiding my face.

Then this old man lead me to an office with actually few workers only. "Hi.." the lady said, "New student?"

"Yes.. I'd like to enroll.."

"Ohh sure!" she typed to the computer, "What's your name?"

"Tzuyu.. Chou Tzuyu.." I responed. She nod her head and smile, "This room is your counselor.. just wait for her.." she said. The old man was gone, I don't know where he went. I sat on the chair looking at my bag, I should've washed it before I came here, kinda dirty.

There's three girls walking around the office I don't know what they are doing but they are just lurking around. "Chou Tzuyu?"

I stood up and enter inside the room, "Yes.. That's me.."

"Nice.. Okay.. Here's your class.. You in A1... I put you in a higher class for now since I don't want you starting from the lowest... Have you gotten your uniform yet?"

"No not yet.."

"Ohh okay.. I think I have extra pair here.." She bed down digging to the box. Then she gave me a uniform, "Use that for now until you get your uniform.."

"Okay thank..."

"And.. Some of the students... Please don't let them rule you.." she tapped my back, "You can go now.."

I stepped out of the office and look around for the bathroom. Then change my clothes to a uniform. Didn't know the skirts are this short, at least I have a spandex. I stepped out of the bathroom and walk to the hallway finding the room.

"Ahh!" I glared at the ball that hit my leg. I grabbed he ball and hit the person who kicked it. He's tall, brown hair, Masculine, and very cold face. He creased his forehead, "Did you just hit me with the ball?!"

"I'm a humble person... I'm just being fair.." I rolled my eyes and walked away. He hit me with the ball again but this time I didn't grabbed the ball but instead kicked it to him, and it hit his stomach. I saw him groan from pain then glare at me, "YAH!"

I just walked away and hold my bag tightly. Then I bumped into Yen, her eyes widened, "What the hell are you doing here?!"

"Schooling? What else?"

"You're supposed to be only in the house?! You don't deserver school cause you don't know shit.."

I gave her a serious look as she tells me I'm dumb just because I never went to school. "Tzu.. Your life deserves the lowlife... You will never reach what you want to be.." She rolled her eyes and passed by me. My eyes went teary as I glare at her while she walks away.

Then as I wiped my eyes I went to go look for the room, never thought it would be in the third floor. "Aren't you the girl we met last night?" A girl's voice. I turn around and look at her, I didn't see her that night probably because she's really small, "Ahhh... Yes.. it's me.."

"Ohh cool you go to this school now..." She smiled, "Who told you about this school?"

"The old man?"

"Old man who?" She creased her forehead. Right I never asked about that man's name, but whatever I'll call him old man. I shrugged, "Old man.. I don't know his name.."

She nod her head, "Ahhh.. Okay.. Then which class are you?"

"A1.."

"Ohh damn.. already?" She laughed, "Don't worry I think Mina is in that class too.." scratching her head. Then I smiled, "I don't knownwho that is but okay.." shrugged my shoulder then left her.

I entered to the room and everyone looked at me as if I'm an alien who's about to invade their existence on Earth. They all looked at me up and down then face the teacher, "You have a student.."

I smiled, "Hi.." walking towards the teacher but she gave me a serious look, "Go have a seat.."

I gulped and made myself seat at the very back. These students are crazy creepy at the same time but I came here to learn so fuck them. My eyes are focused on the teacher but the girls are looking at me weirdly, "What's your name?"

"Hey leave her alone! loner doesn't like to be bothered.." The girl laughed. I bent my head down from embarrassment, I'm already getting it. It's my first time on school and I'm already receiving hate.

The girl sat beside me and look at me, "Mina.. Don't worry about them.. They're just insecure..."

I didn't say anything but to focus myself on the teacher, no time to make friends for now. It'll just piss me off. She gave an awkward smile, "Okay... nice to meet you too.." then cleared her throat.

The teacher look at us students then cleared her throat, she really seems very strict, "Get your papers out and write an essay.."

What the hell is an Essay?! My hands froze for a moment as I look at the students take out a piece of paper or asking for paper. Then I look at Mina, she's already writing. My eyes are really trying to close as I think what's an Essay is.

"D-do you know what she meant by Essay?"

"5 paragraphs.." She respond, "or more than that..."

I'm still dumbfounded, I think I need kinder garten school not high school. "You write a 5 sentences at first then skip a line and another 5 sentence.. 5 of those you need to write in that paper.. It must be about what she thought.."

Ahhhh... I nod my head and smile, "Thanks.." then look at my paper and grab the pencil and start writing. She looked at me and smirked, "Pretty fast you're not just writing a random sentence aren't you?" creasing her forehead.

"I don't know.."

She looked at my paper and smile, "Yeah it's right.. Good job.." then give it back to me. I sighed in relief, I didn't even know what I'm doing. Minutes later the bell ring, all of them stood up leaving their stuff on their desk. Wouldn't some will steal it?

I stood up, Mina already left, it was just me in the room. Then I head out don't know where to go. The girls looked at me and smirked, Yen was with them holding a expensive bag probably she ask it from her Boyfriend just to act rich.

They all passed by me laughing, "Prostitute.." the girl smirked. My eyes widened, Yen didn't made up rumors about me did she?

I didn't mind, instead I continue to walk to a different direction. With Yen in here I don't feel like I can stay any longer. There's a lot of students running, shoving each other to their lockers, or even kicking each other playfully.

"I know... And yen was like.. 'Ohh don't touch my boyfriend you whore... He's mine..' then she'll gave us a look when Jungkook have like 100000 of girls outside.." The girl gossip, "I even feel like.. Jungkook is using her.. because he knows she's poor so he's giving all what she wants.. Hah... She thinks that she's rich with all her stuff coming from someone else.. Arghh.. She's pissing me off.." clenching her fist.

I cleared my throat then glanced at them and quickly look away. I felt something hard, I felt like I bumped into a rock or a wall, then my head turn around and saw this guy again. The girls covered their mouth and walked away.

"You again?"

He didn't say anything but pushed me off to the wall, "Fucking blocking my way.." then rolled his eyes. Then pass by me, I creased my forehead, "What a cold as bitch.."

He stopped and looked at me with a cold eyes, "What did you just say? calling me a bitch? Or yourself?"

My mouth was shut for a moment then he walked towards me with his tigerish eyes, "You don't know who you are talking to.. I can kick you out of this school if I wanted to.." Pointing his finger at me.

He's the owner of school? Ohh hell no, I wanna stay here until I graduate. "H-how can I be sure if you own this school? You know there's this thing called a 'liar' right?" I quoted the liar. I can see his forehead creased, "You know you are one rude ass girl.. You should know how to respect.. And I'll make you respect me.."

My eyes rolled, "Right.. 'respect' when you don't respect me too..." Quoting the word respect. I can see his hand clenched ready to hit me then he turn around, "Wait till you see.. I'll make you respect me.."

"Ohh okay.. Fine.. Do something worse and I'll even disrespect you more.." Crossing my arm as I triggered my eyes at him walking away from me. Then I walked to a different direction.

"Wow.. How rude of you to my boy..." Yen laughed at me with her friends. I stopped walking and look at her, "Well maybe teach your boy a fucking manner.."

"Sorry... Go ahead I won't stop you from being rude to him... I want to get you kicked out of this school anyways.."

I smirked then shrugged, "That's if he can do it.. he seems to be a liar.."

They all laughed, "Don't make him angry sweety... You don't wanna cry in front of us begging for comfortness..?" Yen told me. I didn't say anything but to pass by them then walked to the cafeteria.

A lot of students glanced at me and then back to their friends. Then I walked to the lunch lady and grabbed a tray. She put foods on my tray then a milk. I was a little bit confuse of where to go so I followed the other students.

I sat alone on the table eating then, Yen and her boyfriend the jerk passed by. My eyes instantly looked away and eat the food. Yen put her table down, "Wassup my sister?"

I didn't respond. "She's your sister?" he asked. My eyes never glanced at them, I feel throwing up just looking at them, both suit their attitude, such a bitch.

"Yeah... She's good at earning money.. At easy thing.. Sleep with a guy.."

My hand dropped the spoon and quickly look at Yen, "Do you really have to talk shit about me?"

"Isn't it true? You don't go home at night--"

"Because mom always kicks me out of the house because of you?" I rested my arm on the table, I wanna see her embarrass in front of her boyfriend, "Right? Mom always kicks me out of the house.. Just because you steal my money.. Isn't it? You go home take my money.. I get kick out, live outside earn myself a money.. and you'll still take it... Maybe that's why you go out with this guy here? Because he's rich? Right yen? I think he even knows you are poor.."

Everyone looked at her. I smiled, "You know.. I wonder what will happen if I just disappear and you have nothing to take a money from just to buy those things...." pointing at her expensive stuff.

She glared at me, "You are not gonna start with me Tzu.. don't even start with me.."

"Why not? you're the one who's always starting it.. So why don't I continue it? First of all, If you don't wanna start.. Drag your jerk boyfriend, and move to other seat.."

"First you called me bitch now jerk?" He creased his forehead, "Anything more to say?"

"Ahh... Please get my sister out of my sight.." I told him and continue to eat. Yen clenched her fist, "You earned that money because you sleep with a guys.. Not only guys... Old guys too.."

"I DON'T FUCKIN SLEEP WITH ANYONE!" I yelled and stand up, "Yen, if that's what you always thought about me then why don't you just leave me alone then?!"

Everyone looked me and Yen then whispered to their friends. "Tzu.. You're getting out of line.. Don't underestimate me.."

I smirked and grabbed my tray then put it in the trash before and leave them.

***

"She's what?!" Mom yelled and look at me, "Who said you can go to school?!" she slapped me. Fucking Yen.

"I want to go to school!"

"You don't deserve school! there's nothing in your brain.." She yelled pushing my forehead withe index finger. I gulped controlling my anger, "I don't wanna be like you who's uneducated! Don't make everything done by me! Earn your money, cook your food, clean the house, and educate Yen!" I yelled, "Cause I deserve more than being blame for everything I didn't even do!"

Mom slapped me again and pull my hair, "Just because you get to go to school now you have guts to answer me like that?"

"Mom! It hurts! Stop!" I stepped on the boiling pot and it fuckin burned my leg. "You know what you deseve Tzu? House chores..!" she shoves me to the ground and point at the laundry, bunches of laundry, "Clean those! and don't make me shove your face there too!"

I dip my hand inside the water and grab the soaked clothes. Yen walked close to me and smirked, "Why don't you just continue your job instead of school?"

There she goes again, 'Sleeping with guys' and shit. She pour more powder into the bucket. I glared at her, "Yen when will you stop?! Are you that jealous of me?! Why don't we switch life so you could realize how hard I am suffering?"

She rolled her eyes, "Excuse me.. I don't wanna sleep with old guys.."

"When did I sleep with guys?!! Yen I'm freakin Virgin! And you're not.. With all those jerks you dated.. I know you are not.." I glared at her, "When did you see me with a guy?! How can I hangout with guys when I'm always locked in this house making me do stuff!"

"Ohh... Really? You do all stuff? Mom raised you with herself.. Including me.." She pointed to herself which made me laugh, she actually thought she raised me too. I raised my ownself, since when I was a kid I cooked by myself, eat by myself, while they're having fun somewhere, so what does she mean mom raised me, she only gave birth to me after that everything is done!

"Anyways... Go ahead continue school.. We won't stop you if that's what you want.. But you'll gonna regret it.." She giggled as she leave.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

822K 38.1K 60
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
233K 5.8K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ જ⁀➴ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
93.2K 5.6K 54
regret as courting [COMPLETED]
54K 1.6K 12
Physical beauty is something that can arouse admiration and desire. Note : *English is not my mother language, expect many grammatical error. * My t...