Too Hot To Handle (SPG/Smut C...

By iamRam2333

A collection of all the steamy parts in my novels... Indulge! More

Foreword
The Experiment - First Time
The Experiment - Empowered
The Experiment - Game Over
The Experiment - Heartbeats
The Experiment - Bound
The Experiment - The Honeymoon
The Journey - Pillowtalk
The Journey - Insatiable
The Journey - Bold
The Journey - Indulgence
The Journey - Hot and Cold
The Journey - Raging Storm
Ünexpectedly - Deeper
The Journey - More Than Words
Ünexpectedly - The Invitation
The Journey - The Grand Piano
The Journey - Cheater
The Journey - Who He Was
Ünexpectedly - Closer
RunAway - Refuge
RunAway - Her Healing
Captured - Reckless
Captured - Release
Ünexpectedly - If Walls Could Talk
Between The Lines - The Beginning
Ünexpectedly - The Walls Have Spoken
Seance
Ünexpectedly - Cuffed
The Journey - On A Mission
The Journey x Ünexpectedly - New York Throwback
Ünexpectedly - Delivery HOTline 🔥
Ünexpectedly - Honeymoon Night
The Journey - What She Wants Is What She Gets
Ünexpectedly - MHC Membership ✔️
Ünexpectedly - Charades: Panda's PoV
Seance - Shivers
Ünexpectedly - Tease
Ünexpectedly - Rewind

RunAway - Home

5.7K 130 5
By iamRam2333

Alden just got off the phone with his publisher. She told him the awesome news that their sister publishing house, which was one of the biggest in the country had reviewed his story draft and had offered to publish it as soon as possible.

"You look happy," Maine said as she entered the room with two cups of coffee on a tray.

Alden smiled at her as she placed the tray on the bedside table and sat on the edge of the bed in front of him. "I just got a call from Ms. Fe... My story's getting published... And guess who's doing it -- Anvil Publishing!"

"Oh my God, that's great news!" she said happily. "Congratulations, you deserve it. You've worked so hard on that book."

"Thanks... And yes, it's a dream come true," he told her. He placed his laptop on the bed and pulled Maine towards him. "Just like you..."

Maine smiled and sat on his slap, straddling him. "Okay... When do I get to read the rough draft?"

"I'll give you the first hard copy once it's done." he told her, kissing her nose.

Maine pouted. She had been wanting to read it since he finished writing it but he won't give in to her request. He wanted it to be a surprise.

"No, Maine, your pouting lips won't work," he told her, laughing.

Maine sighed, accepting defeat. "So, just tell me... What's so special about this new book? You said you've had other books in the past that didn't get this much attention."

"What's so special about it?" he asked, looking at her.

"Uhuh."

"It's about you..." he whispered.

"Really?" She said, blushing. "Now you better make sure your laptop has a password because I just might sneak into your folders and find that story."

Alden laughed. "You'll read it soon enough, be patient." he told her, kissing her gently on the lips.

"Wait." Maine said, pushing him slightly. "I have something for you."

Alden raised his eyebrows as Maine pulled her phone from the pocket of her shorts. He untangled the earphones and gently placed them in his ears. He looked at her questioningly as she browsed on her phone for something.

"Listen to this," she said, smiling at him. "It put into words everything that I want to tell you, almost everything that I feel." She pressed play.

(Feels Like Home by Chantal Kreviazuk)

They stared at each other while Alden listened to the song and he was breathing deep and slow as he savored each words. Maine grinned, watching him being overcome by emotions.

When she found this song, she couldn't think of any other that was more apt, more perfect to express everything she felt about him. Being with him felt like home. Something she never had in a long time.

He placed his hands on her waist and kissed her fully on the lips as soon as the song ended. He gently turned so he could lay her on the bed while pushing the laptop carefully away.

"Thank you," he whispered, looking in her eyes.

"No, thank you," she whispered back, smiling.

Alden took her hand and gently kissed her on her wrist, trailing his lips on the scars she had from her cuts, and then kissed her along her arm too, down to her elbow where he had first seen her bruises.

Never again, he thought. For as long as he was alive, she will never experience that kind of pain again, he would make sure of that.

He looked back at her and she was staring at him, her eyes filled with gratitude.

"I love you, Maine..." he whispered.

"I love you too," she whispered back, blinking a tear that had threatened to fall as her heart began to fill with so much emotions.

Alden kissed her on the lips again, slowly at first, savoring the taste of her soft lips. She brushed her fingers through his hair and pulled them gently, and then placed her other hand on his nape to pull him closer.

He kissed her deeper, his tongue grazing her lower lip and she opened her mouth a little, giving him access. They kissed each other fiercely, hungrily, not wanting to stop.

They finally pulled away after a few minutes, both panting hard and their eyes mirroring each other's burning desire. Maine felt warm all over and she knew she was blushing for sure, but she didn't care. She pulled the hem of Alden's shirt up and glided her fingers on his toned abs and travelled them to up his chest.

Alden sat up and quickly removed his shirt. He dove back and kissed her quickly on the lips, biting the lower before moving his kisses to her jaw and up to her earlobe. He breathed into her ear and she moaned, her sound sending electric currents all over his body.

He slid his hands to her waist and gently lifted her shirt. "Raise your arms above your head," he whispered, and she did. He slowly lifted the shirt off, and then trailed gentle kisses on her exposed skin. From that skin below her navel, up to her side and then to the fullness of her breasts that were shaped perfectly by her lace bra.

He lifted her up a little and unclasp the bra before claiming one of her mounds and palming the other. She arched her back as his tongue played expertly with the tip, and all she could do was pull on his hair to keep herself from moaning loud.

His lips moved back down to her stomach and he gave her small kisses on the scar from her gunshot wound. Then she felt him move to breathe on her navel. Suddenly his tongue was swirling slowly against it, playing with her navel ring as she gasped with pleasure.

His lips moved lower and she had to sit up, her elbows propped on the bed.

"Alden..." she called and there was uncertainty in her eyes.

He shed the rest of her clothes and sat back up to kiss her lips. "Trust me," he whispered. "Just lay down and relax..." he said with a smile as he moved back down.

Her breathing hitched and she flopped back on the bed when he felt his tongue stroke her down there. She couldn't count how many times she let out a moan as he did what he expertly did on her core, her hands grasping clumps of bed sheet like she was holding on for dear life.

"Alden, I want you now, please," she breathed when she couldn't take it anymore.

She patiently waited as he removed the rest of his clothing and her breathing stopped when she felt him ease inside her. He took a few slow thrusts before gradually adjusting his pace, groaning as she met them and his face filled with pleasure.

He propped his hands on the bed and looked at her as he pummeled deep inside her. He watched as she writhed with pleasure with her eyes closed and her mouth slightly opened. She was clutching him tight on his arms and he felt her nails digging into them.

She breathed his name and arched her back and he knew she was close so he leaned in and kissed her fully on the lips. He gave her all he's got, his hips moving in perfect rhythm with hers as their moans grew louder and they both found their release.

He dropped on top of her, panting, before moving to lie on the bed beside her. He pulled her by the waist closer to him, and then placed his arms under her head as he spooned her. He then buried his face against her neck as they both waited to steady their breathing.

"I need to read that book now," she told him.

He chuckled. "Be patient. Or you can try again later." He said, giving her a small bite on her favorite spot on the neck.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.8M 1.1M 68
Deadly assassins Allegra and Ace have been trying in vain to kill each other for years. With a mutual enemy threatening their mafias, they find thems...